Unbound and bound items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbound and bound items

What is the deal with bound and unbound items? Does it have something to do with the auction/trading house? Will we be able to sell or trade bound items? It's kind of pain when you are dealing with full inventory and the same piece takes up two spots until you merge them.

On a different topic, where is the best place to get level 2 refinement crystals without getting any EXP? I have been doing the Swamp of the Undead solo campaign and I get about 30 to 35 when I use 160 stamina. Just wanted to know if there is a better place?

Comment

1. go google it use the search bar in the top right corner.
      2. magic pot a.k.a scam pot

Comment

Ok, let me rephrase that question. Where is the best place to get the crystals without spending money?

Comment

Because R2 never added in Auction House

That was originally what Bound and Unbound are meant for.

This topic has been discussed since 1+ years ago...
          Last edited by anichaos; 08-03-2014, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
            What is the deal with bound and unbound items? Does it have something to do with the auction/trading house? Will we be able to sell or trade bound items? It's kind of pain when you are dealing with full inventory and the same piece takes up two spots until you merge them.
            yes. in the original game we can trade stuff. P.City decided to remove it.

On a different topic, where is the best place to get level 2 refinement crystals without getting any EXP? I have been doing the Swamp of the Undead solo campaign and I get about 30 to 35 when I use 160 stamina. Just wanted to know if there is a better place?
            buy the lvl 30(or was it 40?) gears from the arena shop and recycle them. you wont gain any exp.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

In answer to the bound / unbound question: In the original game, there is an Auction House. You can only sell Unbound Items there; Bound Items you cannot sell in the Auction House. We, however, do not have an auction house and are totally Cupcaked, therefore, the bound and unbound items are there just to annoy us. As far as I'm concerned, they should just make everything bound.
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                As far as I'm concerned, they should just make everything bound.
                Yes, including balens

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                  In answer to the bound / unbound question: In the original game, there is an Auction House. You can only sell Unbound Items there; Bound Items you cannot sell in the Auction House. We, however, do not have an auction house and are totally Cupcaked, therefore, the bound and unbound items are there just to annoy us. As far as I'm concerned, they should just make everything bound.
                  you can make unbound items into bound by moving it to bound items
                  SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                  IGN: Kimwong
                  CLASS: Knight
                  PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                  BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                  Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

just keep them separate.. just in case R2 add the trading thingy and you might want to trade stuff with your peeps.
                    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                      just keep them separate.. just in case R2 add the trading thingy and you might want to trade stuff with your peeps.
                      meh, most tradable stuff are easily farmed.

BTW, you can't trade Gems, all gems by default comes as bound no matter what source you get them from.
                      (placing this incase stufu-ppls complains about farming cata)

Mainly only things you can trade are from MPD (and some Shop items)

The only worthy thing for trade is Leg Stones, else everything are so-so.
                      (except for those super rare set item drops from card draws)
                      Also, it turns out you need to use balens to trade in Auction House (unsure if boundbalen can be used)
                      The AH is located at the same place for Mystery Shop (Market)

Also, don't keep them separate... it's one of the source of "not enough bag space" issues... a lot of people still don't know you can stack them together into one Bound Stack.

If they don't add in AH for almost 1 year... I really doubt they'll add it in now.
                      (CN had it since 2.x-something (or earlier, forgot), while someone said we'll get it in 3.0...)
                      Last edited by anichaos; 08-04-2014, 03:49 PM.

Comment

China got auction house like 3 months after the game opening so, yeah no auction for us.
                        Last edited by Eskendal; 08-04-2014, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                          u must have magic inventory space

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
                            2. magic pot a.k.a scam pot
                            Couldn't have said it better myself. Spent tons and didn't get anything but the plume ****. No mount, no will crystal, nothing.

Comment

Working...
                            X