Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Asia wartune..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asia wartune..

why MMOG can hv Divine Comedy in chinese version?
    why we cant do that??

The Chinese version is the Chinese version. If you want to play the Chinese version, you are more than welcome to. But this is the English version, so can't also be in Chinese.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

ya, i mean how can they hv license to open that in asia GMT8...
      R2 hope u all can make it fast...we love this game..but we also need to work, study and other else...
      to many player from asia and they all still stdy..like me i need to stay up on 1am for Group Arena, 7am for BG..
      if i play the GMT server that all run from my life time table..
      i hope u understand what i mean...

Comment

If you want to play in GMT+8, you have no choice but to play in Chinese. That's just the way it is. The Chinese do it this way because they don't want to have to compete with the companies they license the game to. If there was an English GMT+8, the Chinese might lose players.
        (S14)Squintina
        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
          If you want to play in GMT+8, you have no choice but to play in Chinese. That's just the way it is. The Chinese do it this way because they don't want to have to compete with the companies they license the game to. If there was an English GMT+8, the Chinese might lose players.
          +100 we need something kind of like what the chinese version has if people are just going to complain about it not being in their language the chinese version requires an 18 digit code to even register and it consists of your address birthdate then a few random numbers and if your not in their country/region its hard to get a working ID that also works with your name or the name you made up because i tried 1 id that it accepted but it kept denying the names i used
          Last edited by Neftalian; 10-04-2012, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X