Unlimited Fate Stone Event.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlimited Fate Stone Event.

Hey r2g, we've haven't had an unlimited Fate Stone event in a very long time. There are thousands of us non-cashers that have been saving these stones like rats love cheese. I think we're over due !!!

Originally posted by NiteBlade View Post
    Hey r2g, we've haven't had an unlimited Fate Stone event in a very long time. There are thousands of us non-cashers that have been saving these stones like rats love cheese. I think we're over due !!!
    heavy cashers alr max the fate stone so they won't give us such event

they always think of cashers first, rather than non-cashers, I am happy with unlimited gem/sc/whip event
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Guess what

NO
      Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

This kind of event the heavy cashers cannot spend, and they will be upset.

No way, they will do this kind of event that does not make them money, and make them lose future profits if any heavy casher quits.

Comment

Lets just be grateful to the current events we get, cashers will spend either way if there is an event or not, or may be not.
          IGN: Kittylation
          Server: Miniclip
          Br: Never Fixed

Comment

There never was unlimited fate stone event.
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

I highly doubt there will be an event like this. There is no adv fate system in China, so right now, it's not even a future possibility, if they were to bring one, they would need to bring an exchange event for the cashers with 5k+ in their inventories.
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

never seen an unlimited fate stone event before.. but, is it necessary to have one?
                “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Wartune doing something that benefits non-cashers only? Lolololol.

Comment

*searches inventory and vault*....hmmm I think we should have a gather Copper event, gather 10 coppers and get a +50 stat mount. There are thousands of us who have gathered copper and didn't delete it, it just uses inventory space.
                    IGN: AncientEvil
                    Server: EU-271+merged
                    Class: Archer
                    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

please no dont need one of these be happy with whips and sc

Comment

I want food

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          Wartune doing something that benefits non-cashers only? Lolololol.
                          Yes them do, with SC events non spenders max the soul engraze for free like people as me some spend and max it for long time ago, when non spenders max SC them just max all stabel witch spenders like me has maxed for long time ago, and max out all lvls for free.

So ofc them do stuff for non spenders is alot of non spenders some has like 140-160k+ br in my server now becouse them get to max stuff for free some spenders alredy max before them start do this events.

But i dont spend so mutch anymore more or less quit to spend becouse is just a pve games, i dont need to mutch br for beat computers monsters, and all events its just rechards, them do not make any events once a while for a pvp events some bring the stronger people out fight agains echo other for collect reward etc.

So dosent make any sens for me anymore spend.
                          Character - Taggen
                          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                          Class - Archer
                          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                            There never was unlimited fate stone event.
                            This is true.

Comment

they really let us catch up with soulcrystals,whips and gems like crazy with all those events lately. if you wanna spend you better wait for the new features they gonna add with wartune 3.x

Comment

Working...
                              X