Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Unlimited Fate Stone Event.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NiteBlade
    started a topic Unlimited Fate Stone Event.

Unlimited Fate Stone Event.

Hey r2g, we've haven't had an unlimited Fate Stone event in a very long time. There are thousands of us non-cashers that have been saving these stones like rats love cheese. I think we're over due !!!

• Setsuna88
    replied
    they really let us catch up with soulcrystals,whips and gems like crazy with all those events lately. if you wanna spend you better wait for the new features they gonna add with wartune 3.x

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    There never was unlimited fate stone event.
    This is true.

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Wartune doing something that benefits non-cashers only? Lolololol.
    Yes them do, with SC events non spenders max the soul engraze for free like people as me some spend and max it for long time ago, when non spenders max SC them just max all stabel witch spenders like me has maxed for long time ago, and max out all lvls for free.

So ofc them do stuff for non spenders is alot of non spenders some has like 140-160k+ br in my server now becouse them get to max stuff for free some spenders alredy max before them start do this events.

But i dont spend so mutch anymore more or less quit to spend becouse is just a pve games, i dont need to mutch br for beat computers monsters, and all events its just rechards, them do not make any events once a while for a pvp events some bring the stronger people out fight agains echo other for collect reward etc.

So dosent make any sens for me anymore spend.

Leave a comment:

• AdeliciaGate
    replied
    I want food

Leave a comment:

• R215361131
    replied
    please no dont need one of these be happy with whips and sc

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    *searches inventory and vault*....hmmm I think we should have a gather Copper event, gather 10 coppers and get a +50 stat mount. There are thousands of us who have gathered copper and didn't delete it, it just uses inventory space.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Wartune doing something that benefits non-cashers only? Lolololol.

Leave a comment:

• EdGrr
    replied
    never seen an unlimited fate stone event before.. but, is it necessary to have one?

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    I highly doubt there will be an event like this. There is no adv fate system in China, so right now, it's not even a future possibility, if they were to bring one, they would need to bring an exchange event for the cashers with 5k+ in their inventories.

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    There never was unlimited fate stone event.

Leave a comment:

• Lazydazymugetsu
    replied
    Lets just be grateful to the current events we get, cashers will spend either way if there is an event or not, or may be not.

Leave a comment:

• WarMC
    replied
    This kind of event the heavy cashers cannot spend, and they will be upset.

No way, they will do this kind of event that does not make them money, and make them lose future profits if any heavy casher quits.

Leave a comment:

• RicardoNeto
    replied
    Guess what

NO

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by NiteBlade View Post
    Hey r2g, we've haven't had an unlimited Fate Stone event in a very long time. There are thousands of us non-cashers that have been saving these stones like rats love cheese. I think we're over due !!!
    heavy cashers alr max the fate stone so they won't give us such event

they always think of cashers first, rather than non-cashers, I am happy with unlimited gem/sc/whip event

Leave a comment:

Working...
X