US WEST Archer - WilliamTell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US WEST Archer - WilliamTell

anyone know this archer by the name, WilliamTell? i see he won the last CW beating the previous champion, Kazuma and the all time top archer Kessar in the last CW. He was only wearing legendary 70 sets then and beating both Kessar and Kazuma whom both are using legendary 80 sets. I cannot see his gems, astrals and mount so those might be the factor but WilliamTell came out of nowhere and he won CW just like that?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	WT.png
Views:	1
Size:	395.9 KB
ID:	1754326
    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

He`s a very hard casher. He camed out from nowhere in top 100 then he started to cash very much and in 2 3 months reached on top 4.
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
      anyone know this archer by the name, WilliamTell? i see he won the last CW beating the previous champion, Kazuma and the all time top archer Kessar in the last CW. He was only wearing legendary 70 sets then and beating both Kessar and Kazuma whom both are using legendary 80 sets. I cannot see his gems, astrals and mount so those might be the factor but WilliamTell came out of nowhere and he won CW just like that?
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]97667[/ATTACH]
      I am in his server.

His gems - +350 PATK, +260 Crit, +280 PDEF, +1400 HP on all of them.

Astrals - Red astrals lvl 8's and orange are lvl 9's.

Mount - Has Nether Lycan on. Str - 3180, Intel - 1255, End - 2355, Armor - 2565, Mount Str. - 13500.

Also, Will didn't come out of no where. He's been solid in CW for about 3 months now. I think he came in 4th last month. He was also on a similar path with Constantin but about 3 months ago he just blew right past him.

Comment

Originally posted by Heckler81 View Post
        I am in his server.

His gems - +350 PATK, +260 Crit, +280 PDEF, +1400 HP on all of them.

Astrals - Red astrals lvl 8's and orange are lvl 9's.

Mount - Has Nether Lycan on. Str - 3180, Intel - 1255, End - 2355, Armor - 2565, Mount Str. - 13500.

Also, Will didn't come out of no where. He's been solid in CW for about 3 months now. I think he came in 4th last month. He was also on a similar path with Constantin but about 3 months ago he just blew right past him.
        that kind of gems need a lot of money i must say. I was curious b'cos i did not see him in top 3 before and suddenly he just beat both Kessar and Kazuma wearing on legendary 70 sets. what i could guess before was either he's lucky on the final day or his gems and astrals with his mount are superb. As i know, Kessar, Kuzuma and Lekyo are the archers ruling US WEST and was shocked when i see WilliamTell topping the list all of a sudden.

just wondering just how hard he got to cash to beat Kessar which is the pioneer from S1.
        “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

cash beats all

Comment

OverPower archer, like it
            I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

Archer battles are such a close call. imo, the archer to transform first has the best chance to win. Just my opinion. And he may have been like, rank 20+. People never pay much attention to the rankings outside of top 16 for ToK.

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
                Archer battles are such a close call. imo, the archer to transform first has the best chance to win. Just my opinion. And he may have been like, rank 20+. People never pay much attention to the rankings outside of top 16 for ToK.
                Since sylphs came, 90% of fights are following the rule - the one who awakens first - wins. That applies to all classes.

Comment

He is cashing after his name.... he plays Rossini in the background as he cashes.

Comment

m also from his server & from his guild sentinels
                    he is too strong player & great GM of our guild & a very helpful mate.
                    Last edited by deepak00007; 08-04-2014, 03:37 PM.

Comment

known Will for a long time. Last cw he was 3rd. You just weren't paying attention. and the one before that he was 5th.

Comment

Hey I know William Tell to......A real great guy. I want to thank all of you who have supported me, rooted for and even bet on me......sorry I lost that for a few of you (lol). Taking first in CW was as big a surprise for me as you. I really would like to think I gave Kesser (Legendary) Kazuma, Lekyo and the rest of the Archers a good fair fight. I would like to leave a thought behind for everyone. It takes more than money to win. Money got me to the fight. Knowledge of the Archer and its mechanics won me the fight. The people I fought know this as well as they to have to have the knowledge. You to have or will have the knowledge then you will be there to take the title and I will be there to applaud you.

Take Care, Have fun. Fight with Honor and Dignity

Comment

Working...
                        X