Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

plzz find slov

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plzz find slov

Click image for larger version

Name:	what.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	642.6 KB
ID:	1754342 what now drop it nothing buy in it just madile and i got no spase in bag plzz make it 9999

you must have skipped the legendary 60 sets.. jumped from 55 to legendary 70.
    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
      you must have skipped the legendary 60 sets.. jumped from 55 to legendary 70.
      I went from 55 to 60 set, and I already got complete 70 set non-leg sitting in vault too.

AND I have same problem as OP, got 3 rows of Insignia... I only use them for pvp medals now.

Tho I turn some into Crystalloids... saving just incase I need it later, lol (or sell it for gold)

Comment

I can understand saving some for later but why save that many? Turn them in for gold or refinement crystals. And why not open your blessing chests? What is the point of saving them? That is one space right there. And why not use your card chests? I can understand saving some for an event but all card events have been to engulf or obtain 6 cards a day.

I don't understand some of this. I see screenshots like this all the time, people have hundreds of an item saved up, why not use them?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
          I can understand saving some for later but why save that many? Turn them in for gold or refinement crystals. And why not open your blessing chests? What is the point of saving them? That is one space right there. And why not use your card chests? I can understand saving some for an event but all card events have been to engulf or obtain 6 cards a day.

I don't understand some of this. I see screenshots like this all the time, people have hundreds of an item saved up, why not use them?
          It's called hording, you never know what kind of thing they'll add to the game or event.

Like SC and Whip i first few month of Wartune were all Limited events, you only need so much to get stuff, unlimited didn't came until later when people started to notice they couldn't obtain some stuff unless you start to horde stuff.

Same things with other stuff like Gems, Fate Stone, Equip Refine (which hasn't come up for a long time...)

Tho I haven't seen any events that requires the use of Insignia (except for that lv.35, 45, 55 set exchange)

Comment

But until they add those types of events, quit complaining and get rid of the stuff. Even with the equipment exchange, what the OP has is way more than enough insignia for that, which he probably already has anyways. Besides, insignia adds up pretty quick anyways.

Blessing chests, when will there ever be an event for that? I would say never.

Hording a certain amount of certain things is understandable but I see screenshots with pages full of insignia, not just rows.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              It's called hording, you never know what kind of thing they'll add to the game or event.

Like SC and Whip i first few month of Wartune were all Limited events, you only need so much to get stuff, unlimited didn't came until later when people started to notice they couldn't obtain some stuff unless you start to horde stuff.

Same things with other stuff like Gems, Fate Stone, Equip Refine (which hasn't come up for a long time...)

Tho I haven't seen any events that requires the use of Insignia (except for that lv.35, 45, 55 set exchange)
              Because insignia is so hard to get.
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

yeah, only nooobs would stock so much insignia

Comment

I am lvl 68 and I just buy lvl 70 shards ready for when I hit lvl 70.
                  Takes 25 shards per item of equipment, so far I have 25 lvl 70 weapon shards and 22 Lvl 70 Armour shards, Thats 47k worth of insignia and it only takes up 2 slots

Comment

Here's an idea..... Buy some legendary shards.
                    Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

leg shard/exp book, that's how we do, you are not the first one facing insignia problem
                      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                      IGN: Kimwong
                      CLASS: Knight
                      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

good points there for him.. a newbie noob must be.. what else..
                        “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                          leg shard/exp book, that's how we do, you are not the first one facing insignia problem
                          The best are those crystalloids from the last page. Give exactly the same gold per insignia, but there's no that damn pop-up asking me to write "YES" :P

Comment

Working...
                          X