No announcement yet.

Crit rate explanation... please?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I think the more crit the better vs. WB, but 2k crit gives similar results to 6k or 8k there.
    When I swapped from WD mage to Crit build, I reached 5k crit. When I was WD, I had ~2k crit on WB.
    After having changed to Crit, my crit rate on WB was moreless the same, sometimes even worse.

Comment

Crit for WB is just luck lol, you'll always have good days and bad days whether using 2k or 15k crit. Can go one day 100% crit or other day with 20% crit... it sucks, but that's wartune for ya.

Comment

My crit rate on the wb is definitely better with 9k+ than what it used to be with 3-4k. Kind of hard to notice since sylphs haven't been out for that long, but my AP crits slightly more often now.

Comment

well, even if WB has "special bonuses" or "treatment", it unifies the target (eliminates any other posible factor, like level, any mob special, if so exists, or the many factors that affect pvp, like astrals or knight's passives).

Asuming 2k crit would be enough to reach "full cap", wouldnt all archers , far more as they add their passive, already at full point, whether it's 80% or 90% (or whatever)?? yet we have many archers saying they are far from those numbers.. (and having more than 2k crit)..
          " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
          Class : Knight
          Nick : Khine

Comment

Your BR has nothing to do with your crit rate. Crit rate depends on your critical, the opponent's crit reduction, and - this is just an assumption yet - on target's level. World boss is only level 50, for this reason everyone crits more often there. With only 6800 crit, my crit rate is 80% at WB (I'm a mage), in other situation it's much less. It is also possible that WB has a special crit rate modifier for all players. I have seen other archers complain too. The case is, either sometimes you get unlucky, or WB's spec crit modifer makes it get bugged somehow. But do not "feel" how often you crit. Keep track of exact numbers, make statistics each WB and you will know the truth.

See more about how crit and combat works in general here:
            http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com/p...une-basic.html
            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
              WB crit rate, you can ask any experienced players for that, I have no reason to lie for that (at least it works to me before I change to full-crit-set knight), of course if you don't trust me ok your choice

block/crit effectiveness is irrelevant in WB as WB has special rule for crit/block rate

I don't want to talk about this anymore, trust or doubt, your choice
              So when someone asks you to back up your own made up crit rules, he has to ask experienced players?
              You are reacting, but dont want to talk about it anymore when someone simply asks to back up your theory.

My OWN experience tells me that my crit rate overall increased a lot at WB since I brought it above 5k.
              Stop selling your theory's for truth, just like your false "block hurts your def" statement.
              Last edited by pietjeprecies; 08-05-2014, 08:46 AM.

Comment

i have 7194 crit i crit alot unless im fighting a lvl 80

and im with kim u can crit alot more on wb with lower crit than u can other things. Even when i was ewd and only took myself to like 2500 crit for wb i crit it a high percentage of times ie like if i forgot to take crit stuff off and then went and did spire it would take while before i realized i had crit stuff on....wb always seemed to crit atleast 50 percent with anything over 2 k

guess i should have read the entire second page lol...no i crit more now with over 7 k crit then i did with 2500 on wb... but it dosent seem to be that much more cuz lower crit already crit it alot there
                Last edited by ISuk?; 08-05-2014, 08:56 AM.
                s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
                Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

Originally posted by ISuk? View Post
                  i have 7194 crit i crit alot unless im fighting a lvl 80

and im with kim u can crit alot more on wb with lower crit than u can other things. Even when i was ewd and only took myself to like 2500 crit for wb i crit it a high percentage of times ie like if i forgot to take crit stuff off and then went and did spire it would take while before i realized i had crit stuff on....wb always seemed to crit atleast 50 percent with anything over 2 k
                  Ofcourse you crit more on WB, since it doesnt have much or non defence.
                  Just run Tarraton's lair with 2k crit, you'll see you crit a lot more than on a Nirvana mob.

Once you "outgrow" a certain monster, youre crit rate will raise against such monster.

Comment

Both opinions are true. You can grow crit however high you want, but you can't force crit to grow damage on wb.
                    It's simple, inspiration raises your crit too without changing your stat, that's why 2k crits is enough for most folks.
                    But it's not without limit, once you hit cap then that's it. If cap is 5k and you start with 5k, you will notice more
                    damage because you have a head start building that crit value than the ppl who start with 2k crit. Once everyone
                    hit that cap, everyone will hit at same rate.
                    [morfinnor]
                    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                      It's simple, inspiration raises your crit too without changing your stat
                      Sorry, but this is the most stupid comment in this thread so far.
                      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                        Sorry, but this is the most stupid comment in this thread so far.
                        Point me where someone answered the OP question. No one has answer why 2k crits the same rate as 5k as the OP suggested.
                        Prove me wrong.
                        [morfinnor]
                        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                          Point me where someone answered the OP question. No one has answer why 2k crits the same rate as 5k as the OP suggested.
                          Prove me wrong.
                          The inspiration we get during World Boss has nothing to do with crit rate.

As someone said, level has something to do with crit rate.
                          I was on lvl. 70 when I turned from WD build to Crit build. My crit rate on World Boss didn't actually change then. When I had WD build I wore 2k crit for WB and when I changed to Crit, I had ~5k.

Nowadays, I believe with 8.2k crit, I crit more often than with 2k, but when I did the WB on the other character having 2.5k crit only, I didn't seem to crit noticeably less often.

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                          So when someone asks you to back up your own made up crit rules, he has to ask experienced players?
                          You are reacting, but dont want to talk about it anymore when someone simply asks to back up your theory.

My OWN experience tells me that my crit rate overall increased a lot at WB since I brought it above 5k.
                          Stop selling your theory's for truth, just like your false "block hurts your def" statement.
                          Just sometimes, it's not worth bothering and giving arguments, because you either get ignored or laughed at. Usually, people here have their own theories and seem not to accept any other theories.

Comment

I've noticed, after doing spire after wb, I sometimes forget to change back to ewd, I crit a lot on the first bosses, especially in sylph form. but once past level 10-12 something, I hardly ever crit. My crit stat is 17xx something while going crit for wb, so my crit rate is so low, that I should maybe crit around 10%(just guessing) if the ruling for all monsters was equal.

Also read that someone used determination the first 15 or so bosses in GD, cause at those stages he critted extremly well, but after that, he didn't.

So my conclusion is that it has something to do with "opponent level vs your level", however, might just be my imagination.

Comment

my opinion on crit is that is based on crit difference. higher lvl enemies have more crit thus don't crit as much same with why it seems like you need more br as yours increase.

Comment

Crit and the pursuit of more crit is of the debil.
                                Knight - Kabam - S1
                                Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Working...
                                X