Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crit rate explanation... please?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a WD knight, and i only change astro for WB, No gems, i have level 5 Red Crit + level 8 Deter so my crit comes to 2150. My crit% has increased and i did testing on Sylph + Player; 5/6 i did crit every time.
    I read somewhere in forum that GA effects crit%, not sure if its true, but since Wb i Specially remove GA, and i crit a lot with 2150 crit.
    You guys might do more with more crit, but the conclusion is Crit doesn't matter if you are doing Wb.
    May be my conclusion is wrong, but its just what i have experienced.
    IGN: Kittylation
    Server: Miniclip
    Br: Never Fixed

Comment

Over all my crit rate in WB is'nt to bad..about 70- 80%...some rounds its 100% crit strikes. Thing that boggles the mind is the rounds where you get 1 crit strike...things that make you go hmmmm. If there is a crit rate % that is calculated from your br...defense+HP+ Crit value..then how can you get rounds with one crit strike?, throws everything out the window. My build is balanced defense and offense wise, lvl 66 just under 100k br with 5200 k crit.

Comment

In wb, high crit does not matter... High crit stats only play a big role in pvp and other pve stuffs except wb

Comment

My 1450 crit knight is critting more than my 3k+ crit archer on wb.. I'm starting to think your crit rate really depends on your other stats

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
            It's simple, inspiration raises your crit too without changing your stat, that's why 2k crits is enough for most folks.
            I kept track of crit rate during WB, I have the same crit rate with inspiration 0 and 20.

Originally posted by dukec2 View Post
            my opinion on crit is that is based on crit difference. higher lvl enemies have more crit thus don't crit as much same with why it seems like you need more br as yours increase.
            tested that too, dueled a player in altar 100 times, kept track of crit rate. Then equipped his sniper's edge increasing his crit significantly. 100 more attacks, crit rate seemed the same.

About guardian angel: someone said it might reduce the rate of your crit heals (although this was only an assumption) but it certainly does not hinder your rate of criting on your opponents. I wear GA all the time, my crit rate on WB is 80%.

When I have time, I will test out the vs lvl theory, trying cit rate vs a lvl 80 and a lvl 60.
            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
              I kept track of crit rate during WB, I have the same crit rate with inspiration 0 and 20.

tested that too, dueled a player in altar 100 times, kept track of crit rate. Then equipped his sniper's edge increasing his crit significantly. 100 more attacks, crit rate seemed the same.

About guardian angel: someone said it might reduce the rate of your crit heals (although this was only an assumption) but it certainly does not hinder your rate of criting on your opponents. I wear GA all the time, my crit rate on WB is 80%.

When I have time, I will test out the vs lvl theory, trying cit rate vs a lvl 80 and a lvl 60.
              Can i worship you? Pretty please *puppy eyes*

Btw, been reading your blog, in short ,awesome. Regarding damage calculations, how do factors like "knight apollo shield" and damage reducing talents affect it? another 2 multipliers like the rest (as if goddes blessing , thus *0.7*0.95 (or whatever depending on talent level))
              " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
              Class : Knight
              Nick : Khine

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                Guardian Angel astral works on the TARGET, so your crit rate isn't affected when you heal someone else or deal damage to the enemy.
                The problem is, when I'm a crit mage and I wear GA. Then I'm the target of my own heal and I nerf my chance to receive a crit heal.
                Don't know why, but GA seems to be more significant while healing than dealing damage.
                I've been a crit mage for months. Used to use lvl. 8 GA astral for some time. With 6k+ crit, I crit healed myself like once per a few days. Since I dropped GA astral, I started crit healing myself once per every 3-5 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Yhina View Post
                  Btw, been reading your blog, in short ,awesome. Regarding damage calculations, how do factors like "knight apollo shield" and damage reducing talents affect it? another 2 multipliers like the rest (as if goddes blessing , thus *0.7*0.95 (or whatever depending on talent level))
                  Thanks We are reverse engineering those to, it just takes time, hope I can back to you with a complete precise combat formulae soon.

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                  Guardian Angel astral works on the TARGET, so your crit rate isn't affected when you heal someone else or deal damage to the enemy.
                  The problem is, when I'm a crit mage and I wear GA. Then I'm the target of my own heal and I nerf my chance to receive a crit heal.
                  Don't know why, but GA seems to be more significant while healing than dealing damage.
                  I've been a crit mage for months. Used to use lvl. 8 GA astral for some time. With 6k+ crit, I crit healed myself like once per a few days. Since I dropped GA astral, I started crit healing myself once per every 3-5 fights.
                  Ok, thanks for the info! I will try to do a testing about that too. A GA shouldnt reduce crit heals on you but I have seen worse bugs in this game Illusion astral not working as written, or VIP astral one-click giving 30% less xp and astral points than manual are just a few examples.
                  My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

does crit adds % damage too?
                    R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                    Class : Archer
                    Guild : •OneŽ•
                    LvL : 80
                    Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                    BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icesz View Post
                      does crit adds % damage too?
                      Of course, not.
                      Tested it some time ago (attacking the mob with an auto attack while capturing mine in wilds, no matter if I had 2k crit, 6k crit or 8k crit, the average damage was nearly).

Comment

Working...
                      X