Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Reclaim balens after recharge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pyraf
    started a topic Reclaim balens after recharge

Reclaim balens after recharge

Hi,
    i have a problem. I have done a recharge of USD 4,99 for 500 Balens by visa card, but i didn't any balens, i did it 2 times.
    Yet i active VIP firts and it did. my player and account name is Pyraf, serveur 567 Remisetr. i did it the 05-08-2014 .
    I go to my bank to see what happen and they show that the operation debited my account. But still at this moment i receive nothing. please help

• TheGuardingDark
    replied
    Originally posted by Pyraf View Post
    Hi,
    i have a problem. I have done a recharge of USD 4,99 for 500 Balens by visa card, but i didn't any balens, i did it 2 times.
    Yet i active VIP firts and it did. my player and account name is Pyraf, serveur 567 Remisetr. i did it the 05-08-2014 .
    I go to my bank to see what happen and they show that the operation debited my account. But still at this moment i receive nothing. please help
    Please submit a ticket. If you don't get your issue sorted within 24 hours: please contact myself or another mod: referencing this thread and we'll chase it up for you.

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    send a ticket instead of posting a new thread

Leave a comment:

Working...
X