No announcement yet.

sharing info about the new patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a couple the higher it is, it goes to Max; You need satisfaction lv9 to level it up

Just edited to make it more fun, i hope people are old enough to understand this
    IGN: Kittylation
    Server: Miniclip
    Br: Never Fixed

Comment

• Anyone know if we get free reset on skill when advance class or need to Pay for reset ?

Comment

• how much do the 70 ring shards cost in the guild store now? Had been thinking of buying mine with crypt tokens before the switch

Comment

• and anyone know if lvl 6 pots or advance scrolls are added to guild blessing rewards or only available through league sig shop?

Comment

• Originally posted by shadowice0823 View Post
            how much do the 70 ring shards cost in the guild store now? Had been thinking of buying mine with crypt tokens before the switch
            Ring/jewel shards are 3500 contribution each. armor, helm, brooch, weapon shards are 4500 contribution each.
            PetraRal
            Archer
            S367
            185k BR
            Former Light Casher
            Non Casher; No VIP

Comment

• Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
              Idk what the hell you are saying but this is not true.

1. no you can not use boudn balens to buy the ring (and the wedding)
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]98710[/ATTACH]
              2. No. The ring you buy will be converted into a wedding ring after you started your ceremony.
              The stats on your rings can be either +10 , +20 or +30 depending on what kind of ceremony you pick.
              3. Maybe if you have the other persons paypal or something to send the mony to him, but not over the game. Again; one person does the purchase.
              Thank you for clarifying this AD post was completely off...
              Crystal Saga ♥^~^♥
              Godiva
              Priest

"Peace love and Pixie Sticks!
              :o:o:o:o

Comment

• Originally posted by MikasaxEren View Post
                Ring/jewel shards are 3500 contribution each. armor, helm, brooch, weapon shards are 4500 contribution each.
                thanks for the quick reply and i seen somewhere its just 15 ring shards? Still have a 70 ring to upgrade before i can upgrade it to 80 and i would much rather spend crypt tokens then my gold on these shards if I can help it

also are the 70 legend pieces removed from crypt store?
                Last edited by shadowice0823; 08-11-2014, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shadowice0823 View Post
                  thanks for the quick reply and i seen somewhere its just 15 ring shards? Still have a 70 ring to upgrade before i can upgrade it to 80 and i would much rather spend crypt tokens then my gold on these shards if I can help it

also are the 70 legend pieces removed from crypt store?
                  I've heard the ring/jewel shard requirement is as low as 5, but I haven't confirmed it myself. The armor, helm, etc are indeed 15 shards though. And i also cant confirm if they were removed from the crypt store, but I think it's safe to assume that they are still there.
                  PetraRal
                  Archer
                  S367
                  185k BR
                  Former Light Casher
                  Non Casher; No VIP

Comment

• Originally posted by MikasaxEren View Post
                    I've heard the ring/jewel shard requirement is as low as 5, but I haven't confirmed it myself. The armor, helm, etc are indeed 15 shards though. And i also cant confirm if they were removed from the crypt store, but I think it's safe to assume that they are still there.
                    anyone can confirm if its 5 or 15 for 70 legend ring please.

Comment

• To legend 70 Rings/Jewels it's needed only 5 shards for each now... and 15 for armor (each part)
                      Server Name: [466] City of Shrines
                      Character Name: Exiah
                      Class: Knight
                      Level: 74
                      Battle Rating:: 138k~

Comment

Working...
                      X