Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experience gained after the patch !!!????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experience gained after the patch !!!????

Hi,
    Guys can u please share how much experience did u gain after the new patch 3.1 ????? Please do tell us what level u were before maintenance and what is your level now after maintenance...... TY

Heh what ? They give you unwanted EXP ?
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

They wrote, they didn't change the total exp, but they adjusted the amounts of exp needed for particular levels to provide a better gaming experience for all News

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
        Heh what ? They give you unwanted EXP ?
        yes i heard some1 lvl up from 59 to 60 without want, after maintenance over he saw is lvl 60,weird no?

well this wasn't on Maintenance thread when they posted, and now we see it...

NOTE 2: To provide a better gaming experience for all, some adjustments to leveling EXP requirements have been made during this maintenance. Thus, some players may see slight differences in character levels. However, total EXP amounts obtained have not been changed.
        Last edited by G3ORG1AN; 08-06-2014, 08:27 AM.
        I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	6666.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	1692447
          This was mentioned in patch details on forum dude.........

Comment

Total exp needed to level up is obviously reduced bro.... But they did not change the amount of exp gained from doing stuff like spire, tok, , mpd etc.......

Comment

Originally posted by G3ORG1AN View Post
              yes i heard some1 lvl up from 59 to 60 without want, after maintenance over he saw is lvl 60,weird no?
              not weird.
              lets say you need 10k exp to level up and you hold level on 9k exp. then the new patch reduced the exp needed to 8k. since you are above the required exp, then you're automatically leveled up when you logged in. didnt this also happen in the previous exp reduction patch?
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

furthermore even they let you know before the maint, what can you do for campers? you can't delete exp anyway
                SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                IGN: Kimwong
                CLASS: Knight
                PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by ARUNACHILLES View Post
                  Total exp needed to level up is obviously reduced bro.... But they did not change the amount of exp gained from doing stuff like spire, tok, , mpd etc.......
                  no, the phrase "total EXP amounts OBTAINED have not been changed.." means that the total exp you have gotten since the start of the game will not be changed.. Meaning, if you got a total of 27M exp since level 1, then it will still be 27M after the maintenance... But you are right in saying that the required exp to level up was reduced (since they leveled up after the maintenance)

Comment

Not sure how much exp i gained but i was at level 78 and a half exp now im at lvl 80 and max exp, which im happy about, saved me allot of time.
                    300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                    MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by G3ORG1AN View Post

well this wasn't on Maintenance thread when they posted, and now we see it...

NOTE 2: To provide a better gaming experience for all, some adjustments to leveling EXP requirements have been made during this maintenance. Thus, some players may see slight differences in character levels. However, total EXP amounts obtained have not been changed.

please tell me this is for above lvl 40 , please

Comment

Working...
                      X