***Holy Seal***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Holy Seal***

I wanna ask wartune great vets, who thought of making changes in experience, i.e. decreasing experience needed per level up....(in wartune 3.1)

I was lvl 65 and still in lvl 65, thats only good for now,

Who ever got the great idea, did not think to lessen the exp needed to exchange for Holy Seal...............

now to get lvl 25 HS, i need to go to lvl 70, where as some lvl 65 people have lvl 30 or more HS

I do need a justification for this, or just decrease the exp cost to exchange for HS............simple and easy

Pretty obvious they are doing their best to discourage camping and force ppl to level up. They've been at it for a while now.
    Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

Originally posted by 1st.try.me View Post
      I wanna ask wartune great vets, who thought of making changes in experience, i.e. decreasing experience needed per level up....(in wartune 3.1)

I was lvl 65 and still in lvl 65, thats only good for now,

Who ever got the great idea, did not think to lessen the exp needed to exchange for Holy Seal...............

now to get lvl 25 HS, i need to go to lvl 70, where as some lvl 65 people have lvl 30 or more HS

I do need a justification for this, or just decrease the exp cost to exchange for HS............simple and easy
      Really??? Now that is ***** up.
      Well, the possible advantage I can see here is that no one can stun me anymore at bg, lol
      At least, I just need only 1.5k kills... I am off to 70.

If this is really true, they should post up the new talent cap and new HS cap per level

Comment

i dont mind them pushing people up.......but why the injustice in HS.......
        from starting itself HS was pain in ***

Comment

iam not sure about this

for example, Mr.'X' was lvl 70 and just did his talents yesterday, for suppose
          so his exp on bar is less when they did maintenance, does that mean he is in lvl 68 or something now???

Comment

again injustice with hs omg they nerf it and ppl again cry

Comment

Working...
            X