Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

armor refinement event | is there such thing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• armor refinement event | is there such thing?

Are there such event as Armor Refinement? I don't know whether I should save my refinement crystals.

there used to be, but not seen anymore in the last 6 months.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by F00GLT View Post
      Are there such event as Armor Refinement? I don't know whether I should save my refinement crystals.
      why would you save them when you can get as much as you want at any given time, if that event ever comes back?!
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
        why would you save them when you can get as much as you want at any given time, if that event ever comes back?!
        Try being level 80 and scrounging for the Lv 4 Refinement Crystal. You get 2 a day, sometimes, but very rarely, an extra 4 with that. You can also synthesize the Lv 3 ones up, but it's 10 of those to make 1 Lv 4. You can also buy them, but at 20 balens each, it's really not worthwhile.

Another 3 days from now, I'll be able to refine my jewel again!
        Name: Phoenixia
        Server: R2 S-319
        Class: Mage
        BR: 911k
        Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
        Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
          Try being level 80 and scrounging for the Lv 4 Refinement Crystal. You get 2 a day, sometimes, but very rarely, an extra 4 with that. You can also synthesize the Lv 3 ones up, but it's 10 of those to make 1 Lv 4. You can also buy them, but at 20 balens each, it's really not worthwhile.

I am 80 with full refined set I am currently quite happy with, always can be better ofc. That event was/is to refine ANY item, not the one you are wearing. Wilds is full with such.
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post

if there is such event, it will be better to refine lv 30-50 gear as they have 'easy to get' refine crystal. maybe
            IGN: Kill Me
            S-385 (West Coast) - Crimson Lair

Comment

getting 5 stats to lvl 10 on 1 equip is just too hard for any1 even heavy balenors, unless u wanna blow ur month's pay (maybe more) on a single item.... and the reward isnt that much worth
              R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
              Class : Archer
              Guild : •OneŽ•
              LvL : 80
              Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
              BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Working...
              X