Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Knights need more attention.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Knights need more attention.

    guys been a good game so far, please dont nerf us knights more than what it already is.
    heard that you guys are capping our block heal at 3K thats lame....we never heal anyway and skytrial is hard enough as it is for knights even for ops. no real useful talent....high % delphic with lower atk strength doesnt suffice in being a good balanced character.

  • #2
    I bet they nerfed deep freeze cuz knights are "finally" gonna be able to slow too now XD

    Comment


    • #3
      The Advance Skill content will be the same as China, which i am pretty sure of, plus i don't get it where you get this weird info about Block heal restricted. Block nerfed is the same as any other class passive skill. Its like mages can't use restoration twice in a battle lol.
      IGN: Kittylation
      Server: Miniclip
      Br: Never Fixed

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post
        The Advance Skill content will be the same as China, which i am pretty sure of, plus i don't get it where you get this weird info about Block heal restricted. Block nerfed is the same as any other class passive skill. Its like mages can't use restoration twice in a battle lol.
        It is nerfed, capped at 3k heal now per block.

        Comment


        • #5
          So i assume the block % will be higher since they *** up this sheet.
          IGN: Kittylation
          Server: Miniclip
          Br: Never Fixed

          Comment


          • #6
            so we get an astral that attacks block effectiveness(anti knight) and we only heal 3k instead of 4%? while mages still get 6% from there constant heals. Just say we hate knights as developer and get it over with

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by patrol861 View Post
              so we get an astral that attacks block effectiveness(anti knight) and we only heal 3k instead of 4%? while mages still get 6% from there constant heals. Just say we hate knights as developer and get it over with
              we dont get constant heals for free.. our heals cost us rage and a turn. If we heal we dont do any damage its an active skill whereas your block heal is a passive yu dont have to give up rounds of not doing damage AND healing is meant to be a mage speciality you shouldnt get better heals than a mage... block heal needed to be caped it was way op before though i would say it should ahve been caped at 5k not 3k but eh

              Comment


              • #8
                Healing is meant to be a mage specialty? Everyone ought to have heal. Archers have heal too.

                Comment


                • #9
                  The knights i face are brick walls with massive fire power, 2 x delphs..you guys are op already.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    lol, 3k heals for 240 - 340k hp is nothing. we need 4% back.

                    If u didnt put Auction House, or removed wilds like china has, u also can undo stupi 3k heal block cap.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      as time goes by, and we eventually reach the M hp, healing 40k hp on block would be kinda too op..They needed to nerf it.. Maybe they shouldnt have done it that soon though..Or maybe raise the cap a bit.. heal on block is capped when you reach 75k hp :/

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        they do probably need to nerf bloodthirsty strike on archers as well since it is also getting op now doing decent damage and getting a full heal

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by R215361131 View Post
                          they do probably need to nerf bloodthirsty strike on archers as well since it is also getting op now doing decent damage and getting a full heal
                          Silly fool !!! Archer is the almighty deity of the game (before cashers even !) Thy shall not nerf (solely) them.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Knight sitting there with 200k Hp or more and 6k+ block will just gain over. 10k Hp almost every turn, how is that even remotely fair lol, the more the Hp and block the more they heal even more. You already get 20% Hp and PDef boost plus anti crit passive and heal passive when being healed by Mage and now you wanna heal 10k a turn which is better than a sunto if you keep ppls troops alive as that's upto 30-40k Hp a turn of Hp gain. You guys want immortality ? Your op enough
                            Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

                            Precisia----
                            s371 Harmony

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
                              Knight sitting there with 200k Hp or more and 6k+ block will just gain over. 10k Hp almost every turn, how is that even remotely fair lol, the more the Hp and block the more they heal even more. You already get 20% Hp and PDef boost plus anti crit passive and heal passive when being healed by Mage and now you wanna heal 10k a turn which is better than a sunto if you keep ppls troops alive as that's upto 30-40k Hp a turn of Hp gain. You guys want immortality ? Your op enough
                              Tell me when is all this gonna happen in 1 fight? Keeping troops alive and blocking every hit (also on multiple attacks heal procs just once)? Also how much your bloodthirsty heals you as a top archer ON DEMAND, and how many turns and luck a knight must have to match it?
                              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X