No announcement yet.

Knights need more attention.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to mention that those mentioning that mage regen buff "needing rage and a lost turn" seem to forget the spell doesnt just affect them, but a full group. As a knight that once thought to be " a wanna be tank for group", i would kill for a group based skill. So far just apollo , with 1 min cooldown, you cant not even keep it running. Archers bring their +10% attack bonus "group passive", and mages can heal during several turns. And we can not even keep ourself alives any more :P

20% pdef bonus, lol, as if there wasn't magical attacks everywhere (with our lovely magical resistance). In short,i would not blame any group if they would rather choose another mage or archer instead of a knight. What good does he do? Low damage, almost non existant aoe, no group buff or bonus, no useful skills like purge/scatter/purify.

And dont mention those "i face knights that are godly", they have cashed out like nuts probably selling their own first borns. Anything , and i really mean anything, that gets thrown enough cash gets deadly. Honestly, i would see better results at any other class though...

Now we probably hear the same song "EDD and DD" are godly. Sure they are : first row, slow, 1 min cooldown, and having some % higher than the rest comes from having much lower % on the rest of skills. I would rather have lower delphic and higher % on other mid skills.

I'm considered stubborn to no limit, usually holding to things that fall apart, not quitting easily, but this is getting pathetic. Each new "upgrade/update" is a step closer to regreting the day i picked this class over the other 2...
    " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
    Class : Knight
    Nick : Khine

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
      Knight sitting there with 200k Hp or more and 6k+ block will just gain over. 10k Hp almost every turn, how is that even remotely fair lol, the more the Hp and block the more they heal even more. You already get 20% Hp and PDef boost plus anti crit passive and heal passive when being healed by Mage and now you wanna heal 10k a turn which is better than a sunto if you keep ppls troops alive as that's upto 30-40k Hp a turn of Hp gain. You guys want immortality ? Your op enough
      Dunno where half of yours comes from. You mention anti crit passive as it was -20% or something, instead of what it is. You probably 1 shot everyone, and twice when you crit, which i take comes quite frecuently. And yet, you say something about blocking? Healing 30-40k a turn? from troops? as if they could block for them. One Aoe in first turn and those lovely troops at your back are history. How would you expect us to "protect" them? Guess we could beg : "please do not kill my templars at the back, they are cute and orphans.. "
      How would it be if we say than from now on, each time you crit, you add +3k damage, instead of doubling?
      You are probably tanking for rest, so you already know there was little point before on using a knight as tank when an archer can do it and bring further dps and other goodies... and that was when they could heal somewhat in pve...
      " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Comment

40k blockheal op? you realize that this would require about 1m hp which means about 1m br too? on that lvl we would do a lot more damage than now. those 3k block heals gonna make knight so **** tanky when they get hit with 500k delphics... amazing
        mage and archer heals scale with their max hp or atk as well. why not knights? we get something thats gonna be more and more useless as we get stronger. its gonna be as useful as the 1k damage reflect from our "reverse damage" skill. or the 120 damage bleed form shadow thrasher. i can see why knights are said to be op in endgame now.. these numbers are really terrifying
        Last edited by Setsuna88; 08-07-2014, 04:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
          40k blockheal op? you realize that this would require about 1m hp which means about 1m br too? on that lvl we would do a lot more damage than now. those 3k block heals gonna make knight so **** tanky when they get hit with 500k delphics... amazing
          mage and archer heals scale with their max hp or atk as well. why not knights? we get something thats gonna be more and more useless as we get stronger. its gonna be as useful as the 1k damage reflect from our "reverse damage" skill. or the 120 damage bleed form shadow thrasher. i can see why knights are said to be op in endgame now.. these numbers are really terrifying
          I said 40k during 1 fight in total not in 1 go. 6k block is 75% block rate roughly. 3-4 blocks in 1 fight if have 200k Hp is over a 40k heal in total. And you are bound to get more then 3-4 blocks in a general fight. And as for my bloodthirsty in another post I might one hit ppl but anyone around my br that is knight and high block would batter me as my bloodthirsty would do no more than 15k restore with 25 sec cd with max talent yet you'd heal way more than 15k just with 2 blocks. Archers have no defense at all in passive. We suck vs knights and even more so when 1 sec xD shadow thrasher with reduction comes. You guys ask for too much lol.
          Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
          s371 Harmony

Comment

I said 40k during 1 fight in total not in 1 go. 6k block is 75% block rate roughly. 3-4 blocks in 1 fight if have 200k Hp is over a 40k heal in total. And you are bound to get more then 3-4 blocks in a general fight. And as for my bloodthirsty in another post I might one hit ppl but anyone around my br that is knight and high block would batter me as my bloodthirsty would do no more than 15k restore with 25 sec cd with max talent yet you'd heal way more than 15k just with 2 blocks. Archers have no defense at all in passive. We suck vs knights and even more so when 1 sec xD shadow thrasher with reduction comes. You guys ask for too much lol.
            6000 is 75%? even my 8000 block don't have such high rate in PvP, how you made that conclusion? (in PvE later stage I also don't 75%)

shadow thrasher with reduction, tell where I can use it besides necro? you take advantage in MPD, sky trail, GD, anything with speed reduction possible, and when knight get reduction skill, what event we can use? they disable most of them, I can say reduction skill helps, but not OP as before patch 3.1
            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
            IGN: Kimwong
            CLASS: Knight
            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
              6000 is 75%? even my 8000 block don't have such high rate in PvP, how you made that conclusion? (in PvE later stage I also don't 75%)

shadow thrasher with reduction, tell where I can use it besides necro? you take advantage in MPD, sky trail, GD, anything with speed reduction possible, and when knight get reduction skill, what event we can use? they disable most of them, I can say reduction skill helps, but not OP as before patch 3.1
              I'm running 8k block and I'm hitting 75-80% roughly pvp tested over 100 fights and sky trails etc.

But I do agree you got screwed over with the removal of speed reduction in those areas. I tried sky trail 4-1 yesterday and got battered more than usual as seems to now hit harder and no reduction -.- I'm just glad I got to 4-1 before it happened, I feel bad for all others.

Precisia----
              s371 Harmony

Comment

I'm running 8k block and I'm hitting 75-80% roughly pvp tested over 100 fights and sky trails etc.

But I do agree you got screwed over with the removal of speed reduction in those areas. I tried sky trail 4-1 yesterday and got battered more than usual as seems to now hit harder and no reduction -.- I'm just glad I got to 4-1 before it happened, I feel bad for all others.
                block rate differs from PvP and PvE, you can't add them up and take an average =3

and lucky you passing 3-10, thinks the others gonna stuck at 3-5/3-10 for a long long time

btw the lvl 10 mire rune owner...really poured lots of efforts on it and get nothing now =_=
                SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                IGN: Kimwong
                CLASS: Knight
                PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                  block rate differs from PvP and PvE, you can't add them up and take an average =3

and lucky you passing 3-10, thinks the others gonna stuck at 3-5/3-10 for a long long time

btw the lvl 10 mire rune owner...really poured lots of efforts on it and get nothing now =_=
                  I kept pvp and pve separate.

Aww that sucks, mire rune is awesome and wish I had it

Precisia----
                  s371 Harmony

Comment

If sylphs were not in game i could argue about the pdef advantage of knight vs archer, but being able to turn all your patk into a matk, makes the end of any knight (if he is par-ed enough to last to sylph round).
                    Archers may not need healing when you can out-kill the rest.. knights usually relay on outlasting their enemies over time.

It would be fun to see if people were allowed one class change, how many would remain as knights..

Comment

Originally posted by Yhina View Post
                      If sylphs were not in game i could argue about the pdef advantage of knight vs archer, but being able to turn all your patk into a matk, makes the end of any knight (if he is par-ed enough to last to sylph round).
                      Archers may not need healing when you can out-kill the rest.. knights usually relay on outlasting their enemies over time.

It would be fun to see if people were allowed one class change, how many would remain as knights..
                      You realise at least knight has some kind of defense to start with for 45 sec of fight enough to sponge mega damage and block heal until sylph available while archers have 0 magic def and 0 PDef we just get crit lol. Even though it will almost always come down to a sylph fight knights will always go into sylph fight in front of archer of equal br, then it's who ever has best sylph wins or lucky astrals that dodge , deflect, regen etc

Precisia----
                      s371 Harmony

Comment

You realise at least knight has some kind of defense to start with for 45 sec of fight enough to sponge mega damage and block heal until sylph available while archers have 0 magic def and 0 PDef we just get crit lol. Even though it will almost always come down to a sylph fight knights will always go into sylph fight in front of archer of equal br, then it's who ever has best sylph wins or lucky astrals that dodge , deflect, regen etc
                        Mind to state the skills you use for pvp and their "stats" (like % and so on)

Comment

Originally posted by R215361131 View Post
                          they do probably need to nerf bloodthirsty strike on archers as well since it is also getting op now doing decent damage and getting a full heal
                          Ah but see archers dont have a nice big PDEF defence boost like a knight, archers have crit which fails 40-50% of the time..put that against a knights defense+ heal block...id say archers BTS needs a boost....or maybe make knights defense like crit..theres a chance it will trigger, or make knights use an extra astro slot for their defence..again that has a % chance to trigger . Knight and mage both get a defense boost that is constant..archers get crit boost that is anything but constant..knight and mage can go crit build with good success..as good as archers, but a archer cant get their defense advantage...and they call that a fair lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Yhina View Post
                            Mind to state the skills you use for pvp and their "stats" (like % and so on)
                            I can do this.

AS - 100% + 205 dmg, +20% crit chance
                            MS - 55% + 150 dmg (x2), +100% crit chance
                            DS - 320% + 505 dmg, +20% crit chance
                            LF - 134% dmg, +10% crit chance
                            BT - 120% dmg (Talent gives an additional 23% dmg)

Knight

S - 132% + 505 dmg
                            US - 150% + 300 dmg (Talent gives an additional 21% dmg)
                            Bubble - 20% HP
                            DD - 340% + 560 dmg
                            EDD - 405% + 768 dmg

Looks like Knight's attacks are harder hitting percentage wise in every skill. Only difference is that you have your "heal" in the form of damage prevention instead of an actual heal like an archer. Moreover, your heal is not based on the strength of your opponent. BT heals under 15k frequently when facing a similar BR knight. Agoran is 20% of HP, which is about 40k HP at the middle-high end.

I don't feel like adjusting the dmg values to account for the crit bonus on archer skills because I'm lazy. I have done it before, and knight attacks are still higher percentage than archer except on MS vs. US? I think. Moreover, both classes get a 15% patk bonus and 20% hp bonus, whereas only knights get a 20% pdef bonus. So in additional to having stronger attacks percent wise, knights also should have higher defense and reduce damage more coming in.

To be fair, Knight AOE sucks. So archer wins there. I think one AOE by a ~180k BR knight will still wipe troops, so meh. But in every other category, I'd say Knights have the superior skills in pvp, wouldn't you?

Only way for an archer to kill a knight is to have a better slyph, or for the knight to build/play poorly.
                            Last edited by FufuBunnySlayer; 08-07-2014, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                              I can do this.

Knight

S - 132% + 505 dmg
                              Bubble - 20% HP
                              DD - 340% + 560 dmg
                              EDD - 405% + 768 dmg

Looks like Knight's attacks are harder hitting percentage wise in every skill. Only difference is that you have your "heal" in the form of damage prevention instead of an actual heal like an archer. Moreover, your heal is not based on the strength of your opponent. BT heals under 15k frequently when facing a similar BR knight. Agoran is 20% of HP, which is about 40k HP at the middle-high end.

I don't feel like adjusting the dmg values to account for the crit bonus on archer skills because I'm lazy. I have done it before, and knight attacks are still higher percentage than archer.

To be fair, Knight AOE sucks. So archer wins there. I think one AOE by a ~180k BR knight will still wipe troops, so meh. But in every other category, I'd say Knights have the superior skills in pvp, wouldn't you?
                              But the thing is, archers are crit, and lots of knights are afraid of going crit... And crit almost doubles the damage..

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                                I can do this.

Knight

S - 132% + 505 dmg
                                Bubble - 20% HP
                                DD - 340% + 560 dmg
                                EDD - 405% + 768 dmg

I don't feel like adjusting the dmg values to account for the crit bonus on archer skills because I'm lazy. I have done it before, and knight attacks are still higher percentage than archer except on MS vs. US? I think. Moreover, both classes get a 15% patk bonus and 20% hp bonus, whereas only knights get a 20% pdef bonus. So in additional to having stronger attacks percent wise, knights also should have higher defense and reduce damage more coming in.

Only way for an archer to kill a knight is to have a better slyph, or for the knight to build/play poorly.

And I could add (or replace some skills for) :

Archer:

Armor Piercer - 175%+390 (+25% QTE) Reduces opponent defense by 250 for 3 turns. Stackable 4 times.
                                Incendiary Shot - 220%+450 (+25% QTE) Reduces damage dealt by opponent by 30% for 3 turns.
                                Guardian rune - Reduces damage taken by 50% for 2 turns.
                                Last edited by R226329038; 08-07-2014, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X