No announcement yet.

Knights need more attention.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to clarify, I don't mean that knights have an inherent advantage in HP - they do, but it's quite small, IIRC. Just that most knights will choose invest in more HP, and that helps them in pvp.

And if you as an archer can't get 2 attacks on a knight throwing EDD, you're the one who is lagging. Or you're using the slower skills when you should be using AS, AP, and MS. I play an archer and a knight, so I've seen both sides. Really, any character can double on an EDD with faster skills.
    It's not like you can double every round, but on average, maybe one round out of 5 - it mostly depends on whether the knight is using slasher/ult slash or anything else.

For advanced skills, we'll have to see, but knights do seem to come out on top with those. Fatal Blow could be devastating in pvp.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
      Yeah bladestorm will OHKO troops easily, too bad it's actually 100 rage and by the time we get there it would have already taken 2-3 turns( unless you have lvl 9 clothing or something) so it doesn't even make a difference, we can kill troops using WW and ulti slash in that many turns too
      Yea 100 would be hard to get without clothes, although having a rage reduction would help, the qte is helpful, and the fatal blow helps against mage but it would have to be high damage to block the health regen, but against troops i would prefer ww and ulti slash

Comment

Still knights blok heal has become worthless since that heal will be canceled if its a multi atk or if it passes over 5k then that heal is pretty useless apart from canceling damage

Comment

Anything "fixed" gets useless soon enough. Example : 120 hp bleed, 1k return damage, 3k heal, 3k intercerpt... Anything % based always remain "competitive", any direct fixed number , no matter how high it might be, soon falls behind.

As more stuff is added to game, the less and less it means... 3k healing might seem good when you are around 60, but later is means nothing. The damage cut comes from the block itself, which honestly, everyone can do if they use astral or/and gems... the 3k is fancy, in green, looks awesome, but it's real impact is less and less significant as you move on.
          In short, we have lost our healing. Wanna be knights like me can still use it, as we move on to harder levels, we can say farewell to block heal. Are we supposed to change our block gems for crit gems and play as wanna be archers too? At this rate seems like there is no further strategy than crit+attk... zzzz

Let's all play same class and whoever starts the round first kill the other, seems like a real fun game...
          " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
          Class : Knight
          Nick : Khine

Comment

imho it sucks they nerfed it (im a mage btw), still i somewhat feel joy when i think ToK shadows wont block heal twice the damage we hit them for

fun fact which u pointed out yhina and i was thinking of this the past few days: all fixed numbers suck completly the higher u go up, so whats the point the new skills
            Fatal blow Level 5 - 221% +1450 [100rage) QTE doesnt add damage

that 1450 looks nice cuz its a rly high number, but the % is very low for the rage cost, why would a knight use 100 rage to use a skill that does HALF the damage of EDD, when edd can give back 50 rage (so fuel a DD/agoran after it). this also applies to sylph skills, the new sylph skills are extremely low % if compared to the basic ones, the only thing that is higher it the fixed dmg added, which may result in higher damage for low lvls but its not a real improvment.
            looking at gaia i see my jupiter do 225%+250, flash storm 240%+265
            then hercules skills i see shock chain 187%+1.7k, thunder strike 230%+1.6k

the weird thing is that the low%+high# make sense as long one is weak and has noob gear/attack at least, but these so called super new skills, ADVANCED skills, look pretty silly and useless

Comment

Originally posted by ADYXZ View Post
              imho it sucks they nerfed it (im a mage btw), still i somewhat feel joy when i think ToK shadows wont block heal twice the damage we hit them for

fun fact which u pointed out yhina and i was thinking of this the past few days: all fixed numbers suck completly the higher u go up, so whats the point the new skills

that 1450 looks nice cuz its a rly high number, but the % is very low for the rage cost, why would a knight use 100 rage to use a skill that does HALF the damage of EDD, when edd can give back 50 rage (so fuel a DD/agoran after it). this also applies to sylph skills, the new sylph skills are extremely low % if compared to the basic ones, the only thing that is higher it the fixed dmg added, which may result in higher damage for low lvls but its not a real improvment.

the weird thing is that the low%+high# make sense as long one is weak and has noob gear/attack at least, but these so called super new skills, ADVANCED skills, look pretty silly and useless
              Now imagine they really do remove ToK and all the pros to it gone... swoosh down the toilet.

Comment

All I get from this is that people are angry that knights healing method is being reduced, this game is mainly about teamwork in PvE so if you have a good mage that can heal well and your knight has good def overall you could continue to tank and not die easy. As for the blood thirsty we archers have, it doesnt heal us well when we face a top knight with high def as the damage would not be enough to recover alot of hp. All classes are unique, if you build them right you should not have a problem and don't attack me with you have to cash to be good.
                IGN: princestewii
                Class: Archer
                Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                  this game is mainly about teamwork in PvE
                  necropolis, sky trail and gods decent rewards outweigh anything you can get from group pve, so maybe you speak about low levels, which no one cares about...
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                    necropolis, sky trail and gods decent rewards outweigh anything you can get from group pve, so maybe you speak about low levels, which no one cares about...
                    Maybe I do lol and thank you for not attacking me with you have to cash to be the best.

P.S Im only lvl 58 so I don't know about sky trail and GD yet
                    IGN: princestewii
                    Class: Archer
                    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      Now imagine they really do remove ToK and all the pros to it gone... swoosh down the toilet.
                      Damn you. You make me lmao.

I just hope they increase the damage of Reverse Damage to 1600 (with QTE, it will become 2k).

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                        Damn you. You make me lmao.

I just hope they increase the damage of Reverse Damage to 1600 (with QTE, it will become 2k).
                        still it will be trash, not worth wasting a turn to cast, even equip it
                        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by ADYXZ View Post

The point of shock chain isn't the damage, it's the -30%mdef to all opponents. thunder strike is as much for the 30% slow as the damage(which came in handy till they made everything immune to slow :/)

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                            still it will be trash, not worth wasting a turn to cast, even equip it
                            reverse damage is totally an useless skill, I haven't used it anymore after lvl 50 (just can't understand why some knight still use it in CW final...)

it would be better it reflects a certain % of dmg, e.g. reflect 10% of the dmg received, last 10 turns
                            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                            IGN: Kimwong
                            CLASS: Knight
                            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                              reverse damage is totally an useless skill, I haven't used it anymore after lvl 50 (just can't understand why some knight still use it in CW final...)

it would be better it reflects a certain % of dmg, e.g. reflect 10% of the dmg received, last 10 turns
                              Well.. Maybe it was really op back in the days..when top cashers were "barely" reaching 60-80k BR..That was 10k reflected damage on a 60-80k hp ennemy. Though, now, yes, utterly useless XD

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post

If I were level 80 and be among the CW finals, I would include Reverse Damage skill in my skills list.
                                No kidding... It is not totally a useless skill, with the advent of sylph, it has more potential in use...
                                But I have to say this skill is just a waste of space in pve aspects of the game as much as intercept.

Comment

Working...
                                X