Knights need more attention.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    If I were level 80 and be among the CW finals, I would include Reverse Damage skill in my skills list.
    No kidding... It is not totally a useless skill, with the advent of sylph, it has more potential in use...
    But I have to say this skill is just a waste of space in pve aspects of the game as much as intercept.
    The only use I found for this move, was with a defensive build, was using : Reverse damage, Shadow Trasher, Apollo Shield, Agoran's Shield and Aoe. I kinda ditched it to get back slasher instead, cuz with my starting rage, I was a few rage short of using whirlwind with auto attack only. (Placing myself in back-row, casting reverse damage on first turn, auto-attack then whirlwind). Plus, I found out patck was more important than anyhting else in this game lol, hard to tank when you try to get attack over defense XD (selling out strategies <3)
    Bleed wh're fan here <3.

Comment

If I were level 80 and be among the CW finals, I would include Reverse Damage skill in my skills list.
      No kidding... It is not totally a useless skill, with the advent of sylph, it has more potential in use...
      But I have to say this skill is just a waste of space in pve aspects of the game as much as intercept.
      You'd be lucky to get a single win lol, 1k reflect x 10 turns, most fights won't even last that long to get you 10k damage reflected.
      You'd do more damage throwing an ult slasher at opponent in the same time it took you to cast the RD skill.

There's 2 reasons why you could use it. You're low lvl, like 50 and under. Or you're so OP you could auto-attack and still win so who cares what strategy you use.

Comment

Comment

You started making fun of yourself the moment you clicked on the "Post Quickly Reply" button with that

Comment

stop whining about knight class,,, i m knight too, dont u knw knight class is a slave class, is there for sake of game, really useless class..which in future wil be transformed to troops or pets ,, till date were the devs ever considerate to knight class,tht why will now,, so stop complaining, ppl talk about knight block n heal, as if each round u block n heal, n the block is like 0 dmg to u,,,, does tht stop me frm making a new knight toon, hope fully after few more patches,, will,,,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by SwarupOM View Post
              stop whining about knight class,,, i m knight too, dont u knw knight class is a slave class, is there for sake of game, really useless class..which in future wil be transformed to troops or pets ,, till date were the devs ever considerate to knight class,tht why will now,, so stop complaining, ppl talk about knight block n heal, as if each round u block n heal, n the block is like 0 dmg to u,,,, does tht stop me frm making a new knight toon, hope fully after few more patches,, will,,,,,,,
              Hmm thats a good argument, knights can maybe serve as good pets to the other classes.

Comment

so many ppl that dont know how a knight work for with high block u heal almost eavy time and then there ur shield that archer dosen have, and stop saying archer can scatter it for not normal for a archer to have scatter on skill tap when u are L80. knights are the only class that get so much free br as the do from passive and that makes it so that they dont realy need to run Pdef gemes in there stuff..... build a knight right and he have the whole pvp for it self.

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                  so many ppl that dont know how a knight work for with high block u heal almost eavy time and then there ur shield that archer dosen have, and stop saying archer can scatter it for not normal for a archer to have scatter on skill tap when u are L80. knights are the only class that get so much free br as the do from passive and that makes it so that they dont realy need to run Pdef gemes in there stuff..... build a knight right and he have the whole pvp for it self.
                  its funny how some random thinks he knows how knight class works better than people who play knights for....well since game start
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
                    The only use I found for this move, was with a defensive build, was using : Reverse damage, Shadow Trasher, Apollo Shield, Agoran's Shield and Aoe. I kinda ditched it to get back slasher instead, cuz with my starting rage, I was a few rage short of using whirlwind with auto attack only. (Placing myself in back-row, casting reverse damage on first turn, auto-attack then whirlwind). Plus, I found out patck was more important than anyhting else in this game lol, hard to tank when you try to get attack over defense XD (selling out strategies <3)
                    Bleed wh're fan here <3.
                    In my case, I'd equip slasher, agoran, apollo, reverse and ww.

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                    You'd be lucky to get a single win lol, 1k reflect x 10 turns, most fights won't even last that long to get you 10k damage reflected.
                    You'd do more damage throwing an ult slasher at opponent in the same time it took you to cast the RD skill.

There's 2 reasons why you could use it. You're low lvl, like 50 and under. Or you're so OP you could auto-attack and still win so who cares what strategy you use.
                    Well,
                    1. I could get wins without luck. In CW fights I have seen, most knights do not even equip damaging skills, most of them do not even equip DD or EDD anymore, because they depend on sylph to finish the fight... Equipping RD among the skills will not require luck to win.
                    2. The casting time of RD is faster than ultislash
                    3. Most high level fights, as I have watched in youtube, reaches the 50% timer mark. Which means it is possible to get more than 10k damage from RD.
                    4. I would still use RD even if I am level 80.... (I would never be overpowered).

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                    You started making fun of yourself the moment you clicked on the "Post Quickly Reply" button with that
                    I clicked on "Reply with Quote".

Anyways, I don't care if I made fun off by other people... In history, great people have been laughed at by the majority at the start.

I just like doing and thinking something different from what majority does or thinks, like:
                    a. Lots of people said that crit is only better at high levels (70+) when you have lots of astral slots and high defense given by mount... Yet I switched to crit at level 59, it worked wonders, and it was effective, until now, I am still crit, just level 68- and I am a non-casher.
                    b. Some said it is absurd to switch to crit when you have low patk... Yet I was still doing well in pvp.
                    c. Some said it is hard for non-casher to have high crit and high block for a knight without cash... Yet I am doing it - 6k crit and 5k block.

I am not encouraging anyone to do my style... Doing something different makes me enjoy this game... And life is about enjoying.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                      its funny how some random thinks he knows how knight class works better than people who play knights for....well since game start
                      Whats funny is hes smarter than someone who has played knight since game start can be proven wrong by someone who does not play knight.

Comment

In history, great people have been laughed at by the majority at the start.

I highly doubt any of those "great people" suggested such an obscure and a guaranteed fail method like you did, I have nothing against you ofc, but your argument of reverse damage( the WORST skill in the entire game) being good is nothing short of a mockery, please change it bro before everyone starts to laugh at you.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                          This is such a true statement, I have been playing a knight from day 1 of s2 and many random people advise me of knight builds and suggest me improvements, knights are definitely the worst pick of all the 3 classes but this patch has actually nerfed archers by quite a bit in PvE by taking away deep freeze( the most unfair skill in any game ever made), that blue spear was the sole reason why archers were the best at almost anything the game had to offer, but now they have become kind of redundant in PvE and are truly replacable by knights( except in spire ofc)

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
                            Whats funny is hes smarter than someone who has played knight since game start can be proven wrong by someone who does not play knight.
                            some things aint just numbers of skill dmg etc. you need to have experienced them and then draw conclusions and make statements, if you havent played and seen those stuff you are bound to fail. And most here are doing just that.
                            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

In my case, I'd equip slasher, agoran, apollo, reverse and ww.

Well,
                              1. I could get wins without luck. In CW fights I have seen, most knights do not even equip damaging skills, most of them do not even equip DD or EDD anymore, because they depend on sylph to finish the fight... Equipping RD among the skills will not require luck to win.
                              2. The casting time of RD is faster than ultislash
                              3. Most high level fights, as I have watched in youtube, reaches the 50% timer mark. Which means it is possible to get more than 10k damage from RD.
                              4. I would still use RD even if I am level 80.... (I would never be overpowered).

I clicked on "Reply with Quote".

Anyways, I don't care if I made fun off by other people... In history, great people have been laughed at by the majority at the start.

I just like doing and thinking something different from what majority does or thinks, like:
                              a. Lots of people said that crit is only better at high levels (70+) when you have lots of astral slots and high defense given by mount... Yet I switched to crit at level 59, it worked wonders, and it was effective, until now, I am still crit, just level 68- and I am a non-casher.
                              b. Some said it is absurd to switch to crit when you have low patk... Yet I was still doing well in pvp.
                              c. Some said it is hard for non-casher to have high crit and high block for a knight without cash... Yet I am doing it - 6k crit and 5k block.

I am not encouraging anyone to do my style... Doing something different makes me enjoy this game... And life is about enjoying.
                              Most isn't all lol.

I've done prelims every month since it came out and only missed out on 5 or so finals. Plenty of people are offensive, yes there's defensive builds too, but there's no one that isn't offensive in some way.

Take last month for example out of 15 battles I had ~6 player delphics in my face + 1 on my troop... which was just pointless... but whatever.

My own routine uses DD, which I prefer due to faster casting and lower rage consumption (can combo more things that way) even if sylph is a good finisher in most fights, doing more dmg before sylph and having a backup incase fight lasts to after sylph also is a good idea ^^

Also for me personally, I use purge in a lot of CW battles, so unless RD can't be purged: thank you for wasting time to pop up all your defensive skills... now kindly RIP!

Comment

does anyone noted that now Intercept is targeting player first instead of troops first?, its time to shine knight, time to cut that archer wings!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X