X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of knights asking for attention here tho

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
      Healing is meant to be a mage specialty? Everyone ought to have heal. Archers have heal too.
      to be precisely, archers do waste a turn and rage to hit and heal...

Comment

Knights are designed to be tanks regardless if their block heal is capped. Because of the "rumor" no knights on my server seem to be willing to tank for the team so I had to do it for 3 mages and I'm an archer
        IGN: princestewii
        Class: Archer
        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by jymnils View Post
          does anyone noted that now Intercept is targeting player first instead of troops first?, its time to shine knight, time to cut that archer wings!!!
          This is so true, archers will be hurting badly from this in BG. Mages too, but a bit less so. That change probably more than compensates for the lower block heal in pvp. In pve, it's still a bad nerf, since there's no way I would have beaten 2-10 in sky trail without the full heal.

As for reverse damage, it's very powerful in a narrow level range, mostly around the 40s to early 50s. It's just not competitive at high levels though; I haven't seen anyone use it in CW since last year, I think. Syphs dramatically lower its usefulness too - shorter fights and the attacks are (almost) all 1-2 strikes.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
            I highly doubt any of those "great people" suggested such an obscure and a guaranteed fail method like you did, I have nothing against you ofc, but your argument of reverse damage( the WORST skill in the entire game) being good is nothing short of a mockery, please change it bro before everyone starts to laugh at you.
            Mate I also think RD is crappy skill, but I like this player's attitude.
            Game is about fun and using skills you ENJOY playing with. Go Kingryan
            I hope I will once again get to enjoy game as much as you do now

Comment

Originally posted by jonastx View Post
              to be precisely, archers do waste a turn and rage to hit and heal...
              its not a waste of a turn because you get to do damage to a target as normal AND heal off it. blood thirsty stike needs a nerf in all honestly

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
                Mate I also think RD is crappy skill, but I like this player's attitude.
                Game is about fun and using skills you ENJOY playing with. Go Kingryan
                I hope I will once again get to enjoy game as much as you do now
                Yeah i guess it's true, but the point is that he is just not ready to accept the normal facts. Fine, he has fun with it and I obviously don't have any problems with it, but he is trying to potray himself as the all innovative man and the others as the people who follow the same old path. It's cool to battle with arrows in the age of guns if you like it, but if you are saying that "Look, I am a great man as I am doing things outside the norm" then it ain't right.

Comment

Originally posted by R215361131 View Post
                  its not a waste of a turn because you get to do damage to a target as normal AND heal off it. blood thirsty stike needs a nerf in all honestly
                  hurr durr my 15k bloodthisty on knights is so imbalanced, only way it works is if your templars are still alive and your not in front.
                  East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                    I clicked on "Reply with Quote".
                    You must have clicked "Post Quick Reply" button at the very end, re-check it

Comment

• Originally posted by R215361131 View Post
                      they do probably need to nerf bloodthirsty strike on archers as well since it is also getting op now doing decent damage and getting a full heal
                      Will be far from a full heal if ur hero is in the front with a decent pdef

Comment

• we can argue all day if the current blockheal is too strong or not but you have to agree that a flat 3k heal is just stupid. they better should replace the skill with something completely different then.
                        with this change half of our tanktree skills will be outdated, having fixed dmg/heal numbers that were great maybe at 30k-50k BR but not now, and especially not with the new patch that will raise our brs even higher. ive seen many other games were they changed such skills and made them scale with your characters stats. wartune does the opposite -.-. i dont know what the developers were smoking but looking at some of the new skills makes me lose all faith in them. like that 20% heal + max hp for 3 turns they wanna sell us as advanced skill but in real its like a much worse agoran shield with higher rage cost. or the other skill which decreases in damage as you lvl it, for the 1% higher heal reduce that really no one cares about. of course archers and mages get some really dumb skills too. i still hope its poorly translated and turns out to be something different...
                        Last edited by Setsuna88; 08-09-2014, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
                          lol, 3k heals for 240 - 340k hp is nothing. we need 4% back.

If u didnt put Auction House, or removed wilds like china has, u also can undo stupi 3k heal block cap.
                          Very true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
                            lol, 3k heals for 240 - 340k hp is nothing. we need 4% back.

If u didnt put Auction House, or removed wilds like china has, u also can undo stupi 3k heal block cap.

This ****** company takes from China only bad things and replace good things here. There are a lot of good things in China wartune that never got here, take for example 9k stacks.. was implemented in China on patch 2.0 or 2.1, in US we`re on 3.1 and still not here.. Why ? Because they got used to scam players very easily, never giving an explication about new patches, why does that is removed, why does that is added and so on. And they will continue like this forever because people recharge
                            Player: sunshinε
                            Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                            Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                            Level: 80
                            Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                              This ****** company takes from China only bad things and replace good things here. There are a lot of good things in China wartune that never got here, take for example 9k stacks.. was implemented in China on patch 2.0 or 2.1, in US we`re on 3.1 and still not here.. Why ? Because they got used to scam players very easily, never giving an explication about new patches, why does that is removed, why does that is added and so on. And they will continue like this forever because people recharge
                              They patched heal to cap at 3k almost a year before you started playing. They finally got around to fixing their bug now. Go look in patch history from like 1.6.

Comment

• Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                                Yeah i guess it's true, but the point is that he is just not ready to accept the normal facts. Fine, he has fun with it and I obviously don't have any problems with it, but he is trying to potray himself as the all innovative man and the others as the people who follow the same old path. It's cool to battle with arrows in the age of guns if you like it, but if you are saying that "Look, I am a great man as I am doing things outside the norm" then it ain't right.
                                Hahaha... You are just ****** off to what I said.
                                There is no absolute right.

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                                You must have clicked "Post Quick Reply" button at the very end, re-check it
                                Lol. It must have took time for you to notice my mistake. Hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X