No announcement yet.

Knights need more attention.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never experienced that as an archer or as a knight (though I do not play knight much). I also rarely if ever use 2 AS back to back in pvp, so that could be why. I still find it hard to believe that the chain of attacks will be AS-AS-WW instead of AS-WW-AS, however.

Have you ever experienced this with any opposing archer attack other than AS-AS?

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
      I said 40k during 1 fight in total not in 1 go. 6k block is 75% block rate roughly. 3-4 blocks in 1 fight if have 200k Hp is over a 40k heal in total. And you are bound to get more then 3-4 blocks in a general fight. And as for my bloodthirsty in another post I might one hit ppl but anyone around my br that is knight and high block would batter me as my bloodthirsty would do no more than 15k restore with 25 sec cd with max talent yet you'd heal way more than 15k just with 2 blocks. Archers have no defense at all in passive. We suck vs knights and even more so when 1 sec xD shadow thrasher with reduction comes. You guys ask for too much lol.
      You must be joking, I can think of nothing else.
      Archers USED TO suck against knights before Gaia/Hercules
      Now archers go many tears from GD, plus they have a HUGE MATK delphic in Hercules (really, why magic attack???) which can pretty much clear a knight

Knights are supposed to be archers counter, so it should be natural that you lost to a knight (even though knights seem to be 3rd class by far anymore)
      Archers don't have defense because they are supposed to kill fast. In the time I cast an agoran shield you shot me 2-3 times, and then you ss.
      You talk about 20% passive??? From what I hear most fights end in a Gaia delphic which is MATK.
      It's nothing like the old days when mage beat knight who beat archer who beat mage.

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
        It's nothing like the old days when mage beat knight who beat archer who beat mage.
        Those were good olden days of paper rock scissors.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
          Only way for an archer to kill a knight is to have a better slyph, or for the knight to build/play poorly.
          Did you started playing yesterday?
          Knights are supposed to be archers counter.
          Archers are supposed to rule over mages.

Comment

If an archer is getting multiple attacks in on a knight, then the person controlling the knight has severe lag or connection issues. Attacks are always one to one, with one exception (slyph doubling).

And as you quoted me, slyphs^^

I don't know why an archer would have better mdef than a knight. Assuming they have the same gem and mount set up, mdef should be identical. Archers do not get a mdef boost (and neither do knights). On the other side of the coin, knights should have the same amount of hp as an archer with the same gem and mount set up, as they both have the same 20% HP passive.

The pdef passive knights have does mean they should go into slyph mode with more HP via taking less damage from attacks (if that is what you were getting at with the "knights have more HP" comment, I apologize; I assumed you were talking about max HP).
            1) Archer IS SUPPOSED to get multiple hits on knight. Knights have stronger moves but slower. Skills are TIME based, not 1 on 1.
            2) Did you check the DEF provided in armour/helmet? Knights have crippled MDEF and mages have crippled PDEF. Archers are the only class with normal DEF.
            3) Most sylphs atm are Gaia and Apollo, both MATK. PATK sylphs are mostly used by mages and mages should have little problem against knights anyway. So when both players in sylph mode, if archer has MATK sylph knight has disadvantage.
            If archer has PATK sylph he should descimate most mages.

Comment

If an archer is getting multiple attacks in on a knight, then the person controlling the knight has severe lag or connection issues. Attacks are always one to one, with one exception (slyph doubling).

And as you quoted me, slyphs^^

I don't know why an archer would have better mdef than a knight. Assuming they have the same gem and mount set up, mdef should be identical. Archers do not get a mdef boost (and neither do knights). On the other side of the coin, knights should have the same amount of hp as an archer with the same gem and mount set up, as they both have the same 20% HP passive.

The pdef passive knights have does mean they should go into slyph mode with more HP via taking less damage from attacks (if that is what you were getting at with the "knights have more HP" comment, I apologize; I assumed you were talking about max HP).
              about archer/knight mdef....difference I can think off is equipment I believe knights got huge pdef and low mdef on items(contrary to mage low pdef huge mdef) and archers got middle in pdef/mdef

Comment

in any case I see many ppl taking yellow astrals like illusion,regeneration,GA,deflection...instead of pdef mdef astrals

1,2,3k mdef/pdef don't play much role on high br(u can see jbird have only 2 reds matk and block... he switched to ewd)

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
                  1) Archer IS SUPPOSED to get multiple hits on knight. Knights have stronger moves but slower. Skills are TIME based, not 1 on 1.
                  2) Did you check the DEF provided in armour/helmet? Knights have crippled MDEF and mages have crippled PDEF. Archers are the only class with normal DEF.
                  3) Most sylphs atm are Gaia and Apollo, both MATK. PATK sylphs are mostly used by mages and mages should have little problem against knights anyway. So when both players in sylph mode, if archer has MATK sylph knight has disadvantage.
                  If archer has PATK sylph he should descimate most mages.
                  1) You're wrong.
                  2) You're right, I'm wrong. I forgot about that. The difference is on armor, and amounts to a 1k difference.
                  3) You're right, archer will have advantage from higher mdef from armor. However, knight will have advantage from more HP going into the round. Which do you value more? Hard to say, they might even cancel each other out.

Comment

Way i see it if your going to nerf one class then nerf them all or give us a another skill that can help put us knights on equal footing as the other 2 classes, still knight isn't op compared to the other 2 classes and heracles will pretty much destroy any knight no matter the br, aa i see it knights are starting to get left behind in the dust

Comment

Originally posted by Seraph09 View Post
                      Way i see it if your going to nerf one class then nerf them all or give us a another skill that can help put us knights on equal footing as the other 2 classes, still knight isn't op compared to the other 2 classes and heracles will pretty much destroy any knight no matter the br, aa i see it knights are starting to get left behind in the dust
                      if u are knight take patk sylph like amazon queen or hades and use it on mage...u will see how mages die from 1 shot

like knights got big pdef and low mdef ,mages got low pdef and big mdef,but unlike knights mages don't have tenacity or 20% hp to help them survive delph or attacks from patk sylph

its ok heals but heals wont work if u die 1 shot ....especially that evil hades skill which reduce healing 50% if u even survive or aq delph since no one give damn about fire resistance

Comment

1) You're wrong.
                        2) You're right, I'm wrong. I forgot about that. The difference is on armor, and amounts to a 1k difference.
                        3) You're right, archer will have advantage from higher mdef from armor. However, knight will have advantage from more HP going into the round. Which do you value more? Hard to say, they might even cancel each other out.
                        Knights and archer get the same amount of hp from their gear iirc, and archers have a 20% bonus hp passive too (like knights)

Comment

Originally posted by Seraph09 View Post
                          How about:
                          Esoteric Bladestorm Level 5- Attacks all the enemies for 160% +700 Physical Damage. Reduces Target's buff by 10% for 3 rounds.[QTE: Damage increased by 15%]
                          Fatal blow Level 5 - 221% +1450 causing physical damage to one random enemy.Target loses 25% hp of PATK damage per round for 3 rounds [QTE: Extends Effects]

For knights from the Advanced Skills? Pretty sure the Bladestorm will one shot troops no issue, then you have a stronger Poison Arrow skill to place on the opponent.

Archers have one skill I consider decent from the advanced(other than the passives) which would be
                          Esoteric Fury fighter Level 5 - consume all rage, Damaging one random enemy by 340% +1450 points of physical damage, rage the more the damage inflicted [QTE: damage cap raised to 15%]

Comment

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
                            Knights and archer get the same amount of hp from their gear iirc, and archers have a 20% bonus hp passive too (like knights)
                            I think what he's saying is that Knights will have more HP while turning to sylph due to their abilities. Agoran which is in essence +20% More Max HP that you can absorb(+800 more for QTE). Then you also have Tenacity for an additional 7% Damage reduction and -5% Crit receive rate. Along with getting block heals that reduce the damage by another ~30%(Before Penetration) which also heal for 3k more hp Which can put the Knight in favor of having more HP while going into Sylph mode which I think is what he was saying.

Comment

Oh my god can't you guys understand this?? the devs completely HATE knights, they make knights weak on purpose guys, everyone has an unfair disliking and an unfair bias for something( based on their experience, fantasies) and it just so happens that the devs have a disliking for knights. For example I like demons and stuff, so if I am creating a game where there is a scenario of humans vs demons, then I would give demons extra powers, on the other hand if I had a disliking for demons I would give them certain useless powers.
                              It's just the way these games work, they are not looking for balance or anything like that, it just so happens that the majority of devs just have an internal disliking for knights ( or fantasy with archers or magic)

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
                                How about:
                                Esoteric Bladestorm Level 5- Attacks all the enemies for 160% +700 Physical Damage. Reduces Target's buff by 10% for 3 rounds.[QTE: Damage increased by 15%]
                                Fatal blow Level 5 - 221% +1450 causing physical damage to one random enemy.Target loses 25% hp of PATK damage per round for 3 rounds [QTE: Extends Effects]

For knights from the Advanced Skills? Pretty sure the Bladestorm will one shot troops no issue, then you have a stronger Poison Arrow skill to place on the opponent.

Archers have one skill I consider decent from the advanced(other than the passives) which would be
                                Esoteric Fury fighter Level 5 - consume all rage, Damaging one random enemy by 340% +1450 points of physical damage, rage the more the damage inflicted [QTE: damage cap raised to 15%]
                                Yeah bladestorm will OHKO troops easily, too bad it's actually 100 rage and by the time we get there it would have already taken 2-3 turns( unless you have lvl 9 clothing or something) so it doesn't even make a difference, we can kill troops using WW and ulti slash in that many turns too

Comment

Working...
                                X