Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knights block heal !!!!!!!!????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R238423534
    replied
    knight is expensive & complex to build. elimination rate is high at higher levels. with low population, their opinions are not counted when deciding game features even though the few top cashers are still more likely knights.

Originally posted by alkaizer_x View Post
    I'm began to think Wartune devs create knight only to become food for other classes and dang i'm one of that

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    archers & mages can kill opponents stronger than them, especially in boss fights where speed reduction & debuf are allowed, such as necro & ST. knights survive worst in every aspect where they are not stronger than the opponent. they put the knight at front to take hits simply because knight skills are unimpressive & nobody wants to run with them unless they are stronger than team & willing to do the job nobody wants to do. with that said, if you are strong enough to tank the MPD and carry weaker archers & mages, you can perfectly pass it as 4 knights of equal power.

Originally posted by Yhina View Post
    So in short, the story goes. Some chinese super whales cash like there is no tomorrow and get some uber healing thru block. I bet there are other whales like mage (that can still use their hp base regen) and archers that can 1 shoot others. Do they nerf that? Seems no. Furthermore, they think there is not enough "damage" as it is, so they add another stackable astral for more attack (and also reducing block chances at the same time).
    If you ever thought defensive set up was possible in this game, and that knights were "tanks" of some sort, you better get that idea of your head : the sooner the better.

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    well i hope you realized knight was meant for heavy cashing. the knights who dominate in wb, st, gd, necro, etc. are the heaviest cashers. they win because they are OP, not because they are playing an easy class. with same amount of cash they dumped into their knights, they would have been 10 times as strong (not BR but effectiveness) as an archer or mage.

the only advantage of knight is easy BR & rage regain.
    i agree br calculation favors knights, and we have to pay the painful price of needing 20-40% more BR than our archer & mage teammates to run the same MPD, spire or do the same in wb, st, gd, necro, etc.
    we don't need the pve rage bonus. if we have enough stats, we don't need any set at all, meaning we don't need to run MPDs to collect anything, so not running MPD only means losing EXP for us. but with the equipment exchange event some while back, everyone has 40, 50 or 60 set any ways, so no difference.

Originally posted by R215361131 View Post
    if knights intercept really is random target now instead of only front row then none of you have the right to b.itch, you get the best rage gain rate atm so before when you were in front getting intercept to land on a knight wasnt as big a deal you got it back fast mages and archers have a way lower rage gain rate and this change will devistate them they will need more turns to recover... So what your block heal gets nerfed... it needed to be nerfed. It is just stupid attacking a knight and seeing them block heal for as much or sometimes more damage than was delt to them. A self healing brick wall is really dumb. Knights do not need ANOTHER passive to boost block because again you already have the most passives in teh game you have 4 (attack, hp, def and damage reduce) whereas archers have (attack, crit and hp) and the poor mages only have 3 and one of those is pretty useless (attack, mdef and 8% chance to reduce rage) knights dont need more passives. They have huge % attacks already they can do lots of damage. I see knights dominating wb, bg, sky trail gods descent more often than archers now days... The only point i would give you is the block heal should ahve been caped at 5k not 3k and i would also recommend archers bloodthirsty strike needs to be nerfed similarly to knights block heals. Because it is also stupid seeing an archer do pretty decent damage and getting a full heal at the same time. It should be either only one of the 2 or if both it needs a nerf. Getting a free heal without wasting a turn of not doing damage alone is strong, you cant even complain about mages heals because for a mage to use it they have to not do damage whereas you can still do damage at the same time.

Leave a comment:

• Daehawk
    replied
    Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
    They mentioned Intercept now hits priority player instead of front row, and hits a random player in arena.
    Yeah that's something that happened in 2.0 on Chinese servers. See knights will get to start anyone off at low rage no matter the posittion =P

Leave a comment:

• R226329038
    replied
    Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
    hmmm...did they mention any reason why the healing effect is limited to only 3k per heal? and why is lvl10 guardian rune 50% while apollo's shield maxed is only 30%? well it doesn't matter. I just convert all my block gems to something else if that shall happen next week on my server.
    Guardian rune is 50% reduced damage for 2 turns. Apollo Shield is 30% damage reduced for 4 turns. Guardian rune is a 100% damage reduce overall, Apollo Shield is 120% daùage reduce overall. The only thing that bothers me is the cd on apollo shield.

About first question.. Have you ever seen R2 explain anything? first guess is..they hate knights lol. Second guess is.. proficient city explained it, but R2's too lazy to translate the full patch notes XD

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    They mentioned Intercept now hits priority player instead of front row, and hits a random player in arena.

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    Well, I read in aome thread that Intercept can now attack players at back row (possibly by chance).... Maybe that was the compensation for nerfed block heal? xD

Playing knight is gonna be exciting again... More disadvantage, more challenge, more thinking, more fun.

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    hmmm...did they mention any reason why the healing effect is limited to only 3k per heal? and why is lvl10 guardian rune 50% while apollo's shield maxed is only 30%? well it doesn't matter. I just convert all my block gems to something else if that shall happen next week on my server.

Leave a comment:

• R226329038
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Not like you'll stop blocking completely with a lower stat. And you forget penetration reduces how much damage you get reduced from your block.
    Yeah, but, we only have "3" ways of getting block, while having a lot more ways to get defense/atck/hp. Plus, Knights get a passive crit damage reduce, jewels applied it too, it never stopped archers, and even other classes to go crit

Leave a comment:

• Obliteratus
    replied
    Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
    I MAY only accept cap in block heal only if block rate increases and I get 20% block boost like archers do in crit.
    And let's not forget that if I block a double hit I only heal ONCE.

So far we have by far slowest skills, we get dominated by gaia cause of the lowest MDEF, we are optional in mpd cause we can't heal/ss/IS/puri effectively even with runes and sylphs. And let's not mention sky trail/god descend where our slow skills let us die in boss rage.
    And in 70-80 wilds bosses? Need ss and puri and IS. Knights are always optional
    The only advantage we had in pve that made 1 knight slightly more usefull than an archer as tank was our block heal.

I am really sorry if my attitude is offensive, but I am only expressing what I feel by what I read
    You are correct on all counts.. R2 has sc rewed us knights over every single patch.. it is ridiculous that we get to suffer in necro and sky trail while the other classes can far exceed us with less br. now we get shafted again with not only reducing the block rate. but also the hp gained from it.. DON'T EVER BUILD A KNIGHT!!!! it is a waste of time and money. R2 has totally screwed us.

And no.. you were not being offensive.. but I am.. and r2 deserves it.. ive spent man many many many thousands of dollars on my knight toon and every patch I get to watch other classes advance while i get to sit on my dam thumb and wish that the 2000$ that i spent refreshing the mystery shop would have gotten me a *** mire rune.. This game has gone so far downhill I would never recommend anyone to start building any toon ever on here.. ** you r2 .. u r pathetic

Obliteratus
    S62 knight
    199k br wd build
    Last edited by Obliteratus; 08-08-2014, 04:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
    Even if we're healing back way less.. The reduced damage still is awesome lol. And there are only 2 ways to get block while "sacrificing" stats (and only one other way without sacrificing anything.. Meds are awesome <3, nvm..we can get block from some titles too now xD), which are gems and astrals. You can get all other "important" stats elsewhere. Also, I'd rather get 4k more block on gems than 6k more pdef.
    Not like you'll stop blocking completely with a lower stat. And you forget penetration reduces how much damage you get reduced from your block.

Leave a comment:

• R226329038
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    I'm considering medal + astral... or just medal for practical reasons. Maybe use some more useful astral to replace it lol. 5k + was worth it when you were healing a lot to make up the things you lost getting that stat, but now eh less of a point to it.
    Even if we're healing back way less.. The reduced damage still is awesome lol. And there are only 2 ways to get block while "sacrificing" stats (and only one other way without sacrificing anything.. Meds are awesome <3, nvm..we can get block from some titles too now xD), which are gems and astrals. You can get all other "important" stats elsewhere. Also, I'd rather get 4k more block on gems than 6k more pdef.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeschylar View Post
    So I've been asking this in similar threads, if Block Heal is nerfed, what's a good stopping point for Block itself? 3, 4, 5k or what? I'm a bit over 4k myself, and I'm trying to decide if I want to keep it there, drop it a bit, or keep building it.
    I'm considering medal + astral... or just medal for practical reasons. Maybe use some more useful astral to replace it lol. 5k + was worth it when you were healing a lot to make up the things you lost getting that stat, but now eh less of a point to it.

Leave a comment:

• Aeschylar
    replied
    So I've been asking this in similar threads, if Block Heal is nerfed, what's a good stopping point for Block itself? 3, 4, 5k or what? I'm a bit over 4k myself, and I'm trying to decide if I want to keep it there, drop it a bit, or keep building it.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    Is number 2 a valid point? I think only 1 and 3 happens.
    Yes it happens. Seen it in solo arena and BG while troops were alive.

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
    Mage's Suntoria and BL can have 3 different effects when you're Chaosed:
    1. Chaos doesn't work - you apply Sunt / heal yourself and your teammates
    2. Chaos worked - you apply Sunt / heal your teammates only
    3. Chaos worked - you apply Sunt / heal your enemies only
    Is number 2 a valid point? I think only 1 and 3 happens.
    Last edited by Kingryan; 08-08-2014, 09:19 AM. Reason: spelling, damn typing in tablet

Leave a comment:

Working...
X