Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArowenGR
    replied
    I MAY only accept cap in block heal only if block rate increases and I get 20% block boost like archers do in crit.
    And let's not forget that if I block a double hit I only heal ONCE.

So far we have by far slowest skills, we get dominated by gaia cause of the lowest MDEF, we are optional in mpd cause we can't heal/ss/IS/puri effectively even with runes and sylphs. And let's not mention sky trail/god descend where our slow skills let us die in boss rage.
    And in 70-80 wilds bosses? Need ss and puri and IS. Knights are always optional
    The only advantage we had in pve that made 1 knight slightly more usefull than an archer as tank was our block heal.

I am really sorry if my attitude is offensive, but I am only expressing what I feel by what I read

Leave a comment:

• patrol861
    replied
    the new astral with the patch is patk+penatration or matk+penatration. panatration in this case reducing the efectiveness of block wich regardless of the trigger rate is now around 70% damage reduction. and limiting it to 3k is clearly just totally disregarding the knight skill that clearly states recover 4% of max hp

Leave a comment:

• Lazydazymugetsu
    replied
    There is no anti block astro that could reduce knight heal block AS OF TODAY.
    Like crit can be reduced by GA, but block can't be reduced, so i think since there is no such thing to reduce block; the developers limited knight heal to 3k instead of 7k-8k after every successful block

Leave a comment:

• patrol861
    replied
    thats total bullcrap does the skill still states 4%? it was the knights only real advantage. so besides the anti block astral wich we suffer most from. we also get only 3k heal without any notification? thats a nice way to kill a complete build

Leave a comment:

• Lazydazymugetsu
    replied
    Yeah its been confirmed knight heal is nerfed to 3k.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdKD1AAg_hI
    Around 1:51 you can see knight heal only 3k

Leave a comment:

• whyr2WHY
    replied
    its true....sadly(i am a knight)

Leave a comment:

• Doranos89
    replied
    This better be false D:

Leave a comment:

Working...