No announcement yet.

Knights block heal !!!!!!!!????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone told me that chaos rune confuse effect is not really effective when the enemy is alone, cause he cannot attack himself (talking only about he damaging skills)?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
      Someone told me that chaos rune confuse effect is not really effective when the enemy is alone, cause he cannot attack himself (talking only about he damaging skills)?
      Yeah, can't damage yourself.

Comment

It is quite effective if you're fighting a mage, however, especially if he uses BL. AOE heals do not affect the caster even if they're not stolen, if chaos is active.

I'm not sure if it's a bug or intended, but it annoys my mage friends a lot in group arena or when fighting Spirit of Dark, lol.

Comment

return block to 4%

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
            It is quite effective if you're fighting a mage, however, especially if he uses BL. AOE heals do not affect the caster even if they're not stolen, if chaos is active.

I'm not sure if it's a bug or intended, but it annoys my mage friends a lot in group arena or when fighting Spirit of Dark, lol.
            im not exactly sure on this but i think in 1v1 group heals can work on yourself too. at least single heals can if chaos fails, while in group play ive never seen a chaosed mage heal himself even with restoration. but anyway, you are right about chaos being useful against mages in 1v1.

Comment

at least knights have useful talents. all the mage talents suck ***!!! compared to archers they have nothing that can really boost the power of their skills and knights have some good talents to support their skills too. mages got a few cd on some long *** cd skills a talent that can reduce rage used at a small chance at talents that support the 2 horrible mage delphics!

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post

Mage's Suntoria and BL can have 3 different effects when you're Chaosed:
                1. Chaos doesn't work - you apply Sunt / heal yourself and your teammates
                2. Chaos worked - you apply Sunt / heal your teammates only
                3. Chaos worked - you apply Sunt / heal your enemies only

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
                  at least knights have useful talents. all the mage talents suck ***!!! compared to archers they have nothing that can really boost the power of their skills and knights have some good talents to support their skills too. mages got a few cd on some long *** cd skills a talent that can reduce rage used at a small chance at talents that support the 2 horrible mage delphics!
                  mages talents suck?lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                    Mage's Suntoria and BL can have 3 different effects when you're Chaosed:
                    1. Chaos doesn't work - you apply Sunt / heal yourself and your teammates
                    2. Chaos worked - you apply Sunt / heal your teammates only
                    3. Chaos worked - you apply Sunt / heal your enemies only
                    Is number 2 a valid point? I think only 1 and 3 happens.
                    Last edited by Kingryan; 08-08-2014, 09:19 AM. Reason: spelling, damn typing in tablet

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                      Is number 2 a valid point? I think only 1 and 3 happens.
                      Yes it happens. Seen it in solo arena and BG while troops were alive.

Comment

So I've been asking this in similar threads, if Block Heal is nerfed, what's a good stopping point for Block itself? 3, 4, 5k or what? I'm a bit over 4k myself, and I'm trying to decide if I want to keep it there, drop it a bit, or keep building it.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeschylar View Post
                          So I've been asking this in similar threads, if Block Heal is nerfed, what's a good stopping point for Block itself? 3, 4, 5k or what? I'm a bit over 4k myself, and I'm trying to decide if I want to keep it there, drop it a bit, or keep building it.
                          I'm considering medal + astral... or just medal for practical reasons. Maybe use some more useful astral to replace it lol. 5k + was worth it when you were healing a lot to make up the things you lost getting that stat, but now eh less of a point to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            I'm considering medal + astral... or just medal for practical reasons. Maybe use some more useful astral to replace it lol. 5k + was worth it when you were healing a lot to make up the things you lost getting that stat, but now eh less of a point to it.
                            Even if we're healing back way less.. The reduced damage still is awesome lol. And there are only 2 ways to get block while "sacrificing" stats (and only one other way without sacrificing anything.. Meds are awesome <3, nvm..we can get block from some titles too now xD), which are gems and astrals. You can get all other "important" stats elsewhere. Also, I'd rather get 4k more block on gems than 6k more pdef.

Comment

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
                              Even if we're healing back way less.. The reduced damage still is awesome lol. And there are only 2 ways to get block while "sacrificing" stats (and only one other way without sacrificing anything.. Meds are awesome <3, nvm..we can get block from some titles too now xD), which are gems and astrals. You can get all other "important" stats elsewhere. Also, I'd rather get 4k more block on gems than 6k more pdef.
                              Not like you'll stop blocking completely with a lower stat. And you forget penetration reduces how much damage you get reduced from your block.

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
                                I MAY only accept cap in block heal only if block rate increases and I get 20% block boost like archers do in crit.
                                And let's not forget that if I block a double hit I only heal ONCE.

So far we have by far slowest skills, we get dominated by gaia cause of the lowest MDEF, we are optional in mpd cause we can't heal/ss/IS/puri effectively even with runes and sylphs. And let's not mention sky trail/god descend where our slow skills let us die in boss rage.
                                And in 70-80 wilds bosses? Need ss and puri and IS. Knights are always optional
                                The only advantage we had in pve that made 1 knight slightly more usefull than an archer as tank was our block heal.

I am really sorry if my attitude is offensive, but I am only expressing what I feel by what I read
                                You are correct on all counts.. R2 has sc rewed us knights over every single patch.. it is ridiculous that we get to suffer in necro and sky trail while the other classes can far exceed us with less br. now we get shafted again with not only reducing the block rate. but also the hp gained from it.. DON'T EVER BUILD A KNIGHT!!!! it is a waste of time and money. R2 has totally screwed us.

And no.. you were not being offensive.. but I am.. and r2 deserves it.. ive spent man many many many thousands of dollars on my knight toon and every patch I get to watch other classes advance while i get to sit on my dam thumb and wish that the 2000$ that i spent refreshing the mystery shop would have gotten me a *** mire rune.. This game has gone so far downhill I would never recommend anyone to start building any toon ever on here.. ** you r2 .. u r pathetic

Obliteratus
                                S62 knight
                                199k br wd build
                                Last edited by Obliteratus; 08-08-2014, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X