Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knights block heal !!!!!!!!????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Not like you'll stop blocking completely with a lower stat. And you forget penetration reduces how much damage you get reduced from your block.
    Yeah, but, we only have "3" ways of getting block, while having a lot more ways to get defense/atck/hp. Plus, Knights get a passive crit damage reduce, jewels applied it too, it never stopped archers, and even other classes to go crit

Comment

hmmm...did they mention any reason why the healing effect is limited to only 3k per heal? and why is lvl10 guardian rune 50% while apollo's shield maxed is only 30%? well it doesn't matter. I just convert all my block gems to something else if that shall happen next week on my server.

Comment

They mentioned Intercept now hits priority player instead of front row, and hits a random player in arena.

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
        Well, I read in aome thread that Intercept can now attack players at back row (possibly by chance).... Maybe that was the compensation for nerfed block heal? xD

Playing knight is gonna be exciting again... More disadvantage, more challenge, more thinking, more fun.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
          hmmm...did they mention any reason why the healing effect is limited to only 3k per heal? and why is lvl10 guardian rune 50% while apollo's shield maxed is only 30%? well it doesn't matter. I just convert all my block gems to something else if that shall happen next week on my server.
          Guardian rune is 50% reduced damage for 2 turns. Apollo Shield is 30% damage reduced for 4 turns. Guardian rune is a 100% damage reduce overall, Apollo Shield is 120% daùage reduce overall. The only thing that bothers me is the cd on apollo shield.

About first question.. Have you ever seen R2 explain anything? first guess is..they hate knights lol. Second guess is.. proficient city explained it, but R2's too lazy to translate the full patch notes XD

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
            They mentioned Intercept now hits priority player instead of front row, and hits a random player in arena.
            Yeah that's something that happened in 2.0 on Chinese servers. See knights will get to start anyone off at low rage no matter the posittion =P

Comment

well i hope you realized knight was meant for heavy cashing. the knights who dominate in wb, st, gd, necro, etc. are the heaviest cashers. they win because they are OP, not because they are playing an easy class. with same amount of cash they dumped into their knights, they would have been 10 times as strong (not BR but effectiveness) as an archer or mage.

the only advantage of knight is easy BR & rage regain.
              i agree br calculation favors knights, and we have to pay the painful price of needing 20-40% more BR than our archer & mage teammates to run the same MPD, spire or do the same in wb, st, gd, necro, etc.
              we don't need the pve rage bonus. if we have enough stats, we don't need any set at all, meaning we don't need to run MPDs to collect anything, so not running MPD only means losing EXP for us. but with the equipment exchange event some while back, everyone has 40, 50 or 60 set any ways, so no difference.

Originally posted by R215361131 View Post
              if knights intercept really is random target now instead of only front row then none of you have the right to b.itch, you get the best rage gain rate atm so before when you were in front getting intercept to land on a knight wasnt as big a deal you got it back fast mages and archers have a way lower rage gain rate and this change will devistate them they will need more turns to recover... So what your block heal gets nerfed... it needed to be nerfed. It is just stupid attacking a knight and seeing them block heal for as much or sometimes more damage than was delt to them. A self healing brick wall is really dumb. Knights do not need ANOTHER passive to boost block because again you already have the most passives in teh game you have 4 (attack, hp, def and damage reduce) whereas archers have (attack, crit and hp) and the poor mages only have 3 and one of those is pretty useless (attack, mdef and 8% chance to reduce rage) knights dont need more passives. They have huge % attacks already they can do lots of damage. I see knights dominating wb, bg, sky trail gods descent more often than archers now days... The only point i would give you is the block heal should ahve been caped at 5k not 3k and i would also recommend archers bloodthirsty strike needs to be nerfed similarly to knights block heals. Because it is also stupid seeing an archer do pretty decent damage and getting a full heal at the same time. It should be either only one of the 2 or if both it needs a nerf. Getting a free heal without wasting a turn of not doing damage alone is strong, you cant even complain about mages heals because for a mage to use it they have to not do damage whereas you can still do damage at the same time.

Comment

archers & mages can kill opponents stronger than them, especially in boss fights where speed reduction & debuf are allowed, such as necro & ST. knights survive worst in every aspect where they are not stronger than the opponent. they put the knight at front to take hits simply because knight skills are unimpressive & nobody wants to run with them unless they are stronger than team & willing to do the job nobody wants to do. with that said, if you are strong enough to tank the MPD and carry weaker archers & mages, you can perfectly pass it as 4 knights of equal power.

Originally posted by Yhina View Post
                So in short, the story goes. Some chinese super whales cash like there is no tomorrow and get some uber healing thru block. I bet there are other whales like mage (that can still use their hp base regen) and archers that can 1 shoot others. Do they nerf that? Seems no. Furthermore, they think there is not enough "damage" as it is, so they add another stackable astral for more attack (and also reducing block chances at the same time).
                If you ever thought defensive set up was possible in this game, and that knights were "tanks" of some sort, you better get that idea of your head : the sooner the better.

Comment

knight is expensive & complex to build. elimination rate is high at higher levels. with low population, their opinions are not counted when deciding game features even though the few top cashers are still more likely knights.

Originally posted by alkaizer_x View Post
                  I'm began to think Wartune devs create knight only to become food for other classes and dang i'm one of that

Comment

just follow the archer approach. do a few small hits to scratch the mage, & let them heal a few times so their their heal skills are all on CD, & then transform into herc & 1 shot them even if they are in full hp. must have super ATK to do that, but it's possible.

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
                    I'm sorry for bothering to answer to you. It is obvious you are clueless (my oppinion)
                    You can say what you want,but no matter what knights can't equip 19 runes, use 35 sylph at the same time.

Knights stopped being op when gaia begun running loose and I don't care what happens in china, it is too far away and I can't speak the language.:P

EDIT: In the time it takes for me to cast EDD or agoran shield or apollo shield a mage can cast BL after I cast my skill and still resolve it before me.

Comment

• the total is not as important as the amount when you are receiving big hits that could kill you. so far i've seen archers & mages on my servers survive WB 6th hit, but no knights yet. the highest BR & heaviest cashers are knights, and necro & ST & GD top players are knights, but that doesn't change the fact that they are there just because they are OP.

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
                      Guardian rune is 50% reduced damage for 2 turns. Apollo Shield is 30% damage reduced for 4 turns. Guardian rune is a 100% damage reduce overall, Apollo Shield is 120% daùage reduce overall. The only thing that bothers me is the cd on apollo shield.

About first question.. Have you ever seen R2 explain anything? first guess is..they hate knights lol. Second guess is.. proficient city explained it, but R2's too lazy to translate the full patch notes XD

Comment

• edit: i shouldnt post that late XD
                        Last edited by Setsuna88; 08-08-2014, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• hmm tested my knight, and no heal after block atm

Comment

• Originally posted by R28859033 View Post
                            hmm tested my knight, and no heal after block atm
                            Originally posted by Obliteratus View Post
                            You are correct on all counts.. R2 has sc rewed us knights over every single patch.. it is ridiculous that we get to suffer in necro and sky trail while the other classes can far exceed us with less br. now we get shafted again with not only reducing the block rate. but also the hp gained from it.. DON'T EVER BUILD A KNIGHT!!!! it is a waste of time and money. R2 has totally screwed us.

And no.. you were not being offensive.. but I am.. and r2 deserves it.. ive spent man many many many thousands of dollars on my knight toon and every patch I get to watch other classes advance while i get to sit on my dam thumb and wish that the 2000$ that i spent refreshing the mystery shop would have gotten me a *** mire rune.. This game has gone so far downhill I would never recommend anyone to start building any toon ever on here.. ** you r2 .. u r pathetic

Obliteratus
                            S62 knight
                            199k br wd build
                            I usually don't like rude comment. But now I do agree. They are pathetic, do not even have understanding about strength and weakness of each class in the game. I also spent $$$ building knight. Its like a car dealer sold a car, 1 year later come to car's owner, saying: "sorry were going to replace your 1000hp engine'car with 500hp one, because we feel like it, and nothing you can do about it"
                            Last edited by R28859033; 08-10-2014, 12:31 AM.

Comment

• Just Like Naruto Writer "Kishimoto" can give Kakashi Eternal mangekyou Sharingan and activate a "perfect Susano", which is a complete ** without any explanation.
                              Thats how Knight block is capped to 3k without any explanation :P
                              Relate this ** game to Current naruto, U will feel better
                              IGN: Kittylation
                              Server: Miniclip
                              Br: Never Fixed

Comment

• Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post
                                Just Like Naruto Writer "Kishimoto" can give Kakashi Eternal mangekyou Sharingan and activate a "perfect Susano", which is a complete ** without any explanation.
                                Thats how Knight block is capped to 3k without any explanation :P
                                Relate this ** game to Current naruto, U will feel better
                                obito became somekind of ghost or whatever and gave his sharingan to kakashi thats how he got it,it isnt really **.......

Comment

Working...
                                X