Knights block heal !!!!!!!!????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R28859033 View Post
    I usually don't like rude comment. But now I do agree. They are pathetic, do not even have understanding about strength and weakness of each class in the game. I also spent $$$ building knight. Its like a car dealer sold a car, 1 year later come to car's owner, saying: "sorry were going to replace your 1000hp engine'car with 500hp one, because we feel like it, and nothing you can do about it"
    Playing Wartune is like waking up from a hangover the next morning after a drunken bout the night before.

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      obito became somekind of ghost or whatever and gave his sharingan to kakashi thats how he got it,it isnt really **.......
      Yeah some kind of ghost and gave him power up, only the Chosen one can use Susano, and before that you need to be an Uchiha. Kakashi isn't even that.
      Eyes were downloaded wirelessly, so Kakashi got 1 month of premium eyes free lol.
      That aside its not naruto its wartune.
      IGN: Kittylation
      Server: Miniclip
      Br: Never Fixed

Comment

• Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post
        Yeah some kind of ghost and gave him power up, only the Chosen one can use Susano, and before that you need to be an Uchiha. Kakashi isn't even that.
        Eyes were downloaded wirelessly, so Kakashi got 1 month of premium eyes free lol.
        That aside its not naruto its wartune.
        actually "chosen"?lol dude you need to eb an uchiha with skills kakashi is the most skilled non-special clan person(i mean no uchiha,senju,uzumaki etc)obito gave him his chakra so yeah 1 month eyes sounds good so nota complete **,so nerfing block isnt either

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          actually "chosen"?lol dude you need to eb an uchiha with skills kakashi is the most skilled non-special clan person(i mean no uchiha,senju,uzumaki etc)obito gave him his chakra so yeah 1 month eyes sounds good so nota complete **,so nerfing block isnt either
          If its not a wartune forum, i should have explained you more theoretically . For knights capping block is **. I am a WD knight, now i will be forced to do something which i don't want, is to go crit. :P
          But everyone has there opinion. U have yours, i have mine
          IGN: Kittylation
          Server: Miniclip
          Br: Never Fixed

Comment

• now that i thought of the block 4% proc its too strong should be 2% instead, correct me if im wrong but you can block per hit so double or triple moves means you would be healing 4% each time, with how easy block procs in ten hits your healing 40% of your health without doing anything thats insane
            having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

• Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
              now that i thought of the block 4% proc its too strong should be 2% instead, correct me if im wrong but you can block per hit so double or triple moves means you would be healing 4% each time, with how easy block procs in ten hits your healing 40% of your health without doing anything thats insane
              Ya, read the topic again please.

Comment

• Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                Ya, read the topic again please.
                what? whats your point? he mentioned that the cap is now bad, im just saying a 2% would be a better cap
                having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Working...
                X