Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knights block heal !!!!!!!!????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knights block heal !!!!!!!!????

Hi,
    Guys heard that knights block heal is now capped at 3k........ Is this a bug or is it supposed to be like this????...... Knights are weak class and the one thing which was better in it was block and 4% healing we get from it (only source of heal for knights) ......... If this is changed to lame 3k heal then no point in playing a knight when we knights can't do anything special....... Archers can heal, DF, Reduce dmg recieved, increase dmg done...........mages can do almost all that a archer can do ........... wat can a knight do NOTHING but to leech on to archers and mages for help in mpd and spire ........... People wont want knights for their daily runs since we are such a useless class ............ Apart from asking developers to give something worth to knights they made it even worst..... I hate to call myself a knight and i ll never recommend new players to take up knights .............. Pls do share ur opinion guys..............

This better be false D:
    Lunay - Knighted knight
    23.25M BR
    Guild : SHIELD
    West coast server r2 S38

Comment

its true....sadly(i am a knight)

Comment

Yeah its been confirmed knight heal is nerfed to 3k.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdKD1AAg_hI
        Around 1:51 you can see knight heal only 3k
        IGN: Kittylation
        Server: Miniclip
        Br: Never Fixed

Comment

thats total bullcrap does the skill still states 4%? it was the knights only real advantage. so besides the anti block astral wich we suffer most from. we also get only 3k heal without any notification? thats a nice way to kill a complete build

Comment

There is no anti block astro that could reduce knight heal block AS OF TODAY.
            Like crit can be reduced by GA, but block can't be reduced, so i think since there is no such thing to reduce block; the developers limited knight heal to 3k instead of 7k-8k after every successful block
            IGN: Kittylation
            Server: Miniclip
            Br: Never Fixed

Comment

the new astral with the patch is patk+penatration or matk+penatration. panatration in this case reducing the efectiveness of block wich regardless of the trigger rate is now around 70% damage reduction. and limiting it to 3k is clearly just totally disregarding the knight skill that clearly states recover 4% of max hp

Comment

I MAY only accept cap in block heal only if block rate increases and I get 20% block boost like archers do in crit.
                And let's not forget that if I block a double hit I only heal ONCE.

So far we have by far slowest skills, we get dominated by gaia cause of the lowest MDEF, we are optional in mpd cause we can't heal/ss/IS/puri effectively even with runes and sylphs. And let's not mention sky trail/god descend where our slow skills let us die in boss rage.
                And in 70-80 wilds bosses? Need ss and puri and IS. Knights are always optional
                The only advantage we had in pve that made 1 knight slightly more usefull than an archer as tank was our block heal.

I am really sorry if my attitude is offensive, but I am only expressing what I feel by what I read

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
                  I MAY only accept cap in block heal only if block rate increases and I get 20% block boost like archers do in crit.

I am really sorry if my attitude is offensive, but I am only expressing what I feel by what I read
                  would you like that passive in addition to your class's other 3 stat passives(patck,pdef and hp) ?
                  archers get patck,hp and crit
                  mages get matck and mdef???(nvr played with this class) so what other passives should these classes get,the archer/mage?

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post

If that's the case, can you also accept an astral designed to reduce block. There is an astral that specifically reduces crit chance

Comment

You people need to realize that this was ment to be capped at 3k HP over a year ago and the patch failed. Look up patch notes from like 1.5 -1.6 patch and it clearly says block patch when they nerfed Illusion. The knights have been crying about DF forever, yet when things are evened out for all they cry..

Comment

That would be penetration that also comes out with 3.1.

Knights get 15% atk, 20% hp, and 20% pdef (and a crit redux and dmg redux). Archers get 15% atk, 20% hp, and 20% crit. Hmm...looks like it should be the archers getting more bonuses, not knights getting an additional block increase.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                          That would be penetration that also comes out with 3.1.

Knights get 15% atk, 20% hp, and 20% pdef (and a crit redux and dmg redux). Archers get 15% atk, 20% hp, and 20% crit. Hmm...looks like it should be the archers getting more bonuses, not knights getting an additional block increase.
                          lol, if anything archers need reduced. Archers are stronger at everything except catacombs, but you can complete that at 40k br.

Comment

dont worry. knights will be super strong in endgame (whenever that will be) and outperform any other class even with the nerf. also we get a no-cd slow now that its useless in mpds and skytrail ^^
                            but hey.. the slow will help us alot in necro to get more dragon soul shards to unlock advanced skills faster... oh wait
                            Last edited by Setsuna88; 08-06-2014, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Well, I read in aome thread that Intercept can now attack players at back row (possibly by chance).... Maybe that was the compensation for nerfed block heal? xD

Playing knight is gonna be exciting again... More disadvantage, more challenge, more thinking, more fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X