Knights block heal !!!!!!!!????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    Well, I read in aome thread that Intercept can now attack players at back row (possibly by chance).... Maybe that was the compensation for nerfed block heal? xD

Playing knight is gonna be exciting again... More disadvantage, more challenge, more thinking, more fun.
    *IF* (speculation) it hits random target (back or front row) it has no practical use since it is a skill that needs timing, cant rely on luck here, doesnt even do serious damage
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
      dont worry. knights will be super strong in endgame (whenever that will be) and outperform any other class even with the nerf. also we get a no-cd slow now that its useless in mpds and skytrail ^^
      but hey.. the slow will help us alot in necro to get more dragon soul shards to unlock advanced skills faster... oh wait
      Oh yeah, with slow nerfed across the board and knights being able to use it in the one place it's still useful (necro), they will dominate pve and retain their domination on pvp, with or without blockheals.

Thankfully, BR beats class choice.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
        *IF* (speculation) it hits random target (back or front row) it has no practical use since it is a skill that needs timing, cant rely on luck here, doesnt even do serious damage
        It has. A lot of people know that intercept hurts... It can make you lose turn, and need additional time to get rage again. Amature players usually gets disturbed when that happens, and that affects he entire whole battle - their emotions, their plans on how to battle are already messed up.

Plus, it does a fairly good damage at level 3, esp when it crits, and with the passive talent skill of knight, you have a chance to heal you by percentage hp, after 60 seconds... 14% heal is fairly good.

Mages and archers who are usually placed at the back would now have to be wary because they could be hit by intercept.

Comment

No offence mates, but

Originally posted by Numbnuts View Post
          would you like that passive in addition to your class's other 3 stat passives(patck,pdef and hp) ?
          archers get patck,hp and crit
          mages get matck and mdef???(nvr played with this class) so what other passives should these classes get,the archer/mage?
          We have the SLOWEST skils BY FAR. Therefore we end last in trail, descend, wb and everywhere people get usefull stuff.
          Archers have bloodthirsty, mages have heal, knights DID have block.
          We have passive skills because our skills suck in both fanctionallity and time to cast. Knights were meant to take the heat, but have no actual way to heal, puri or scatter.
          We can't kill quickly, so if you want us to have no block , let us have puri and ss.

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
          If that's the case, can you also accept an astral designed to reduce block. There is an astral that specifically reduces crit chance
          Please don't compare block with crit. Besides crit knights also suffer from angel.
          The trick on angel is that it may be awesome against crit players, it is USELESS against EWD players.

Again, no hard feeling mates, I am a bit upset, hope I don't insult anyone

Comment

return block to 4% f u ck off R2 (or any company responsable) we didnt get Auction house, dont put stupid debuff to knight...

Comment

Btw, i dont know why people blame r2 for this, they have a partnership with ************ a.k.a. Proficient Games. This is not r2's call, they follow what proficient says'.

Comment

Originally posted by xCannon3 View Post
                Btw, i dont know why people blame r2 for this, they have a partnership with ************ a.k.a. Proficient Games. This is not r2's call, they follow what proficient says'.
                ok... make Proficient city Games undo this. R2 pays for the game, they can ask for something, right?

Comment

if knights intercept really is random target now instead of only front row then none of you have the right to b.itch, you get the best rage gain rate atm so before when you were in front getting intercept to land on a knight wasnt as big a deal you got it back fast mages and archers have a way lower rage gain rate and this change will devistate them they will need more turns to recover... So what your block heal gets nerfed... it needed to be nerfed. It is just stupid attacking a knight and seeing them block heal for as much or sometimes more damage than was delt to them. A self healing brick wall is really dumb. Knights do not need ANOTHER passive to boost block because again you already have the most passives in teh game you have 4 (attack, hp, def and damage reduce) whereas archers have (attack, crit and hp) and the poor mages only have 3 and one of those is pretty useless (attack, mdef and 8% chance to reduce rage) knights dont need more passives. They have huge % attacks already they can do lots of damage. I see knights dominating wb, bg, sky trail gods descent more often than archers now days... The only point i would give you is the block heal should ahve been caped at 5k not 3k and i would also recommend archers bloodthirsty strike needs to be nerfed similarly to knights block heals. Because it is also stupid seeing an archer do pretty decent damage and getting a full heal at the same time. It should be either only one of the 2 or if both it needs a nerf. Getting a free heal without wasting a turn of not doing damage alone is strong, you cant even complain about mages heals because for a mage to use it they have to not do damage whereas you can still do damage at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
                    ok... make Proficient city Games undo this. R2 pays for the game, they can ask for something, right?
                    you dont understand how greedy proficient games is. they have a club for top spenders with direct contects to gm's. while getting special items and treatment with anything they need.
                    i personally think they are holding updates back to leech more money from players/partners

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                      If that's the case, can you also accept an astral designed to reduce block. There is an astral that specifically reduces crit chance
                      If we get an astral to reduce blocks, can we also get a pot/scroll to increase them?

Comment

im not a knight hater but block healing should be capped maybe not 3k but with players hitting 1mil hp in china thats about 40k heal each turn..knights would be unstoppable
                        having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Knight intercept can only be used once in 1 battle, because of the "Kawaii" cd. While Pvp its pretty useless lol. Block is being caped to 3k, and it will not be changed sadly. Knights have to invest on Runes "Major one is Freeze" while Archers have freeze and Mage Thunder also has freeze. Knights have 2 biggest delphic, but it eats 2 turns. Knight shield and Apolo shield can be scatter. Mages can puri As there are some advantages, there are major disadvantages also. What knights can do? Go Africa and PLay Soccer :P. Seeing one passive of knight getting nerfed is not fair, but hey "Its more challenging that way now". No need to complain and no need to cry over it. Whats done is done and nothing we can do about it.
                          Last edited by Lazydazymugetsu; 08-06-2014, 09:23 PM.
                          IGN: Kittylation
                          Server: Miniclip
                          Br: Never Fixed

Comment

I feel sad for this. I have posts complaint about my knight and they nerfed our most life saving skill.

What is the use of knights now? I was always placed at the back of the game and mage/archer do the tanking now. "Oh we have a knight but sorry we will place u back, you will die quickly" but don't worry we will heal u to keep u alive. LOLZ *** my azz.
                            Class: Knight
                            Level: 80
                            BR: 200K
                            Slyph: Hercules purple

Comment

Originally posted by ARUNACHILLES View Post
                              Hi,
                              Guys heard that knights block heal is now capped at 3k........ Is this a bug or is it supposed to be like this????...... Knights are weak class and the one thing which was better in it was block and 4% healing we get from it (only source of heal for knights) ......... If this is changed to lame 3k heal then no point in playing a knight when we knights can't do anything special....... Archers can heal, DF, Reduce dmg recieved, increase dmg done...........mages can do almost all that a archer can do ........... wat can a knight do NOTHING but to leech on to archers and mages for help in mpd and spire ........... People wont want knights for their daily runs since we are such a useless class ............ Apart from asking developers to give something worth to knights they made it even worst..... I hate to call myself a knight and i ll never recommend new players to take up knights .............. Pls do share ur opinion guys..............
                              lol Achilles :3
                              In resistance guild ;D I shall see you soon my pretty
                              Crystal Saga ♥^~^♥
                              Godiva
                              Priest

"Peace love and Pixie Sticks!
                              :o:o:o:o

Comment

After seeing the hp bonuses from the title, it makes sense that they have to cap the block heal... but then, 3k is a bit too low.... hey should have ade it higher, like 3.1k

Comment

Working...
                                X