Knights block heal !!!!!!!!????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    After seeing the hp bonuses from the title, it makes sense that they have to cap the block heal... but then, 3k is a bit too low.... hey should have ade it higher, like 3.1k
    loooooooooooooollll good one bro adding to the fire lololol
    having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
      It has. A lot of people know that intercept hurts... It can make you lose turn, and need additional time to get rage again. Amature players usually gets disturbed when that happens, and that affects he entire whole battle - their emotions, their plans on how to battle are already messed up.

Plus, it does a fairly good damage at level 3, esp when it crits, and with the passive talent skill of knight, you have a chance to heal you by percentage hp, after 60 seconds... 14% heal is fairly good.

Mages and archers who are usually placed at the back would now have to be wary because they could be hit by intercept.
      I dont know what class you play but you are ABSOLUTELY clueless about knights, so stop explaining me the tooltips, playing is much more different from facerolling on the keyboard.
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
        I dont know what class you play but you are ABSOLUTELY clueless about knights, so stop explaining me the tooltips, playing is much more different from facerolling on the keyboard.

As if you knew everything ABSOLUTELY about knights.
        I do not claim I knew everything, I am just saying positive things about Intercept amidst the issue about the knight's nerf.

Comment

Pfft.. Intercept is so overrated ! It only prevents ennemies from using delphic/aoes/shields/heals/strong attacks spamming. It is common knowledge slasher/arrow strike/lighting strike are the go-to skills in terms of damage!
          Plus, it only messes the ennemy plans, while mindf'cking them! Who needs plans when you have an hercules.

Comment

Originally posted by Varch View Post
            If we get an astral to reduce blocks, can we also get a pot/scroll to increase them?
            Yeah I would be quite happy to give a scroll that increases block by 5%, as long as there is an astral that reduces block chance by 50% at level 10, like the GA astral and crit scrolls

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
              Yeah I would be quite happy to give a scroll that increases block by 5%, as long as there is an astral that reduces block chance by 50% at level 10, like the GA astral and crit scrolls
              that's penetration not % astral so not % based
              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
              IGN: Kimwong
              CLASS: Knight
              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                that's penetration not % astral so not % based
                ?????

Not talking about penetration at all. Try reading the other posts to find out what was being discussed, not just jumping in and talking about something completely different

Comment

So in short, the story goes. Some chinese super whales cash like there is no tomorrow and get some uber healing thru block. I bet there are other whales like mage (that can still use their hp base regen) and archers that can 1 shoot others. Do they nerf that? Seems no. Furthermore, they think there is not enough "damage" as it is, so they add another stackable astral for more attack (and also reducing block chances at the same time).
                  If you ever thought defensive set up was possible in this game, and that knights were "tanks" of some sort, you better get that idea of your head : the sooner the better.
                  " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
                  Class : Knight
                  Nick : Khine

Comment

Originally posted by Yhina View Post
                    So in short, the story goes. Some chinese super whales cash like there is no tomorrow and get some uber healing thru block. I bet there are other whales like mage (that can still use their hp base regen) and archers that can 1 shoot others. Do they nerf that? Seems no. Furthermore, they think there is not enough "damage" as it is, so they add another stackable astral for more attack (and also reducing block chances at the same time).
                    If you ever thought defensive set up was possible in this game, and that knights were "tanks" of some sort, you better get that idea of your head : the sooner the better.
                    Really Chinese knights wouldn't be able to be super OP regardless of how much they block heal. Let's say a top knight on our servers block heals 13-15k... compared to a China knight block healing 40-50k, seems drastic sure. But what about the fact that their tops have 4-5x the attack? People are just looking for excuses to justify it lol

With block heal nerfed and penetration astrals block as a stat is becoming more and more meaningless, might as well just have enough defense stats where it doesn't matter what you get hit with.

Comment

I'm began to think Wartune devs create knight only to become food for other classes and dang i'm one of that

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
                        I MAY only accept cap in block heal only if block rate increases and I get 20% block boost like archers do in crit.
                        And let's not forget that if I block a double hit I only heal ONCE.

So far we have by far slowest skills, we get dominated by gaia cause of the lowest MDEF, we are optional in mpd cause we can't heal/ss/IS/puri effectively even with runes and sylphs. And let's not mention sky trail/god descend where our slow skills let us die in boss rage.
                        And in 70-80 wilds bosses? Need ss and puri and IS. Knights are always optional
                        The only advantage we had in pve that made 1 knight slightly more usefull than an archer as tank was our block heal.

I am really sorry if my attitude is offensive, but I am only expressing what I feel by what I read
                        I agree that this heal cap (which is news to me) sux. But the MPD comment is not true - at least not on my server. I would rather run an MPD or spire with 3 knights and an archer (two having irises) than any other combination. One change I would like to see with knights concerns the stupidly low cast rate and cost. Mages and archers have 1 second CD on skills so they completely dominate in WB. Another change would be shadow slasher - the rage cost of this should be reduced to 5 or even zero. I would also replace its talent with a blood sucker instead of the defense (which I am yet to see trigger)

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                          If that's the case, can you also accept an astral designed to reduce block. There is an astral that specifically reduces crit chance
                          The astral that affects crit rate has no measurable effect on an archer because his crit rate can exceed 100%. If the crit rduction applied after everything else (capping the archers at 100%) the the crit reduction would be effective. As it is now even if you have maxed the astral you will find an archer will crit almost 100% of the time against you!

Comment

Originally posted by muzza40 View Post
                            I agree that this heal cap (which is news to me) sux. But the MPD comment is not true - at least not on my server. I would rather run an MPD or spire with 3 knights and an archer (two having irises) than any other combination. One change I would like to see with knights concerns the stupidly low cast rate and cost. Mages and archers have 1 second CD on skills so they completely dominate in WB. Another change would be shadow slasher - the rage cost of this should be reduced to 5 or even zero. I would also replace its talent with a blood sucker instead of the defense (which I am yet to see trigger)
                            Or you just don't know how to do WB.
                            There's a 142k knight on my server that does WB a lot better than many 150k+ archers/mages

And don't complain about Shadow Thrasher.
                            Mage's Thunderer costs 50 rage and mage's gain their rage a lot slower than knights.
                            Last edited by Caballero1321; 08-07-2014, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                              Or you just don't know how to do WB.
                              There's a 142k knight on my server that does WB a lot better than many 150k+ archers/mages

And don't complain about Shadow Thrasher.
                              Mage's Thunderer costs 50 rage and mage's gain their rage a lot slower than knights.
                              Caballero - or moron - I routinely top the knight chart in WB. There is no denying the fact that if you take a knight and Archer of equal BR and both PLAY WB then the archer will win. What you are most likely observing is, and it is becoming more frequent, is those 150k archers/mages arent playing at all but a friend has logged them in and playing in AFK mode.

Comment

Originally posted by R215361131 View Post
                                if knights intercept really is random target now instead of only front row then none of you have the right to b.itch, you get the best rage gain rate atm so before when you were in front getting intercept to land on a knight wasnt as big a deal you got it back fast mages and archers have a way lower rage gain rate and this change will devistate them they will need more turns to recover... So what your block heal gets nerfed... it needed to be nerfed. It is just stupid attacking a knight and seeing them block heal for as much or sometimes more damage than was delt to them. A self healing brick wall is really dumb. Knights do not need ANOTHER passive to boost block because again you already have the most passives in teh game you have 4 (attack, hp, def and damage reduce) whereas archers have (attack, crit and hp) and the poor mages only have 3 and one of those is pretty useless (attack, mdef and 8% chance to reduce rage) knights dont need more passives. They have huge % attacks already they can do lots of damage. I see knights dominating wb, bg, sky trail gods descent more often than archers now days... The only point i would give you is the block heal should ahve been caped at 5k not 3k and i would also recommend archers bloodthirsty strike needs to be nerfed similarly to knights block heals. Because it is also stupid seeing an archer do pretty decent damage and getting a full heal at the same time. It should be either only one of the 2 or if both it needs a nerf. Getting a free heal without wasting a turn of not doing damage alone is strong, you cant even complain about mages heals because for a mage to use it they have to not do damage whereas you can still do damage at the same time.
                                Do you even look at the performance in WB, GD, and Skytrials. It is only the most extreme cashing knights that get in the top bracket here.

Comment

Working...
                                X