Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knights block heal !!!!!!!!????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
    im not a knight hater but block healing should be capped maybe not 3k but with players hitting 1mil hp in china thats about 40k heal each turn..knights would be unstoppable
    With Sylphs getting crit hits of 300k+ I see no issue here

Comment

Originally posted by muzza40 View Post
      Caballero - or moron - I routinely top the knight chart in WB. There is no denying the fact that if you take a knight and Archer of equal BR and both PLAY WB then the archer will win. What you are most likely observing is, and it is becoming more frequent, is those 150k archers/mages arent playing at all but a friend has logged them in and playing in AFK mode.
      I am so sorry, dear omniscient player, I dared to disagree with your statement.

I did WB on 157k knight and his foot round was just similar to my 160k mage.
      Knight rota (first was lame due to no rage):
      1. Delphic Destroyer
      2. Slasher + Rage Rune
      3. Slasher + Ult Slasher
      4. Enhanced Delphic Destroyer (+ Ult Slasher when no lags)
      5. Slasher + Chaos Rune
      6. Slasher + Ult Slasher

Mage rota (first also worse due to lack of rage):
      1. Thunderer
      2. Lightning Bolt + Chaos Rune
      3. Thunderer (+ Lightning Bolt if no lags)
      4. Lightning Bolt + Rain of Fire
      5. Lightning Bolt + Lightning Bolt
      6. Thunderer + Amnesia Rune

Average knight rounds with lvl. 20 inspiration - 300k (gold/daru)
      Average mage rounds with lvl. 20 inspiration - 280k (gold/daru)

Knight 49k PATK, lvl. 7 Determination astral
      Mage 48k MATK, lvl. 9 Determination astral

Comment

just done the WB tonight, and actually knight can do good in WB

Click image for larger version

Name:	War085.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	220.5 KB
ID:	1692522

sale is ~170K BR so can't catch her :P
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
          just done the WB tonight, and actually knight can do good in WB

[ATTACH=CONFIG]98354[/ATTACH]

sale is ~170K BR so can't catch her :P
          Some would still claim it's because Sale was on afk or is stupid

Comment

Block will always beat critical stat mainly because GA astral -50% critical chance

which means that crit classes will have their attacks blocked and in knight case will heal them, on high defense and big hp its very hard to dmg knight

it still is small nerf to knights problem is most ppl play knight as archer forcing to much crit and dmg

I as mage 160k br faced knight asahira 200k br(I think its name)in bg couldn't do dmg at all with aoe than I delphed with sylphed took 1/5 hp and healed her with rest sylph skills at end I died and she was full hp

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
              Block will always beat critical stat mainly because GA astral -50% critical chance

which means that crit classes will have their attacks blocked and in knight case will heal them, on high defense and big hp its very hard to dmg knight

it still is small nerf to knights problem is most ppl play knight as archer forcing to much crit and dmg

I as mage 160k br faced knight asahira 200k br(I think its name)in bg couldn't do dmg at all with aoe than I delphed with sylphed took 1/5 hp and healed her with rest sylph skills at end I died and she was full hp
              block rate is higher when you face someone lower BR than you, so normal for that knight block you so often

but remember knight only have block heal as their regen method, unlike mage or archer with a powerful skill

Comment

block rate is higher when you face someone lower BR than you, so normal for that knight block you so often

but remember knight only have block heal as their regen method, unlike mage or archer with a powerful skill
                they are tanky already imagine if u give them heal skill with all those passives 20%pdef,20%hp,20% better healing effects ,7%dmg resist,-10%crit dmg,and passive block heal,with Apollo and agoran shields

u can have 3 heal runes 30% heal its very good heal for knights easy and fast to cast cant be chaosed(stolen) like mages heal(restor bl and sun) and gives rage its very effective on knight since they got high hp and passive 20% more from healing

Comment

they are tanky already imagine if u give them heal skill with all those passives 20%pdef,20%hp,20% better healing effects ,7%dmg resist,-10%crit dmg,and passive block heal,with Apollo and agoran shields

u can have 3 heal runes 30% heal its very good heal for knights easy and fast to cast cant be chaosed(stolen) like mages heal(restor bl and sun) and gives rage its very effective on knight since they got high hp and passive 20% more from healing
                  let's say about solo PvP
                  20%pdef - not helping much as we have super sylph Hercules which is MATK...orz
                  20% better healing effects - who can heal me?
                  -10% crit dmg - I don't find such passive, pls send me with screenshot
                  agoran shield - that's equal to our 20% HP, it is not much
                  3 heal runes 30% - find me a battle which I can use heal rune 3 times (and heal rune is for all classes not just knight)

and heal rune is % based, not affected by our healing passive (i.e. no +20% effect)
                  Last edited by kimwong; 08-07-2014, 10:06 AM.

Comment

let's say about solo PvP
                    20%pdef - not helping much as we have super sylph Hercules which is MATK...orz
                    20% better healing effects - who can heal me?
                    -10% crit dmg - I don't find such passive, pls send me with screenshot
                    agoran shield - that's equal to our 20% HP, it is not much
                    3 heal runes 30% - find me a battle which I can use heal rune 3 times (and heal rune is for all classes not just knight)
                    and heal rune is % based, not affected by our healing passive (i.e. no +20% effect)
                    miss typed -10% crit dmg ...its tenacity dmg reduced by 7% and crit received rate -5%

well u got other sylphs to take hades than u got heal/dmg also 20% pdef against archers (as patk class) and 1 shot at any mage from any skill..believe me hades rip mages

healing effects well dunno if it works on rune or ur passive block/heal but u have iris,hades, Apollo all got heal

how much is enough from agoran? 100%? as I said I wont do much dmg to u from aoe 140% and agoran 20% can save u 1 or 2 turns

heal rune is for all classes but most needed for knights and archers ..hell im mage I have bl restore sun why would I take yet another heal when I can take something more useful

Comment

miss typed -10% crit dmg ...its tenacity dmg reduced by 7% and crit received rate -5%

well u got other sylphs to take hades than u got heal/dmg also 20% pdef against archers (as patk class) and 1 shot at any mage from any skill..believe me hades rip mages

healing effects well dunno if it works on rune or ur passive block/heal but u have iris,hades, Apollo all got heal

how much is enough from agoran? 100%? as I said I wont do much dmg to u from aoe 140% and agoran 20% can save u 1 or 2 turns

heal rune is for all classes but most needed for knights and archers ..hell im mage I have bl restore sun why would I take yet another heal when I can take something more useful
                      hades and apollo is not avaliable for everyone (like me), and only very few players will use iris aginst players (because really not efficient), and Apollo is also % base healing....

heal rune I can say for all classes, you want to save 35 rage for others skill

agoran shield, with 60s CD, yes it can save me for 1 turn, it can ONLY save my for 1 turn cuz can't cast for 2nd time lol

Comment

hades and apollo is not avaliable for everyone (like me), and only very few players will use iris aginst players (because really not efficient), and Apollo is also % base healing....

heal rune I can say for all classes, you want to save 35 rage for others skill

agoran shield, with 60s CD, yes it can save me for 1 turn, it can ONLY save my for 1 turn cuz can't cast for 2nd time lol

iris isn't efficient in dmg its there mainly to heal than get back in normal form and EDD... nobody makes resistance against fire I have nice knight on my server with aq that kills me as mage in 1 or 2 shot with it depending if crit
                        about hades don't worry u will get it many have its only matter of time and if u saved mahra sepulcrums it wont suck when u get it

there isn't saving rage for something else at mage u need to survive until sylph and awaken with full hp ....mages are squishyest class so u need to spam more than 1 heal ...just as knights have low mdef mages got low pdef and hp and we need to deal with 2 patk classes

agoran is best used just before sylph ...many in bg use it than combined with heal rune so when they are in sylph form they are full hp with agoran ....

Comment

Originally posted by muzza40 View Post
                          The astral that affects crit rate has no measurable effect on an archer because his crit rate can exceed 100%. If the crit rduction applied after everything else (capping the archers at 100%) the the crit reduction would be effective. As it is now even if you have maxed the astral you will find an archer will crit almost 100% of the time against you!
                          So if the crit rate can be above 100% why did you include the bit in bold?
                          If the crit rate is above 100% then that would GUARANTEE a crit hit EVERY time.

As it stands nobody actually knows how crit calcluation works, so you have just made up that whole argument without any data to back it up.

And please feel free to show me the archer who crits 100% of the time. I have personally fought with archers 12k+ crit, and they still miss crit hits So maybe to guarantee 100% crit hits you need 15k crit, or maybe 19k!

Comment

WOW REALLY? A 40k more br player than you (25% more of yours) destroyed you? Must nerf everything....How are your fights vs. 115k br players?!
                            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                              So if the crit rate can be above 100% why did you include the bit in bold?
                              If the crit rate is above 100% then that would GUARANTEE a crit hit EVERY time.

As it stands nobody actually knows how crit calcluation works, so you have just made up that whole argument without any data to back it up.

And please feel free to show me the archer who crits 100% of the time. I have personally fought with archers 12k+ crit, and they still miss crit hits So maybe to guarantee 100% crit hits you need 15k crit, or maybe 19k!
                              From my own experience and tests GA astral proc rate is calculated totally independently from enemy crit rate.
                              Let's say you're wearing Enhanced Guardian Angel lvl. 10. Then, you actually have 50% chance to avoid enemy's critical attack.
                              Example of few turns where enemy deals you damage:
                              Your GA Enemy crit result
                              + - received non-crit
                              - + received crit
                              + + received non-crit
                              Where '+' and '-' stand for:
                              • + triggered
                              • - not triggered

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                              WOW REALLY? A 40k more br player than you (25% more of yours) destroyed you? Must nerf everything....How are your fights vs. 115k br players?!
                              Nothing strange. With my Aegis I deal no damage to knights, especially those top ones.
                              Ashira has high RES and s/he's really strong.

I'm a mage with 160k BR as well and I happen to meet 180k BR knights that I deal no damage at all, either. They go Agoran Shield, I need 2-4 turns to drop that, not mentioning they're healing meanwhile from block.
                              When I awaken, my Aegis skills happen to deal such knights less than 10k damage.

Of course, there are some 200k knights that receive 50k damage from my Aegis basic skill as well.
                              Last edited by Caballero1321; 08-07-2014, 11:18 AM.

Comment

I as knight 180k faced mage 200k in bg did a minute of damage took a thunderer to the knee and puked up blood and opponent does one resto and WOW 170k healing! Big BR gap is really OP, let's just remove everything that a class has cuz people can be stronger than ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X