Knights block heal !!!!!!!!????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    WOW REALLY? A 40k more br player than you (25% more of yours) destroyed you? Must nerf everything....How are your fights vs. 115k br players?!
    im saying I didn't scratch him just that even with sylph herc delph used on him knight finished with full hp

115k br dmg me my friend and leave me with a lot missing hp

Comment

hopefully they do that on 6+ stack of dryad or your 160k BR is quite badly built

Comment

its rule mages are squishy... troops are there to guard them but on high br 1 aoe clear them from any class than u are exposed to delphics from both knights and archers

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
          miss typed -10% crit dmg ...its tenacity dmg reduced by 7% and crit received rate -5%

well u got other sylphs to take hades than u got heal/dmg also 20% pdef against archers (as patk class) and 1 shot at any mage from any skill..believe me hades rip mages

healing effects well dunno if it works on rune or ur passive block/heal but u have iris,hades, Apollo all got heal

how much is enough from agoran? 100%? as I said I wont do much dmg to u from aoe 140% and agoran 20% can save u 1 or 2 turns

heal rune is for all classes but most needed for knights and archers ..hell im mage I have bl restore sun why would I take yet another heal when I can take something more useful
          Let me see if I got it right.
          Knights can heal themselves because they can take Hades/Apollo (cash sylph) and iris (largely useless since all popular sylph Hades apollo and of course hercules) have advantage over her, plus iris doesn't hit hard)
          What is more, those sylph are availlable to all classes, so archers and mages still have more ways to heal
          And I wonder: Why am I supposed to be slow and tanky, take all the dmg but can't heal, can't ss, can't puri???

Agoran shield is VERY VERY slow. An archer hits 2 or 3 times before it resolves. Agreed it adds 20% HP, but in the meantime I got hit 2-3 times. Even Gaia delphic is faster than agoran. See me point?

You talk about heal runes. How about BLOOD runes? I lose HP and have no way of removing it? Opponent casts blood rune, transforms to Gaia and dalphics.

Furthermore, knights get freeze BUT it is not availlable in trail (at least that I hear, please correct me if I'm wrong). So Archers got tons of tears while knights held back.
          I still remember the "bug" (?!?) when wb could be frozen. I stopped playing for a week (game not fun better be set aside)

And I still miss your point. You are trying to prove knights are awesome? That they can have heal from sylph and they don't need block?

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
            Let me see if I got it right.
            Knights can heal themselves because they can take Hades/Apollo (cash sylph) and iris (largely useless since all popular sylph Hades apollo and of course hercules) have advantage over her, plus iris doesn't hit hard)
            What is more, those sylph are availlable to all classes, so archers and mages still have more ways to heal
            And I wonder: Why am I supposed to be slow and tanky, take all the dmg but can't heal, can't ss, can't puri???

Agoran shield is VERY VERY slow. An archer hits 2 or 3 times before it resolves. Agreed it adds 20% HP, but in the meantime I got hit 2-3 times. Even Gaia delphic is faster than agoran. See me point?

You talk about heal runes. How about BLOOD runes? I lose HP and have no way of removing it? Opponent casts blood rune, transforms to Gaia and dalphics.

Furthermore, knights get freeze BUT it is not availlable in trail (at least that I hear, please correct me if I'm wrong). So Archers got tons of tears while knights held back.
            I still remember the "bug" (?!?) when wb could be frozen. I stopped playing for a week (game not fun better be set aside)

And I still miss your point. You are trying to prove knights are awesome? That they can have heal from sylph and they don't need block?
            hey I get blood on me to but I cant equip 10 skills so never take puri

on other hand knights have puri rune and chaos rune and when mage try to bl or restor his half missing hp u use chaos and he heal u and is left with half hp

u need to use some tactic

knights always blood me but I cant equip all skills I have aoe heals thunder sunatoria puri ....

also u are not only 1 with slow skills mage thunder bl is slow and if u use 1 of em u wont have rage for other

knights are awesome that is why they got nerf ...on Chinese wartune it was nerfed long time ago

also mages also didn't get those tears u mention(archers got em) so no point in crying cause I can cry to

I think we should make knights indestructible or give them bl and restoration ...I bet than they would cry I cant kill my enemies with 1 shot

Comment

For a knight to equip puri rune means he can't bleed you, or he can't heal himself. Go figure knights can't equip everything they want either, but mage sure as hell can heal bleed and puri at the same time if they want.

Comment

on other hand knights have puri rune and chaos rune and when mage try to bl or restor his half missing hp u use chaos and he heal u and is left with half hp

knights always blood me but I cant equip all skills I have aoe heals thunder sunatoria puri ....

also u are not only 1 with slow skills mage thunder bl is slow and if u use 1 of em u wont have rage for other

knights are awesome that is why they got nerf ...on Chinese wartune it was nerfed long time ago

also mages also didn't get those tears u mention(archers got em) so no point in crying cause I can cry to

I think we should make knights indestructible or give them bl and restoration ...I bet than they would cry I cant kill my enemies with 1 shot
                I just wonder how much more of a fool you can make of yourself.
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                  I just wonder how much more of a fool you can make of yourself.
                  bottom line is for all of u top they would nerf knight block if it isn't overpowered end of story

u can all try to find excuses complain and similar they wouldn't do it if they didn't see it overpowered

Comment

also u all knights need to learn to use chaos when mage heal

I have archer on my server that doesn't do anything just wait me to cast heal and than he chaos me

I heal him all time

Comment

I'm sorry for bothering to answer to you. It is obvious you are clueless (my oppinion)
                      You can say what you want,but no matter what knights can't equip 19 runes, use 35 sylph at the same time.

Knights stopped being op when gaia begun running loose and I don't care what happens in china, it is too far away and I can't speak the language.:P

EDIT: In the time it takes for me to cast EDD or agoran shield or apollo shield a mage can cast BL after I cast my skill and still resolve it before me.
                      Last edited by ArowenGR; 08-07-2014, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Yeah, 'cuz chaos has 100% success rate. rofl

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
                          I'm sorry for bothering to answer to you. It is obvious you are clueless (my oppinion)
                          You can say what you want,but no matter what knights can't equip 19 runes, use 35 sylph at the same time.

Knights stopped being op when gaia begun running loose and I don't care what happens in china, it is too far away and I can't speak the language.:P
                          im sorry u feel that way....I have trouble with hades to it kills me 1 shot but such is game and I learned to accept it and not cry

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            Yeah, 'cuz chaos has 100% success rate. rofl
                            of course that noob archer that shut me down in that manner got brains how to counter something

I usually heal him with both restor and bl cuz panic is when u are on half hp left and he after chaos do delph

Comment

You get hurt by 45k lower BR players, you get crippled by a rune that's 50% even at lv10, you rush skills under chaos. Well I wouldn't call that archer noob, that's for sure.

Comment

I get hurt by 45k br less but not lose far from it(it was pointing out that I wouldn't except knight finish with full hp who is 45k br more than me)

archer is smart but I call him noob cuz he found way to beat me easy

when u miss near half hp I and any mage use heal he knows and he wait like all should do who are smart if I do 3 turns auto attack or use blood rune and auto attack ill lose cuz he do delph or go to Hercules after he chaos me when I miss some or half hp..that is why I need to spam heals I cant wait not 1 turn to do nothing not to mention 3 turns

that is why knights and archers benefit from chaos more than mages ..chaos is pretty useless against knights compared how it can cripple mage

Comment

Working...
                                X