Knights block heal !!!!!!!!????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARUNACHILLES
    started a topic Knights block heal !!!!!!!!????

Knights block heal !!!!!!!!????

Hi,
    Guys heard that knights block heal is now capped at 3k........ Is this a bug or is it supposed to be like this????...... Knights are weak class and the one thing which was better in it was block and 4% healing we get from it (only source of heal for knights) ......... If this is changed to lame 3k heal then no point in playing a knight when we knights can't do anything special....... Archers can heal, DF, Reduce dmg recieved, increase dmg done...........mages can do almost all that a archer can do ........... wat can a knight do NOTHING but to leech on to archers and mages for help in mpd and spire ........... People wont want knights for their daily runs since we are such a useless class ............ Apart from asking developers to give something worth to knights they made it even worst..... I hate to call myself a knight and i ll never recommend new players to take up knights .............. Pls do share ur opinion guys..............

• ligerwill7
    replied
    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    Ya, read the topic again please.
    what? whats your point? he mentioned that the cap is now bad, im just saying a 2% would be a better cap

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
    now that i thought of the block 4% proc its too strong should be 2% instead, correct me if im wrong but you can block per hit so double or triple moves means you would be healing 4% each time, with how easy block procs in ten hits your healing 40% of your health without doing anything thats insane
    Ya, read the topic again please.

Leave a comment:

• ligerwill7
    replied
    now that i thought of the block 4% proc its too strong should be 2% instead, correct me if im wrong but you can block per hit so double or triple moves means you would be healing 4% each time, with how easy block procs in ten hits your healing 40% of your health without doing anything thats insane

Leave a comment:

• Lazydazymugetsu
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    actually "chosen"?lol dude you need to eb an uchiha with skills kakashi is the most skilled non-special clan person(i mean no uchiha,senju,uzumaki etc)obito gave him his chakra so yeah 1 month eyes sounds good so nota complete **,so nerfing block isnt either
    If its not a wartune forum, i should have explained you more theoretically . For knights capping block is **. I am a WD knight, now i will be forced to do something which i don't want, is to go crit. :P
    But everyone has there opinion. U have yours, i have mine

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post
    Yeah some kind of ghost and gave him power up, only the Chosen one can use Susano, and before that you need to be an Uchiha. Kakashi isn't even that.
    Eyes were downloaded wirelessly, so Kakashi got 1 month of premium eyes free lol.
    That aside its not naruto its wartune.
    actually "chosen"?lol dude you need to eb an uchiha with skills kakashi is the most skilled non-special clan person(i mean no uchiha,senju,uzumaki etc)obito gave him his chakra so yeah 1 month eyes sounds good so nota complete **,so nerfing block isnt either

Leave a comment:

• Lazydazymugetsu
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    obito became somekind of ghost or whatever and gave his sharingan to kakashi thats how he got it,it isnt really **.......
    Yeah some kind of ghost and gave him power up, only the Chosen one can use Susano, and before that you need to be an Uchiha. Kakashi isn't even that.
    Eyes were downloaded wirelessly, so Kakashi got 1 month of premium eyes free lol.
    That aside its not naruto its wartune.

Leave a comment:

• secretfox
    replied
    Originally posted by R28859033 View Post
    I usually don't like rude comment. But now I do agree. They are pathetic, do not even have understanding about strength and weakness of each class in the game. I also spent $$$ building knight. Its like a car dealer sold a car, 1 year later come to car's owner, saying: "sorry were going to replace your 1000hp engine'car with 500hp one, because we feel like it, and nothing you can do about it"
    Playing Wartune is like waking up from a hangover the next morning after a drunken bout the night before.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post
    Just Like Naruto Writer "Kishimoto" can give Kakashi Eternal mangekyou Sharingan and activate a "perfect Susano", which is a complete ** without any explanation.
    Thats how Knight block is capped to 3k without any explanation :P
    Relate this ** game to Current naruto, U will feel better
    obito became somekind of ghost or whatever and gave his sharingan to kakashi thats how he got it,it isnt really **.......

Leave a comment:

• Lazydazymugetsu
    replied
    Just Like Naruto Writer "Kishimoto" can give Kakashi Eternal mangekyou Sharingan and activate a "perfect Susano", which is a complete ** without any explanation.
    Thats how Knight block is capped to 3k without any explanation :P
    Relate this ** game to Current naruto, U will feel better

Leave a comment:

• R28859033
    replied
    Originally posted by R28859033 View Post
    hmm tested my knight, and no heal after block atm
    Originally posted by Obliteratus View Post
    You are correct on all counts.. R2 has sc rewed us knights over every single patch.. it is ridiculous that we get to suffer in necro and sky trail while the other classes can far exceed us with less br. now we get shafted again with not only reducing the block rate. but also the hp gained from it.. DON'T EVER BUILD A KNIGHT!!!! it is a waste of time and money. R2 has totally screwed us.

And no.. you were not being offensive.. but I am.. and r2 deserves it.. ive spent man many many many thousands of dollars on my knight toon and every patch I get to watch other classes advance while i get to sit on my dam thumb and wish that the 2000$ that i spent refreshing the mystery shop would have gotten me a *** mire rune.. This game has gone so far downhill I would never recommend anyone to start building any toon ever on here.. ** you r2 .. u r pathetic

Obliteratus
    S62 knight
    199k br wd build
    I usually don't like rude comment. But now I do agree. They are pathetic, do not even have understanding about strength and weakness of each class in the game. I also spent $$$ building knight. Its like a car dealer sold a car, 1 year later come to car's owner, saying: "sorry were going to replace your 1000hp engine'car with 500hp one, because we feel like it, and nothing you can do about it"
    Last edited by R28859033; 08-10-2014, 12:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R28859033
    replied
    hmm tested my knight, and no heal after block atm

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied
    edit: i shouldnt post that late XD
    Last edited by Setsuna88; 08-08-2014, 08:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    the total is not as important as the amount when you are receiving big hits that could kill you. so far i've seen archers & mages on my servers survive WB 6th hit, but no knights yet. the highest BR & heaviest cashers are knights, and necro & ST & GD top players are knights, but that doesn't change the fact that they are there just because they are OP.

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
    Guardian rune is 50% reduced damage for 2 turns. Apollo Shield is 30% damage reduced for 4 turns. Guardian rune is a 100% damage reduce overall, Apollo Shield is 120% daùage reduce overall. The only thing that bothers me is the cd on apollo shield.

About first question.. Have you ever seen R2 explain anything? first guess is..they hate knights lol. Second guess is.. proficient city explained it, but R2's too lazy to translate the full patch notes XD

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    just follow the archer approach. do a few small hits to scratch the mage, & let them heal a few times so their their heal skills are all on CD, & then transform into herc & 1 shot them even if they are in full hp. must have super ATK to do that, but it's possible.

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
    I'm sorry for bothering to answer to you. It is obvious you are clueless (my oppinion)
    You can say what you want,but no matter what knights can't equip 19 runes, use 35 sylph at the same time.

Knights stopped being op when gaia begun running loose and I don't care what happens in china, it is too far away and I can't speak the language.:P

EDIT: In the time it takes for me to cast EDD or agoran shield or apollo shield a mage can cast BL after I cast my skill and still resolve it before me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X