Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alci1
    replied
    At least disqualify servers that got early patch from this months CW or put them in a seperate bracket. It is bad enough we fight servers with better balens deals, now we also have to face people who have more content in game? Or at least will have more time to reap rewards from new content.
    Last edited by Alci1; 08-07-2014, 05:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbacmon
    replied
    one more complainer .
    Shut your mouth and keep playing, don't worry about others , its a process and it take time !!

Spend more and be the top player,

Mr Balenor's sweetheart !!!

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    Hey only some of R2 servers got it so why are you mad, servers on Kabam, Kong, AG and the rest are always forgotten

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
    This patch is big guys... there's just too much to it to put on only one server, they need the bigger playerbase, but at the same time, there's just too much to it to put all the servers on it untested, lots and lots of bugs to tweak, the jewel hunt thing is just the big one. I can thankfully say, it's not on my server
    I understand what you're saying, but can you give me one example of a bug exposed on S1 that was fixed before the rest of us got it?

To the rest of us, the test servers just get a week head start on all the BR bonuses from the new content.

Leave a comment:

• kreatorrul
    replied
    Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
    Well yes, could do that. Or you could go straight to the source =P Still waiting on an explanation how creating an alt on S1, somehow creates lag.
    i`ll explain that myself:
    each char gets allocated a part of resurses ... if tons of chars are at the same time on the same cm/inch/pixel of the game .. the server will need to allocate even more resources to keep that spot on .. something like this.

Leave a comment:

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied
    Well yes, could do that. Or you could go straight to the source =P Still waiting on an explanation how creating an alt on S1, somehow creates lag.

Leave a comment:

• kreatorrul
    replied
    How does making an alt increase lag?

Because I want to look at it? Not everything gets posted here. Found a few things on my own that no one else has mentioned here :-)
    well there are fb groups .. alternative forums fan blogs .. and so on that posted tons of stuff right after patch.

Leave a comment:

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    making an alt there is a stupid thing, you only bring more lag with you and since everything is for high lvls what you gonna see that people didnt post here already? and how seeing by yourself is gonna help your main character?
    How does making an alt increase lag?

Because I want to look at it? Not everything gets posted here. Found a few things on my own that no one else has mentioned here :-)

Leave a comment:

• raddygirl
    replied
    It is absolutely ridiculous that some servers get the patch and others dont.. now they all get an extra week to gain more gold from wb and collect the hard to earn items from dragon invasion etc. In the past s1 would get the patch early but sometimes not the whole thing in order to make it fair for other servers. This time they gave the entire patch to half of the servers and they are getting way ahead of the rest of us with their new huge br.

The part that im frustrated about the most is the new astrals.. they all get to add more atk value to their toon and gain huge amounts of gold to upgrade the new astrals.. R2 needs to give anyone who didnt get the patch early 10 million gold compensation so we can catch up... some comp items from dragon invasion and mount refining would be good too since we are sitting on our thumbs while the rest of the world is growing like crazy.

Leave a comment:

• Greenfireflygirl
    replied
    This patch is big guys... there's just too much to it to put on only one server, they need the bigger playerbase, but at the same time, there's just too much to it to put all the servers on it untested, lots and lots of bugs to tweak, the jewel hunt thing is just the big one. I can thankfully say, it's not on my server

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Nope, I am happy for them to get the bugs a week early. Bring it to me when jewel hunt isn't bugged in half the servers

That said, you can always make an alt on that server and scope things out a week in advance.
    making an alt there is a stupid thing, you only bring more lag with you and since everything is for high lvls what you gonna see that people didnt post here already? and how seeing by yourself is gonna help your main character?

Leave a comment:

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied
    Nope, I am happy for them to get the bugs a week early. Bring it to me when jewel hunt isn't bugged in half the servers

That said, you can always make an alt on that server and scope things out a week in advance.

Leave a comment:

• R226329038
    replied
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    this would be true if the rest didnt get the exact same bugs after the testing period, and all servers get "emergency maintenance" the week after to fix them, but they never get fixed ofc
    Does it really matter? We're all just a bunch of maso'chist anyway, else we wouldn't have continued playing this game over the years

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
    I'd rather let others be test subjects and get all the bugs, they may get some "advantages", but meh, wouldnt want to lose my daily jewel hunt.. I suppose they're not gonna be compensated for this.
    this would be true if the rest didnt get the exact same bugs after the testing period, and all servers get "emergency maintenance" the week after to fix them, but they never get fixed ofc

Leave a comment:

• Jarial
    replied
    One big lag !!!this path

Leave a comment:

Working...
X