Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daunapu
    replied
    when you think r2 cant do anything more stupid, things like this and the marriage cost happen

Leave a comment:

• sunshinε
    replied
    Originally posted by Lafozas View Post
    First i want to say hi to everyone that even consider reading this.

Now lets get to the point.

Ok so we have new "awesome" patch , with bunch of new things. My questions is :

Is it fair that half the servers get the patch before others ?
    When there was just S1 getting the benefits early was OK, but now half the servers can do all this essential new events before others ? Whys is that?
    Don`t we get in same Class Wars , Battle grounds and s soon Cross-Server Guild Battles ?

So why if we play, fight and compete with this players, they or us should get advantage in one or other way?

P.S. : Sorry guys i`m really frustrated. Please give your opinion below.

Thanks in advance!

Agree with this, but R2 doesnt care at all, many players are very frustrated about new patch with all - features like block heal from knights, deep freeze removed from PvE and others.. but again, R2 doesnt care, they do whatever they want.

Leave a comment:

• R226329038
    replied

When there was just S1 getting the benefits early was OK, but now half the servers can do all this essential new events before others ? Whys is that?
    Don`t we get in same Class Wars , Battle grounds and s soon Cross-Server Guild Battles ?

So why if we play, fight and compete with this players, they or us should get advantage in one or other way?

Thanks in advance!
    I'd rather let others be test subjects and get all the bugs, they may get some "advantages", but meh, wouldnt want to lose my daily jewel hunt.. I suppose they're not gonna be compensated for this.

Leave a comment:

• DanteMugetsu
    replied

Thanks in advance!
    +1000 totally agree! but in the end it doesnt even matter...fading in Linking park sounds

Leave a comment:

Working...
X