Patch 3.1 fair or not

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    Lots of people have the mentality of "get a huge one right now, or not at all", that is why they often fail. The secret to success if you have no cash ( even talent, in real life) is slow, steady, and continuous steps going on to it, as well as patience and determination (add sniper edge to it).

So what if we do not get it within 1 week.... But after half a year, you will just see the results.
    Just seeing all those free stats, and just adding them mentally, it is already a huge boost to your toon...even just the hp bonuses from the rank titles below LD, already big if they all stack... Does not matter if I do not get that in one week, it will be gotten eventually.
    Yes, but within 1 week it's impossible to get so many stacks, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Lafozas View Post
      First i want to say hi to everyone that even consider reading this.

Now lets get to the point.

Ok so we have new "awesome" patch , with bunch of new things. My questions is :

Is it fair that half the servers get the patch before others ?
      When there was just S1 getting the benefits early was OK, but now half the servers can do all this essential new events before others ? Whys is that?
      Don`t we get in same Class Wars , Battle grounds and s soon Cross-Server Guild Battles ?

So why if we play, fight and compete with this players, they or us should get advantage in one or other way?

P.S. : Sorry guys i`m really frustrated. Please give your opinion below.

Thanks in advance!

we only get the advantage of having it first...and all the bugs, glitches and emergency maintenances that come with it. It really ain't that special. We dont get to cross server with the rest of the multiverse until you get the patch too. Once you get the patch, you will have everything we have in like 1 day.... so the advantage is where?
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
        we only get the advantage of having it first...and all the bugs, glitches and emergency maintenances that come with it. It really ain't that special. We dont get to cross server with the rest of the multiverse until you get the patch too. Once you get the patch, you will have everything we have in like 1 day.... so the advantage is where?
        Not this again, stop complaining already about glitches and bugs. When did they ever fix the glitches and bugs before adding patches to all servers. You got 1 emergency maintenance now with compensation pack after and suddenly you're the victim? I am not talking about S1 here, because they endured a bunch until now, and neither is Lafozas. This is strictly related to the unusual large amount of servers that got the patch in advance.
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
          Click image for larger version

Name:	honor.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	127.9 KB
ID:	1692594

You see something wrong in the honor here ? I doubt this players will stop for 1 week just so we can catch up with them.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]98559[/ATTACH]

You see something wrong in the honor here ? I doubt this players will stop for 1 week just so we can catch up with them.
            so 1 week more = 21000 honor more max

does 21K honor really make the difference? using a higher lvl (just 1 level) medallion does it really change the battle? like attack player with +40% dmg --> +41%, does that 1% make a big difference?
            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
            IGN: Kimwong
            CLASS: Knight
            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

You need 8 days of 3k honor to get next rank. After maintenance there's 9 days before CW, anyone that wants it will get it.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post

does 21K honor really make the difference? using a higher lvl (just 1 level) medallion does it really change the battle? like attack player with +40% dmg --> +41%, does that 1% make a big difference?
                Yes, it simply means they WILL have the next rank and medal in CW. So they should be in different bracket.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  You need 8 days of 3k honor to get next rank. After maintenance there's 9 days before CW, anyone that wants it will get it.
                  8 days ? My information is that next rank is on 270k honor. We have 240k honor that make 30k honor needed. 3k per day = 10 days.

Or i`m wrong ?

And yes 1% really matter because stack to other bunch of stuff that ppl get for that week . Mount refining materials and other stuff.
                  And Dragon Souls .....

Comment

1% of 65k patk is 650... Does that not make a difference? That is almost 2 level 8 gems...
                    You will get also higher tenacity, plus 1k more hp.... I believe it could change battles... Even a small amount matters.
                    Remember the class war where your enemy intercepted your troop (I really loved that battle)? If you did not have that "little more" charisma there, you would be the one intercepted, and the whole battle events and outcome will be different... Just a little more matters.

Or, putting it in other way,
                    That increase in damage could ensure the wipe out of your troops, and you would be the one to absorb the rage reduction of intercept... and everyhing changes. Just a little more matters.
                    Last edited by Kingryan; 08-08-2014, 09:13 AM.

Comment

So you want them to have an awful CW because you want 100-200 more CW points from finals? If your in top 16 then that should not be an issue, and if your not in the top 16 does 10-20 whips really matter that much to you?

Comment

8 days ? My information is that next rank is on 270k honor. We have 240k honor that make 30k honor needed. 3k per day = 10 days.

Or i`m wrong ?

And yes 1% really matter because stack to other bunch of stuff that ppl get for that week . Mount refining materials and other stuff.
                        And Dragon Souls .....
                        Well going by the thread GFFG made:
                        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....for-all-Titles

"Dragon Rider gives PDEF +125, MDEF +125 requires at least 264000 Honor (title in list is shown as Wyvern Knight)"

264-240= 24k / 3k = 8 days

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                          1% of 65k patk is 650... Does that not make a difference? That is almost 2 level 8 gems...
                          You will get also higher tenacity, plus 1k more hp.... I believe it could change battles... Even a small amount matters.
                          Remember the class war where your enemy intercepted your troop (I really loved that battle)? If you did not have that "little more" charisma there, you would be the one intercepted, and the whole battle events and outcome will be different... Just a little more matters.

Or, putting it in other way,
                          That increase in damage could ensure the wipe out of your troops, and you would be the one to absorb the rage reduction of intercept... and everyhing changes. Just a little more matters.
                          yes it makes a little difference but doesn't as other say making unfair, and even put them into different brackets

furthermore, not everyone can make 3000 honor a day, just an example, if you are still using IC med, and the opponent using LD med, will you say it is unfair and tell these LD users to enter a different bracket?

Comment

yes it makes a little difference but doesn't as other say making unfair, and even put them into different brackets

furthermore, not everyone can make 3000 honor a day, just an example, if you are still using IC med, and the opponent using LD med, will you say it is unfair and tell these LD users to enter a different bracket?
                            We are speaking for CW , have you seen anyone from top 100 with medalion different then LD one ?

Comment

We are speaking for CW , have you seen anyone from top 100 with medalion different then LD one ?
                              yes, my guildies enter TOP 100 with IC med

Comment

Well this is there problem no one make them do it. Anyway kong servers should not even be in same CW as R2 aswell. But now you will say i just complaint again.

Comment

Working...
                                X