Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Patch 3.1 fair or not

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch 3.1 fair or not

First i want to say hi to everyone that even consider reading this.

Now lets get to the point.

Ok so we have new "awesome" patch , with bunch of new things. My questions is :

Is it fair that half the servers get the patch before others ?
    When there was just S1 getting the benefits early was OK, but now half the servers can do all this essential new events before others ? Whys is that?
    Don`t we get in same Class Wars , Battle grounds and s soon Cross-Server Guild Battles ?

So why if we play, fight and compete with this players, they or us should get advantage in one or other way?

P.S. : Sorry guys i`m really frustrated. Please give your opinion below.

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by Lafozas View Post

When there was just S1 getting the benefits early was OK, but now half the servers can do all this essential new events before others ? Whys is that?
    Don`t we get in same Class Wars , Battle grounds and s soon Cross-Server Guild Battles ?

So why if we play, fight and compete with this players, they or us should get advantage in one or other way?

Thanks in advance!
    +1000 totally agree! but in the end it doesnt even matter...fading in Linking park sounds
    Originally posted by TheVictorious
    Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
    Originally posted by PunkPetal
    Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
    Originally posted by EdGrr
    A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
    IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
    Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
    Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
    Class: Mage
    Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Thanks in advance!
      I'd rather let others be test subjects and get all the bugs, they may get some "advantages", but meh, wouldnt want to lose my daily jewel hunt.. I suppose they're not gonna be compensated for this.

Comment

Thanks in advance!

Agree with this, but R2 doesnt care at all, many players are very frustrated about new patch with all - features like block heal from knights, deep freeze removed from PvE and others.. but again, R2 doesnt care, they do whatever they want.
        Player: sunshinε
        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

when you think r2 cant do anything more stupid, things like this and the marriage cost happen
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

One big lag !!!this path

Comment

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
              I'd rather let others be test subjects and get all the bugs, they may get some "advantages", but meh, wouldnt want to lose my daily jewel hunt.. I suppose they're not gonna be compensated for this.
              this would be true if the rest didnt get the exact same bugs after the testing period, and all servers get "emergency maintenance" the week after to fix them, but they never get fixed ofc

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                this would be true if the rest didnt get the exact same bugs after the testing period, and all servers get "emergency maintenance" the week after to fix them, but they never get fixed ofc
                Does it really matter? We're all just a bunch of maso'chist anyway, else we wouldn't have continued playing this game over the years

Comment

Nope, I am happy for them to get the bugs a week early. Bring it to me when jewel hunt isn't bugged in half the servers

That said, you can always make an alt on that server and scope things out a week in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                    Nope, I am happy for them to get the bugs a week early. Bring it to me when jewel hunt isn't bugged in half the servers

That said, you can always make an alt on that server and scope things out a week in advance.
                    making an alt there is a stupid thing, you only bring more lag with you and since everything is for high lvls what you gonna see that people didnt post here already? and how seeing by yourself is gonna help your main character?

Comment

This patch is big guys... there's just too much to it to put on only one server, they need the bigger playerbase, but at the same time, there's just too much to it to put all the servers on it untested, lots and lots of bugs to tweak, the jewel hunt thing is just the big one. I can thankfully say, it's not on my server

Comment

It is absolutely ridiculous that some servers get the patch and others dont.. now they all get an extra week to gain more gold from wb and collect the hard to earn items from dragon invasion etc. In the past s1 would get the patch early but sometimes not the whole thing in order to make it fair for other servers. This time they gave the entire patch to half of the servers and they are getting way ahead of the rest of us with their new huge br.

The part that im frustrated about the most is the new astrals.. they all get to add more atk value to their toon and gain huge amounts of gold to upgrade the new astrals.. R2 needs to give anyone who didnt get the patch early 10 million gold compensation so we can catch up... some comp items from dragon invasion and mount refining would be good too since we are sitting on our thumbs while the rest of the world is growing like crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                          making an alt there is a stupid thing, you only bring more lag with you and since everything is for high lvls what you gonna see that people didnt post here already? and how seeing by yourself is gonna help your main character?
                          How does making an alt increase lag?

Because I want to look at it? Not everything gets posted here. Found a few things on my own that no one else has mentioned here :-)

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                            How does making an alt increase lag?

Because I want to look at it? Not everything gets posted here. Found a few things on my own that no one else has mentioned here :-)
                            well there are fb groups .. alternative forums fan blogs .. and so on that posted tons of stuff right after patch.

Comment

Well yes, could do that. Or you could go straight to the source =P Still waiting on an explanation how creating an alt on S1, somehow creates lag.

Comment

Working...
                              X