• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel so tempted to star a thread titled "Life's fair or not"
    S204 royal basin (Oceanic Server)
    IGN : Neggy

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post

Stats from titles - would 120 PATK really make a difference?
      Little things make difference... They all stack up in the end...
      Remember that that is the secret in Wartune - getting all those little stats and things which will eventually pile up in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
        Little things make difference... They all stack up in the end...
        Remember that that is the secret in Wartune - getting all those little stats and things which will eventually pile up in the end.
        How much stacks of this can the get within a week?
        As far as I know, it's not so easy to get those and their advantage during the first week won't be greater than that 120 PATK.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
          Agree with this, but R2 doesnt care at all, many players are very frustrated about new patch with all - features like block heal from knights, deep freeze removed from PvE and others.. but again, R2 doesnt care, they do whatever they want.
          This game has been on easy mode, because the US servers are releasing content out of order. Removing DF from NM should have been the standard all along.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
            This game has been on easy mode, because the US servers are releasing content out of order. Removing DF from NM should have been the standard all along.
            Not a problem for me if DF has been removed but why would they give speed reduction skill on knights if all PvE are now immune to it ? Thats what i`m trying to figure out.. Its like giving a 18 years old virgin a p*rn star that he wanted from when he was 13 years old and tell him he cannot touch her.
            Player: sunshinε
            Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
            Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
            Level: 80
            Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
              not a problem for me if df has been removed but why would they give speed reduction skill on knights if all pve are now immune to it ? Thats what i`m trying to figure out.. Its like giving a 18 years old virgin a p*rn star that he wanted from when he was 13 years old and tell him he cannot touch her.
              omg
              xddd
              Crystal Saga ♥^~^♥
              Godiva
              Priest

"Peace love and Pixie Sticks!
              :o:o:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by CelestialGaia View Post
                omg
                xddd
                Cover your ears xdd
                Player: sunshinε
                Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                Level: 80
                Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Why does everybody complain about a small percentage of players getting a one week advantage.... in a week they will gain essentially no advantage over you, and yea, they might be able to upgrade something, or evolve a sylph a week earlier, or whatever the case may be, but who flipping cares. this is a game that takes a long time to do anything and everything and even if you get it the same time they do, there will always be those players who get those upgrades first anyways.

Just imagine a server got matched with a server that was 1 week older...would you complain? NO. Because, in the end, that one week does not afford any real advantage. So just stop your complaining or stop playing, simple choice.

Comment

Originally posted by R211971187 View Post
                    I feel so tempted to star a thread titled "Life's fair or not"
                    Yes^

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                    I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                    I...I love you like a love song baby...
                    And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                    :o:o:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Mr View Post
                      Just imagine a server got matched with a server that was 1 week older...would you complain? NO. Because, in the end, that one week does not afford any real advantage. So just stop your complaining or stop playing, simple choice.
                      You see this is the difference. When you start to play and on what server you start to play is your decision. You know that you are late or weak but you still do it. When you pay for services you expect to get this services at same quality at the same time like your neighbor. If you order TV from same shop at same time like your neighbor and you get your delivery 1 week later you are not going to be ****** off ?
                      Because at the end you both should get same quality and quantity of services.

And yes in short term of time 1 week matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                        How much stacks of this can the get within a week?
                        As far as I know, it's not so easy to get those and their advantage during the first week won't be greater than that 120 PATK.
                        Lots of people have the mentality of "get a huge one right now, or not at all", that is why they often fail. The secret to success if you have no cash ( even talent, in real life) is slow, steady, and continuous steps going on to it, as well as patience and determination (add sniper edge to it).

So what if we do not get it within 1 week.... But after half a year, you will just see the results.
                        Just seeing all those free stats, and just adding them mentally, it is already a huge boost to your toon...even just the hp bonuses from the rank titles below LD, already big if they all stack... Does not matter if I do not get that in one week, it will be gotten eventually.

Comment

im going to be that guy that no one likes because this argument is stupid...

im from S169 and by this reasoning, everyone from a server that started before me should be penalized.... S1 right through to S168 because they all got an advantage over me.
                          i should also be penalized because i started before everyone on servers 170+.

people complain about 1 week advantage when there are guys out there who have been playing for over a year longer than you have. if you started this game over 6 months ago, i'd still have a year on you...

think about it... the patch isn't fair, CW isn't fair, the game isn't fair, life isn't fair... people always finding something to complain about.

Comment

I really don't care they get patch before.

Comment

Originally posted by kreatorrul View Post
                              i`ll explain that myself:
                              each char gets allocated a part of resurses ... if tons of chars are at the same time on the same cm/inch/pixel of the game .. the server will need to allocate even more resources to keep that spot on .. something like this.
                              same pixel? ***? having a lot of players actually does not increase lag at all unless they all are at one place where they cant be hidden(like amethyst mine etc), it isn't as if there is just one big chunk of resource and all the players are getting their part out of it.
                              Lag is just delay in time of the information propogated, and it happens mainly due to certain graphical enhancements as it takes more time for the network to transfer those.

Comment

Originally posted by Lafozas View Post
                                First i want to say hi to everyone that even consider reading this.

Now lets get to the point.

Ok so we have new "awesome" patch , with bunch of new things. My questions is :

Is it fair that half the servers get the patch before others ?
                                When there was just S1 getting the benefits early was OK, but now half the servers can do all this essential new events before others ? Whys is that?
                                Don`t we get in same Class Wars , Battle grounds and s soon Cross-Server Guild Battles ?

So why if we play, fight and compete with this players, they or us should get advantage in one or other way?

P.S. : Sorry guys i`m really frustrated. Please give your opinion below.

Thanks in advance!
                                Dont worry, yes they have added some events, but u dont want to be in the servers they have applied patch
                                iam from one of them
                                take the word
                                every1 going to cry sooner or later

Comment

Working...
                                X