TOK difficulty overhaul

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOK difficulty overhaul

With evolved orange sylphs in NORMAL, the difficulty is becoming crazy. When a decent team CAN'T pass normal, something is wrong with the difficulty level. Nightmare should be incredibly difficult, but a team over 100k BR each should beat Normal difficulty without a lot of trouble. I'm not exactly sure how that could be achieved, but normal TOK is too difficult now. Maybe normal shadows don't have sylphs... Something to even out the difficulty level.

can be solved easy "if" there is a will to do. Simply make shadows stats based on static values instead real players br - i.e. normal is ~80k br, hard ~100k, nm ~120k (or insert any number you find better here)
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

When a team of over 100k BR can't beat normal, then you have a real problem. Having 2 orange evolved sylphs activate is insane in "normal". I don't know what formula to use, but the way they have it now no longer works.

Comment

There are lots of topics made about this, even i made one, but the simple truth is that they dont care. It's been talked about for months, they dont do anything about it. At this point it is totally unfair that ppl who got to nm months and months ago when there werent even sylphs in the game and it was 10000 times easier, can now do tok nightmere with 100 k br cuz the top 4 strips, but medium cashers with 140 k br cant do tok hard not even close. Should we even talk about the ppl that start playing now and they have the posibility to enter tok easy at lvl 42 or 48 dont remember but anyway before they even have a sylph and they have to fight ppl with evolved sylphs..? The entire tok system is a bull shi,t, but do you see any moderator, game master in here replying to the topics about this? no

Comment

ToK is rumored to eventually be removed if that helps any..

Comment

No, it doesn't.

Comment

It would be a lot better if they used the shadow NPC instead top player's shadows.

of course, timezones where the top players always naked didnt want to do this because it's no free ride.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkwise View Post
                There are lots of topics made about this, even i made one, but the simple truth is that they dont care. It's been talked about for months, they dont do anything about it. At this point it is totally unfair that ppl who got to nm months and months ago when there werent even sylphs in the game and it was 10000 times easier, can now do tok nightmere with 100 k br cuz the top 4 strips, but medium cashers with 140 k br cant do tok hard not even close. Should we even talk about the ppl that start playing now and they have the posibility to enter tok easy at lvl 42 or 48 dont remember but anyway before they even have a sylph and they have to fight ppl with evolved sylphs..? The entire tok system is a bull shi,t, but do you see any moderator, game master in here replying to the topics about this? no
                Are you joking? From months at least 2 guys in ToK NM are geared and with Sylphs, in most days all are geared, for example Bogey said that he will never strip again. A group with average 140-150K BR can run ToK hard and if they have any troubles that will be at stage 5. Before that its easy. Just get chaos runes, use them in right moments (always save 2 chaos runes for aweken phase and make them to fight each other), use stun in right moment, and ofc always have 1 archer in party to scatter, thats it - so simple.
                BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                  Are you joking? From months at least 2 guys in ToK NM are geared and with Sylphs, in most days all are geared, for example Bogey said that he will never strip again. A group with average 140-150K BR can run ToK hard and if they have any troubles that will be at stage 5. Before that its easy. Just get chaos runes, use them in right moments (always save 2 chaos runes for aweken phase and make them to fight each other), use stun in right moment, and ofc always have 1 archer in party to scatter, thats it - so simple.
                  My top 4 cross server are not the same with yours. They are 99% of time naked.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkwise View Post
                    My top 4 cross server are not the same with yours. They are 99% of time naked.
                    That's why ToK is the reason of so many arguments.
                    On our server/servers, we've been having at least 2 fully geared people for a few weeks and with my 150-160k (160-175k on WC) team we hardly do 1, sometimes 2 stages of NM.
                    Myself, I don't care. I enjoy building my toon and becoming stronger in my own pace, but there are plenty of competitive people who feel discriminated because of that.
                    Generally, ToK difficulties should have either some default enemies or pick the enemy from all servers' players, not just some particular sub-publishers (kong, kabam, R2 and so on).

Comment

Working...
                    X