Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Chat on World

Hello

What the Point to have Bullhorn let us chat freely... beside later Bullhorns are sold as too many... so what the point to have bullhorns. Thinks Big Bullhorns can still sell them

Thank you

Originally posted by ♥Pain♥ View Post
    Hello

What the Point to have Bullhorn let us chat freely... beside later Bullhorns are sold as too many... so what the point to have bullhorns. Thinks Big Bullhorns can still sell them

Thank you
    It's so damn irritating. We used to get some free bullhorns a day for daily devotion back in the old days, but we had no free World Chat attempts at all. The good side of that, was that I could save up some Bullhorns and use them, when I was having some nice conversation on World Chat. Nowadays, we're just restricted to 10 messages a day.
    The only reason there's such limitation, is that it's very anti-spam effective.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
      The only reason there's such limitation, is that it's very anti-spam effective.
      I'd rather have people speak in chat, even if they spam something, than all the nonsense gem messages
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
        I'd rather have people speak in chat, even if they spam something, than all the nonsense gem messages
        By "spam" I mean bots flooding chat with adverts to some services and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
          LOL. Yes.
          No one cares who gets these level gem packs. or if you received 1, just 1, mount training whip. Dear god we're so OP now o_o
          And I think this system is basically set up to show who spent the most money >.>
          Crystal Saga ♥^~^♥
          Godiva
          Priest

"Peace love and Pixie Sticks!
          :o:o:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by CelestialGaia View Post
            LOL. Yes.
            No one cares who gets these level gem packs. or if you received 1, just 1, mount training whip. Dear god we're so OP now o_o
            And I think this system is basically set up to show who spent the most money >.>
            Not exactly this.
            Their target is: "Oh, another guy got the mount/sylph/whatever. Maybe I should buy some chests and try my luck?"

Level. 3 gems are a bit too low priority notification nowadays, since we get loads of those packs from events.

Comment

Working...
            X