character level experience

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• character level experience

I am lvl66 and until the new patch the requested experience for next lvl was aprox 49 mil.
    Now after patch is 39 mil.
    Its a change or a bug? Beucase i donnt want to be upgraded for next lvl

It's a change. Exp needed to level was reduced.

Comment

Where i can find details about the changes for this patch? thnak you

Comment

You can find it by using this link.

Comment

this changes about level expeirence requirement is not fair. now i cannot continue to upgrade my talents like did others players before patch. i can do it only if upgrade my toon lvl

Comment

this patch is gonna fatally s.crew up my toon...at lv64 atm but patch will prb auto level me...
            Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
            _______________^

Comment

Bloody R2 guyz now want all to lvl up to 70s and 80s to sit stunned in all main events with the old server people having fun with lvl 60+ HS stunning around, and all new servers with lvl 30- HS,
              It does seem, they are asking every1 to leave the game forcefully
              I D I O T S

Comment

Who ever got the great idea of decreasing the xp needed, is so big assole that he never thought of what before and what now, (i dont even think, the person knows xp is used to exchange for talents)

I do guess R2 has the retarded people in their staff, who ever knows whats happening around

Comment

Originally posted by NecroDeath4 View Post
                  this patch is gonna fatally s.crew up my toon...at lv64 atm but patch will prb auto level me...
                  same here. I've been slow leveling for the new titles after Lord Divine. I wonder though, if I can prevent to get forcefully leveled up by upgrading my talent before the update comes to my server, as I'll have 0% exp then by doing so...

Comment

Originally posted by 1st.try.me View Post
                    Who ever got the great idea of decreasing the xp needed, is so big assole that he never thought of what before and what now, (i dont even think, the person knows xp is used to exchange for talents)

I do guess R2 has the retarded people in their staff, who ever knows whats happening around
                    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                    are all r2 employees rejects from other companies that actually require some skills for the job?
                    Yes, probably
                    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

if they are reducing exp needed to lvl up will they give compensation exp books again?... hope so otehrwise its pretty unfair for older players who had to lvl up when it cost a lot of exp

Comment

Working...
                      X