Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

exp lowering compensation?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exp lowering compensation?

I havent seen anyone bring this up at all yet... but last time they lowered exp required to lvl up players who had lvl'd past it previously received exp books as compensation. Will there be any compensation for higher lvl players this time if lvling from really low lvl all the way to 80 has been made easier? (someone mentioned somewhere they went from half way through 78 to 80 cos of it) if thats true thats a pretty drastic decrease in exp for 70+ and exp book compensations should be given for those who hit 80 and started on talents later

Originally posted by R215361131 View Post
    I havent seen anyone bring this up at all yet... but last time they lowered exp required to lvl up players who had lvl'd past it previously received exp books as compensation. Will there be any compensation for higher lvl players this time if lvling from really low lvl all the way to 80 has been made easier? (someone mentioned somewhere they went from half way through 78 to 80 cos of it) if thats true thats a pretty drastic decrease in exp for 70+ and exp book compensations should be given for those who hit 80 and started on talents later
    I'm necrohammering this post because they seem to have made some changes (including removing a mod response that was once in this thread stating total earned exp would not change making compensation unneeded) seems now that for the rest of the servers when the patch was implemented this morning they stayed the same level with the same current exp. The additional exp earned to attain that level wasted.
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-EST-has-ended!

still shows:
    NOTE 2: To provide a better gaming experience for all, some adjustments to leveling EXP requirements have been made during this maintenance. Thus, some players may see slight differences in character levels. However, total EXP amounts obtained have not been changed.

My total exp amount obtained has been lowered significantly.

Comment

Working...
    X