Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is r2/pc still in business and why do we still give them money.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is r2/pc still in business and why do we still give them money.

I seriously have never seen a business run so horribly. Time after time, nothing can be executed properly and has become cheezy money dump with your player fate left up to random number generators and horrible drop rates.

Does anyone like their job at PC because the end result says, no. (aside from cashing the checks).

I think i'll go cry now.
    Last edited by R2sucksbad; 08-07-2014, 11:04 PM.

I actually have never seen such genius' in my life lol. They are supposedly offering **** to people for free, and they earn M of $$ monthly because they are making people believe the poo they're buying is actually golden. I want them to teach me <3

(Not trying to diss them.. I actually love the game XD)

Comment

leasing the game to 5-6publishers with dome having 500servers. it adds up

Comment

Its competition , especially online, especially for some people powerless for whatever reason in real life. Being the best at something, killing 100's in the battlegrounds gives some people a sense of worth, which is worth money....

There was once a game online many years ago , where your character was a frog, it ate stuff it grew , it jumped.. some people paid hundreds of dollars to make their frog jump the highest, it did nothing else just gave them the highest jumping frog... people will pay a fortune to be the best , even at something totally irrelevant and trivial seeming.

All R2 and most other online games do is tap into this.. in wartunes case with a complex set of systems to make you stronger, but really....your just a jumping frog.....

Comment

Originally posted by Kread999 View Post
          Its competition , especially online, especially for some people powerless for whatever reason in real life. Being the best at something, killing 100's in the battlegrounds gives some people a sense of worth, which is worth money....

There was once a game online many years ago , where your character was a frog, it ate stuff it grew , it jumped.. some people paid hundreds of dollars to make their frog jump the highest, it did nothing else just gave them the highest jumping frog... people will pay a fortune to be the best , even at something totally irrelevant and trivial seeming.

All R2 and most other online games do is tap into this.. in wartunes case with a complex set of systems to make you stronger, but really....your just a jumping frog.....
          A moderm poet. So much truth, is so few words
          " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
          Class : Knight
          Nick : Khine

Comment

Originally posted by Kread999 View Post
            in wartunes case with a complex set of systems to make you stronger, but really....your just a jumping frog.....
            A good one
            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Working...
            X