Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone have info on advance runes or advance class skills?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone have info on advance runes or advance class skills?

I cant find any info on the advance runes like what they do compared to the old runes.

and for advance class skills I know some ppl have translated it from the chinese version but those are probably off a bit and for the updated servers unless u already have advance class the advance skills are not shown to u.
    was wondering if anyone could show the descriptions of the skills if they already achieved advance class

• ArtemisS58
    replied
    did anyone advance class and can show the description of the skills? i want to see those and like i said before the translation from chinese seem inacurate, im still pretty far from adv class myself but im curious to know about the new skills

Leave a comment:

• Caballero1321
    replied
    Well, Guardian Rune is still awesome, but it's a shame I need to make the choice whether to double or to receive less damage the next turn.

Leave a comment:

• Kessar
    replied
    don't think they did. lvl 8 advanced looks like its still 2 turns.

Leave a comment:

• Caballero1321
    replied
    Originally posted by Kessar View Post
    you can't advance amnesia. my guess i you can't advance chaos or rage either, but i can't confirm since mine aren't level 10. you can advance brutality, heal and guardian for sure, so my guess is top row can get advanced while bottom row can't.

it takes 10 mystery runestone to unlock an advanced version of each rune. that is 200 league insignia. once unlocked, the rune will be lvl 1/8. for guardian, lvl 1 reduces damage received by 52%. lvl 2 is 54%. both still have 3 uses. lvl 8 is 70% reduction and 4 uses. not sure of whats in between.
    Nice to hear.
    Would love they increased the Guardian Rune effect to last 3 turns at some point.

Leave a comment:

• Numbnuts
    replied
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    aslo does card deck bonus apply too?
    i dont have that card and no one i ran with had it,ill try find out from guildies/server mates who have it

Leave a comment:

• Kessar
    replied
    you can't advance amnesia. my guess i you can't advance chaos or rage either, but i can't confirm since mine aren't level 10. you can advance brutality, heal and guardian for sure, so my guess is top row can get advanced while bottom row can't.

it takes 10 mystery runestone to unlock an advanced version of each rune. that is 200 league insignia. once unlocked, the rune will be lvl 1/8. for guardian, lvl 1 reduces damage received by 52%. lvl 2 is 54%. both still have 3 uses. lvl 8 is 70% reduction and 4 uses. not sure of whats in between.

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Advance skills - u need to have a full dragonsoul and complete some quests to be able to access them. Mine isn't full yet so I dont know what else is required yet.

Astrals: You can buy them but you need to unlock the astral slot which requires you to capture 5000 astrals before you can use the 1st slot. THe 2nd slot requires advance skills.

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by Numbnuts View Post
    i was getting 22 for a win and 6 for a loss im sure,,,for the weekly it depends which group you finish in(diamond 2000,gold 1500,silver 1200 and iron 900) atm the rankings aint working but over 2 days ive accumulated 136 league insig(been facing some monsters in the arena so far)
    aslo does card deck bonus apply too?

Leave a comment:

• Numbnuts
    replied
    oh about the adv runes..ive only got brut,blood,heal and guardian atm..but only brut and heal have the adv option under them
    might be because i havent maxed the other 2 yet thou

Leave a comment:

• Numbnuts
    replied
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    how much it gives for a win/lose/weekly?
    i was getting 22 for a win and 6 for a loss im sure,,,for the weekly it depends which group you finish in(diamond 2000,gold 1500,silver 1200 and iron 900) atm the rankings aint working but over 2 days ive accumulated 136 league insig(been facing some monsters in the arena so far)

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    did you look at the adv shop ?

don't think the new insig is placed in inventory, but more like glory crystals they're just in shop until you spend / they reset
    how much it gives for a win/lose/weekly?

Leave a comment:

• Yhina
    replied
    Yes, as Wraithraiser said, is like glory crystal/shop. You get those points stored at your arena shop (under the correct, league tab). They are not "physical".

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
    im on the updated server and already did the new arena, u dont get it its either a bug or comes at the end of the week. it says i get +6 league insig wen i won a fight but nothing in my inventory
    did you look at the adv shop ?

don't think the new insig is placed in inventory, but more like glory crystals they're just in shop until you spend / they reset

Leave a comment:

• ArtemisS58
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    I think you get league insig daily + a larger amount weekly. Also it resets monthly so you gotta spend them.
    im on the updated server and already did the new arena, u dont get it its either a bug or comes at the end of the week. it says i get +6 league insig wen i won a fight but nothing in my inventory

Leave a comment:

Working...
X