soul crystal event vs mount whip events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soul crystal event vs mount whip events

Which one of these events do you think is more important for gaining battle rating? In other words if you haven't maxed out either area of character growth, would you exchange one for the other and why?

always sc first in my opinion
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

can anyone please work out the math to see which item would give better gains (getting headache looking at my calculator) o.O

Comment

SC.. if u have a good gem... hahahahahha
        need your support, guys

Comment

br and event wise, SC triumph over whips. no need for calculators. the stronger your gems, the better br bonus from soul engrave. but in whips, the stat gain still the same for each level.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Yeriko_ View Post
            SC.. if u have a good gem... hahahahahha
            doesnt matter gem quality, with 80 lvl engraving you get triple the gem stat.

And i dont think someone maxed stable stats yet.
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

SC wins. No contest.

The higher your gems go, the higher the % bonus is. Add the fact there's a max of 32 gems and its a big bonus. The effects last forever.

Whips stay at a constant +5 per stat.

Whips cant be exchanged for SC's so i'm guessing your asking if you should exchange your SC's for whips.

When engraving is maxed there's no other choice than to exchange, obviously. Until engraving it is maxed, don't exchange.

Comment

I usually use enough sc to gain 9% increase from ingrave and the rest goes on whips, i got 9% soul ingrave and 2.5 k whips this time. Next luv thy mount its hello lvl 5 stables .

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                  doesnt matter gem quality, with 80 lvl engraving you get triple the gem stat.

And i dont think someone maxed stable stats yet.
                  maxed stables as in stats?that would be very few or maybe none or maxing in level?which alot have lv 8 stables

Comment

I prefere whips event, not for br, but for upgrading my gems a lot, but I already have a high level of soul, so you shouldn't ignore soul
                    Server: Kabam 17
                    Player name: Dwarf
                    Player level: 80
                    Player class: Knight
                    Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
                    Battle rating: 615k
                    Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

SC gives slightly more BR than whips, but this is not the only reason why you should keep doing soul engrave until it's maxed. During SC events, for every SC used, you get a massive bonus to your SC, and maybe whips too. Once you exchange them, you wont get that. So SC is a clear winner.
                      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                        SC gives slightly more BR than whips, but this is not the only reason why you should keep doing soul engrave until it's maxed. During SC events, for every SC used, you get a massive bonus to your SC, and maybe whips too. Once you exchange them, you wont get that. So SC is a clear winner.
                        slighty more br then whips?lol

Comment

Working...
                        X