New astral drops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ancev View Post
    Posting here so I don't start another thread. Regarding the 2 new astrals which give penetration, if we equip both, do they stack, is it worth it? Will penetration play a decent role in the future?
    Im not sure if the penetrate stat will stack.. but i do know that you dont need atk of the wrong type so unless the penetrate is better that it sounds to me you wont need both.

Sorry.. after rereading i realized it would have been easier to just say i dunno.. lol
    Last edited by Obliteratus; 08-13-2014, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Obliteratus View Post
      Can anyone please tell me... can the new astrals be used at the same time as the old atk astrlas? in the past you couldnt use 2 patk astrals.. i am wondering if I will need to feed my force to the new one and make something different to fill the gap?
      Yes you can have both the patk +the patk with the penetration bonus no need to feed your patk astral to the new one.
      Redemption

Comment

How many star points does it cost?

Is it true we get 2 new Astral slots? So one for the new astral, and 1 for another old one?

Read every page on here and answered my own questions

Star points - 45k
        Yes

sorry for this post
        Last edited by Adiroit; 08-13-2014, 03:35 PM.

Comment

ok I know that the Sacred Gemini and Holy force stack.....but can you have fury in the second new slot as well....all three Patk Astrals?

Comment

Working...
          X