Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Shadow King Souls in ToK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Shadow King Souls in ToK

    Hi there, can anyone explain this or give some info about it? Oceanic server has Shadow King Souls in tok instead of top 16 ppl from rankings.
    ps server does not have 3.1 update
    this is easy mode, but same was on normal:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	tok.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	403.1 KB
ID:	1754570
    Alu©ard S362 / LEGION / Oceanic
    Dari S371 / Harmony♣ / EU

  • #2
    This how ToK used to look like nearly 1 year ago when it was introduced.

    Comment


    • #3
      bring them baaaaaaaaaaaaack

      Comment


      • #4
        So this is kinda bug or so then.. tho i'd like to stay it like that a bit longer ;D thanks for the info
        Alu©ard S362 / LEGION / Oceanic
        Dari S371 / Harmony♣ / EU

        Comment


        • #5
          on NM they wear lvl 9 clothes instead of apollo. dunno about hard, never tried.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

          Comment


          • #6
            today I fight tok same as before, i.e. players' clone

            maybe because yesterday r2 had an emergency maint?
            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
            IGN: Kimwong
            CLASS: Knight
            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by AluDaris View Post
              So this is kinda bug or so then.. tho i'd like to stay it like that a bit longer ;D thanks for the info
              If you`d like this why in the hell you posted it here ? So it can be fixed ? GOSH!
              Player: sunshinε
              Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
              Guild: LostSouls


              Class: Knight
              Level: 80
              Battle Rating: 498k






              Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

              Comment


              • #8
                As far as I remember, those days top BR players could barely finish Hard mode with their 90-100k BR.

                Comment


                • #9
                  ok lets get ALL the best brains of the forum to brainstorm this and BRING THOSE THINGS BACK!
                  is this "bug" which imho should be a bug, the real bug is how tok works NOW!

                  my theory: the servers who got the new patch contained some of the ppl who rank in tok, probably sine the new servers are somehow isolated from the rest of us (cross server wise) the system wasnt able to take their info or some stuff like that, therefore half the servers had some players, but not the rest, so to avoid a a problem or a tok with missing players they put back the npcs. today since the comunication was restored they managed to bring players back, which is bad.

                  any chance this happens again? maybe when the rest of us get the patch?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ADYXZ View Post
                    ok lets get ALL the best brains of the forum to brainstorm this and BRING THOSE THINGS BACK!
                    i already post the suggestion in other tok threads. now is your turn, let our voices to be heard.
                    is this "bug" which imho should be a bug, the real bug is how tok works NOW!any chance this happens again? maybe when the rest of us get the patch?
                    if a timezone has some server under maintenance while others are still running at 3 AM, high chance this "bug" will happen again.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                      If you`d like this why in the hell you posted it here ? So it can be fixed ? GOSH!
                      I asked to get info. and if its a bug, then its better to be fixed, even if its in our favor. Coz now its not sure if its applies for everyone or just for a some.
                      Alu©ard S362 / LEGION / Oceanic
                      Dari S371 / Harmony♣ / EU

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        If your team's 150k+ with the "bug" you can clear NM fully, and no need to wait for people to get naked. If only it could stay this way...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          If your team's 150k+ with the "bug" you can clear NM fully, and no need to wait for people to get naked. If only it could stay this way...
                          Haha... Personally, I hope this is just a bug, becuase our top 16 in our timezone are very nice.... But if this is the New ToK, then....
                          ......
                          ......
                          I will cry first, then I will try to adapt to the change T_T

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                            Haha... Personally, I hope this is just a bug, becuase our top 16 in our timezone are very nice.... But if this is the New ToK, then....
                            ......
                            ......
                            I will cry first, then I will try to adapt to the change T_T
                            Well yes, on my CS top 4 almost always naked, rest... not so much, but still. Easy ride in NM for those lucky enough. But you have to agree there'd be A LOT less complaints if this is how it was from the get go, stronger people do NM, average do hard, middle range do normal and noobs do easy... everyone gets what they paid for/worked for/etc

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                              Well yes, on my CS top 4 almost always naked, rest... not so much, but still. Easy ride in NM for those lucky enough. But you have to agree there'd be A LOT less complaints if this is how it was from the get go, stronger people do NM, average do hard, middle range do normal and noobs do easy... everyone gets what they paid for/worked for/etc
                              I like complaints and whines! Who said I didn't... I hope lots of people will complain and whine about this.

                              But still, I am thankful I was able to do ToK NM a lots of times... I was right in going above 64.... too bad to those who camp below 64.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X