Class advancement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class advancement

When I read first about class advancement, I thought, this is a simple thing, you level 80, maxed your dragon soul, you do a few quests and then you have access to dragon invasion, advanced skill etc. on the first day of the patch.

But as I was scanning through the forum, it seems most people didn't get there, while some could.

So, can someone please explain precisely, what quests and other steps are needed for class advancement?

Thank you!
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
    When I read first about class advancement, I thought, this is a simple thing, you level 80, maxed your dragon soul, you do a few quests and then you have access to dragon invasion, advanced skill etc. on the first day of the patch.

But as I was scanning through the forum, it seems most people didn't get there, while some could.

So, can someone please explain precisely, what quests and other steps are needed for class advancement?

Thank you!
    Some of the quests require 3 bg wins at end of time up (not 3 kills) and 2x tank trials and 5000 astrals, there is also one that is have 200 shadow crystal so unless you hoarded a lot ( I did xD ) and get lucky in bg and also have enough essence to lvl your dragon soul you may find it hard to do in 1-2 days, I'm on 4th lvl of 2nd dragon soul but loving the bonuses I just don't have enough skill points yet to make any of new skills maxed but do have then unlocked and 10 astral spaces
    Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
    s371 Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
      Some of the quests require 3 bg wins at end of time up (not 3 kills) and 2x tank trials and 5000 astrals, there is also one that is have 200 shadow crystal so unless you hoarded a lot ( I did xD ) and get lucky in bg and also have enough essence to lvl your dragon soul you may find it hard to do in 1-2 days, I'm on 4th lvl of 2nd dragon soul but loving the bonuses I just don't have enough skill points yet to make any of new skills maxed but do have then unlocked and 10 astral spaces
      Isn't the 200 shadow crystals one related to imperial glory and not the class advancement quest?

Comment

class advancement quests;
        1. Clear Lych’s Lair (Nightmare)
        2. Win a Tank Battle
        3. Win 3 Times in the Battleground
        4. Clear Dragon King Abyss

the s crystals are for imperial glory :P
        âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
        âœ* Prizzly
        âœ* Knight
        âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
          Isn't the 200 shadow crystals one related to imperial glory and not the class advancement quest?
          I just mentioned them all as I have no idea which ones was to what lol but prizzly has put them in order for you, she's good like that ^_^
          Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
          s371 Harmony

Comment

Imho, winning 3 battlegrounds (after you are level 80) is really really difficult for non-cashers. I am not level 80 yet, but I dont think I will be able to get class advancement because of that requirement

Comment

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
              Imho, winning 3 battlegrounds (after you are level 80) is really really difficult for non-cashers. I am not level 80 yet, but I dont think I will be able to get class advancement because of that requirement
              If I'm understanding correctly = Win BG = Team Win (IE Victory not Defeat) which is possible for anyone... but correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                If I'm understanding correctly = Win BG = Team Win (IE Victory not Defeat) which is possible for anyone... but correct me if I'm wrong.
                which means I need to be resource officer killer that time *evil face*
                SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                IGN: Kimwong
                CLASS: Knight
                PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Was my thinking as well kimwong... so when the patch comes, all bg's will be cartless, cause all resource officers gonna be dead xD

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                    Was my thinking as well kimwong... so when the patch comes, all bg's will be cartless, cause all resource officers gonna be dead xD
                    BG's gonna be cartless regardless, 5 new honor ranks means LET THERE BE BLOOD!!! and really the whole sissy wahhhh let me get cart first just isn't gonna work for a lot of people in BATTLEgrounds.

Comment

Thanks for the replies!

So is it enough to reach level 5 in dragon soul? Or I have to improve additional levels on a next page before I can have class advancement?
                      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Everyone shall die now in bg.

lol
                        Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

ill just enter at last minutes then afk until time over. 7 bg/day, plenty of chances.
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

serioulsy who give a chit about new medal ? no way you gona get it
                            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                              Thanks for the replies!

So is it enough to reach level 5 in dragon soul? Or I have to improve additional levels on a next page before I can have class advancement?
                              could someone answer this please?

Comment

Working...
                              X