New player and Sylphs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New player and Sylphs

Been playing just over a month and got to the level for a sylph, after looking at guides online and youtube, I am still not totally clear how they work.

So far, if i have it correct (and please correct me if I am not) , as sylphs go up in quality white, green, blue etc their potential power increases along with their base power, mara increases this.

Sepulcrum is what actually increases a sylphs power gradually to its maximum as its used. For instance (just as an example white sylph br 500start to maxed with sepulcrum 2000, green sylph br 1000 start ..maxed 3000 and so on.

Syphs passively add hp and attack a bit when not awakened, when awakened their BR/stats are added to your stats for stronger attacks (with sylph skills ).

Looking to see if i have the correct idea.. for instance does a sepulcrum maxed sylph do more damage just in sylph arena, or more damage also when awakened in PVP etc

Originally posted by Kread999 View Post
    Been playing just over a month and got to the level for a sylph, after looking at guides online and youtube, I am still not totally clear how they work.

So far, if i have it correct (and please correct me if I am not) , as sylphs go up in quality white, green, blue etc their potential power increases along with their base power, mara increases this.

Sepulcrum is what actually increases a sylphs power gradually to its maximum as its used. For instance (just as an example white sylph br 500start to maxed with sepulcrum 2000, green sylph br 1000 start ..maxed 3000 and so on.

Syphs passively add hp and attack a bit when not awakened, when awakened their BR/stats are added to your stats for stronger attacks (with sylph skills ).

Looking to see if i have the correct idea.. for instance does a sepulcrum maxed sylph do more damage just in sylph arena, or more damage also when awakened in PVP etc
    Colour and star rating of the sylph affect the growth rate of the sylphs meaning it gives more BR for each lvl the sylph gains and also affects the BR more when using sepelcrum to feed it. ( I.e if you put a sepelcrum on green sylph it's intel raises by 2-3 br if out on orange it's 5-6

Otherwise everything else you said is pretty accurate
    Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
    s371 Harmony

Comment

Working...
    X