Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wilds - 80 bosses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilds - 80 bosses

Hi
    Is there anyone that still can kill the 80 bosses? What does it take to do that?

besides electro 80 BUG boss and lvl 70 Dark Succuba my team can kill any boss

so taking out electro boss (don't think of it unless you have 250K+ BR), there are 2 80 BOSS - Bright Angel & Spirit of Dark

Bright Angel is pretty easy, just deal dmg, do some regular ss and so healing can pass it without problem, recommend BR should be ~130K

Spirit of Dark, a hard boss, dealing decent dmg with certain type of debuff such as chaos, HP receiving effect decrease, etc, and buff +20% attack every time, a good team is required for this boss (2 archer is necessary), recommend BR ~160K (my team did it at 150K but someone said it is special case so I raise it for 10K =3)
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

My team is composed aut of 2 archers of more than 170k br, 1 mage of 220k br and another archer of 152k br
      After the patch we cant kill even the angel which was the weakest

What could it be?
      This is Sparta

Comment

sorry
        the 3rd archer has 252k br
        This is Sparta

Comment

@kimwong mell is on 1 of the test servers(he should of mentioned that)
          yea ive noticed that even the lvl 70 bosses are more difficult(not unbeatable) since we got the patch

Comment

70s can be killed. Just a bit hardet, but 80s r impssible even for a team with more than 800k br in total
            This is Sparta

Comment

Originally posted by pimpygimp View Post
              @kimwong mell is on 1 of the test servers(he should of mentioned that)
              yea ive noticed that even the lvl 70 bosses are more difficult(not unbeatable) since we got the patch
              oh they adjusted the difficulty? I have not heard any news about that @_@
              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
              IGN: Kimwong
              CLASS: Knight
              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                oh they adjusted the difficulty? I have not heard any news about that @_@
                Maybe because scatter's broken (from what I heard), so a fully buffed boss w/o scatter being lot harder than current would make sense.

Comment

I think ss works fine except for boss 9 in spire from what I've heard but could be wrong. I haven't heard of people complaining about other dungs where ss is a must like den.

Think they just buffed the bosses in antipaction of the br gain we will be getting.

Comment

so thats 2 skills that maybe remotly useless now df and scatter ( still use scatter alot in bg's aint got time for mage heals and knighs shields )

Comment

scatter works fine on wilds bosses,the only thing ive seen that cant be scattered is the bosses deflect buff like boss 9 in spire and the 1st boss in llnm etc

Comment

its not a scatter issue. wild 80 bosses were made more difficult with patch. they now just hit a lot harder.

Comment

Working...
                        X