Buy Back Options for Shops?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy Back Options for Shops?

Just wondering if it's possible to add a buy back option for shops?

For instance,
    if we got an extra Ancient Necklace that we don't need, we have the option to sell it back to Crypt Shop for half the price, and get 350 crypt tokens from selling it.
    if we got an extra lvl60 Weapon Shard that we don't need, we have the option to sell it back to Arena Shop for half the price, and get 400 insignias from selling it.
    etc.

I know this feature is unavailable in any version of Wartune. I'm just curious if we can suggest to add it.
    The TOS says there's no refunds for any purchases, so I wouldn't suggest to add this feature for the Market and balens shop, but for the shops that use in-game items for exchange, it would be really nice to have a buy back option available.
    Shop currencies are difficult to obtain. It would be really nice to have this feature in the game. Even a tiny buy back price such as 10% of the original price is still much better than selling it for gold or letting it occupy vault space.

Just a little thought on the game features.

system could be easily abused, many of those things drop in mpd and such, so ppl could run stuff to get loot to "sell" for CT or insignia, would mess up a lot with game mechanics

Comment

it could be "abused", but drops are very little comparing to the amount of effort needed to "farm" them, so it should be accepted as better use of such rare drops. let's say, you run GOD NM 100 times, and got 1 Mystic Armor, which sells for 180 tokens, and you sell them back for only 18 tokens. 100 days of MPD for only 18 extra CT is really not worth the effort & not considered "farming", but at least what you got is better than some slim amount of gold or an inventory space occupied. similarly, equipment shards are not dropped in any MPDs below lvl70, and still a very rare drop in 70 & 80 MPDs. if you get shards for the items you already have, you can't use them any ways. selling back the items you already have would allow you to use such rare drops in some better way than selling for gold or keeping them in vault for no purpose.

if you already finished your 80 set, you don't need any such items. CT is just for buying scrolls & gold chests, which are frequently dropped from other places. you get some insignias from 70 shards to help buy a medallion, but your weekly insignia consumption isn't much if you attend every GB & occasionally do some arena, which takes way less time than running MPDs daily. i wonder anyone would want to run an MPD everyday just to "farm" a few tokens or insignias. others might be different, but after finishing my 70 set i never ever wanted to enter that MPD i ran daily for months again. i'm on guild duty so have to help my people grow, but if i had a choice i wouldn't want to do any MPD at all, given all those new activities that take up major time.

Originally posted by ADYXZ View Post
      system could be easily abused, many of those things drop in mpd and such, so ppl could run stuff to get loot to "sell" for CT or insignia, would mess up a lot with game mechanics

Comment

Working...
      X