• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

post whatever , think whatever, suggest whatever
    at last me, r2, proficent city or anyone else don't give a
    CUPCAKE
    play the game or quit , don't moan !
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
      lol another post like this, archers OP? We now have no df lol in anything that actually gave us an advantage like trail, and probably be same in gods decent lol, and knights now have a better speed reduction skill then archers, a 1 second speed reduction cd skill when paired with biggest rage gain in all classes means you can keep ppl/ bosses de bugged permanently, archers can't do that lol. And on top have you have biggest passives out of all 3 classes. The knights advanced skills are far op compared to the useless skills archer got, only good one we have is crit damahe increase passive the rest are god damn awful. I mean cursed arrows? 55 rage and **** damage 45 sec cd, when we have lunatic higher damage , 8 second cd and less rage at 45 with more rage gain as hits with 3 arrows each person unlike cursed that hits with 2. I won't even mention the other **** skills.

Anyway back to topic.

I want red sylphs ! They look ******* amazing ( except apollos)
      please explain why archers delphic is ****, it takes half rage to do the same damage as the one we poor mages got and we need 100 rage, (y its aoe...) who cares of aoe when most things in this bloody game is single target dps...
      Originally posted by TheVictorious
      Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
      Originally posted by PunkPetal
      Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
      Originally posted by EdGrr
      A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
      IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
      Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
      Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
      Class: Mage
      Currect Br: 61????

Comment

My dreams aren't too great, and I'm not asking for too much but another Big Bang event. Only this one would only wipe out the trolls and spammers all around the world and leave the rest of society troll and spam free.
        Not too much to ask for...Is it?
        To Willow:
        Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
          please explain why archers delphic is ****, it takes half rage to do the same damage as the one we poor mages got and we need 100 rage, (y its aoe...) who cares of aoe when most things in this bloody game is single target dps...
          Takes more rage to do less damage than our basic Delphic lol . Yours on other hand is pretty good if 1v1 it's 400% split depending on number of targets. If only one it's 400% concentrated. But I was mainly posting bout knights lol. Although Mage advanced skills also better than archer :P
          Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
          s371 Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
            Takes more rage to do less damage than our basic Delphic lol . Yours on other hand is pretty good if 1v1 it's 400% split depending on number of targets. If only one it's 400% concentrated. But I was mainly posting bout knights lol. Although Mage advanced skills also better than archer :P
            Well, you get awesome passive +10% to critical damage. It's like 2 other levels of Enhanced Determination.

Mage gets same passive as every other class and barely useful +5 rage when being healed (thus our Resto/BL cost 5 rage less in PvP).

The only thing worth considering may be the new delphic, but most likely it's gonna be useful vs. lower enemies only, where one would want to show how OP he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
              Well, you get awesome passive +10% to critical damage. It's like 2 other levels of Enhanced Determination.

Mage gets same passive as every other class and barely useful +5 rage when being healed (thus our Resto/BL cost 5 rage less in PvP).

The only thing worth considering may be the new delphic, but most likely it's gonna be useful vs. lower enemies only, where one would want to show how OP he is.
              +5 rage per heal is helpful when combined with sunt for pve. so you get 15 rage back per action, 20 if you are casting another heal like rest/bl. (50% increase in rage gain)

as an im archer, i don't care for the new active skills. aoe is weak compared to lunatic, new bloodthirst like move has a weaker heal but does do a small bleed on enemy(not sure what i think of this yet, kind of meh). new delphic is a little stronger then current but not really worth the skill points to me atm. I am just excited for the passives which rock.

Comment

Originally posted by dukec2 View Post
                +5 rage per heal is helpful when combined with sunt for pve. so you get 15 rage back per action, 20 if you are casting another heal like rest/bl. (50% increase in rage gain)
                Wouldn't be so optimistic here. Doubt that rage regen works while being healed with Suntoria.
                I guess, it works only when we get healed by Resto, BL or Iris' skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                  Wouldn't be so optimistic here. Doubt that rage regen works while being healed with Suntoria.
                  I guess, it works only when we get healed by Resto, BL or Iris' skills.
                  true, sunt doesn't get effected by other things that effect healing like knigts' increase heal passive and I am not on a test server to see. Can someone confirm or disprove this for us?

Comment

Working...
                  X