Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer's Sylph (Apollo VS Gaia)

Hi guys ,
    I've bought 459 2nd anniversary chest and I got very unlucky.. 300 mahra , 1m gold , 100 sepulcrum , 229 shards and so on.

I've been thinking if I should get Apollo ? or main Gaia and evolved it into Hercules (when I can)
    Is apollo better? or gaia better? for archers.. I need to solve this questions :/
    Server : Avazu - S1
    Characters : I'm a newbie Knight

Go Gaia/Herc

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      Go Gaia/Herc

Hmm can i know why?? There is plenty of apollo users our there. Apollo looks cool tho

Comment

Unless you invest a lot into apollo it will never out damage a gaia/herc of the same strength 1v1.

Yes as some people will swear by its "useful" in group pvp things, but for the majority of the game you need 1v1 damage. WB, mpd, spire, bg, CW... etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          Unless you invest a lot into apollo it will never out damage a gaia/herc of the same strength 1v1.

Yes as some people will swear by its "useful" in group pvp things, but for the majority of the game you need 1v1 damage. WB, mpd, spire, bg, CW... etc.
          Ah , makes sense.. Apollo is so tempting. I guess i will use my 229 shards for exchange mount card and mahra?

Comment

get gaia as main but keep an apollo if you can afford it. it's very useful in sylph arena, also in sky trail /god descent dark bosses.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              get gaia as main but keep an apollo if you can afford it. it's very useful in sylph arena, also in sky trail /god descent dark bosses.
              Ah.. Alright noted ! thanks alot guys ! Is a 1-star blue Apollo is enough?

Offtopic : I almost thought there's a bug on my screen (your profile picture)

Comment

"enough" for what? No, it's never enough. I agree though, if you can only cash on 1, cash the gaia.

Comment

If you can cash only one, gaia/Hercules will help you with more parts of the game than apollo. Having an apollo would be useful in sylph arena (apollo has better base stats than the free sylphs, so has higher BR with less investment).

With sylphs, I think the only "enough" is maxed, but that is a long way off unless you dump thousands of dollars a month into the game. The casher sylphs have better base stats and give a higher bonus to the player, but that advantage is in hp and def. In a game that rewards single target dps in so many events, that extra hp and def doesn't matter as much as the superior attack.
                  Last edited by KS222; 08-11-2014, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X